forum

Logitech G403 or SteelSeries Rival 300? Can't decide

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Valiente
So I'm looking to buy a new mouse mainly for Osu. Currently stuck between these two, I want your guys' opinion on these products.

I use claw grip mostly, 1000 DPI, 0.9 Sensitivity in game on my Logitech G300S.
E m i
among those two definitely G403 because it has a better sensor

Alternatively check out other PMW3366 mouses (suitable for every DPI)
other PMW3360 mouses if you don't want to go above 2000 DPI
other PMW3389 mouses if you don't want to go above 1800 DPI

if you don't go above those respective DPI steps the sensors will pretty much behave identically and you are able to pick one that fits your preferences in terms of price or shape or weight etc.

instead of 1000 dpi 0.9 you would be able to use 900 dpi 1.0 for the same sensitivity with pixel perfect tracking
Topic Starter
Valiente

Momiji wrote:

among those two definitely G403 because it has a better sensor

Alternatively check out other PMW3366 mouses (suitable for every DPI)
other PMW3360 mouses if you don't want to go above 2000 DPI
other PMW3389 mouses if you don't want to go above 1800 DPI

if you don't go above those respective DPI steps the sensors will pretty much behave identically and you are able to pick one that fits your preferences in terms of price or shape or weight etc.

instead of 1000 dpi 0.9 you would be able to use 900 dpi 1.0 for the same sensitivity with pixel perfect tracking

Thanks alot for your reply, yes I almost never go above 1500 DPI so i will do a research for a cheaper mouse compared to these two.
Trobador
In addition, check out Zowie mouses. They're quite popular among arena FPS players. Good quality/price ratio, great sensor, weightless, no useless gimmicks. I got my FK2 for about 60 bucks and I love it. Only got 400/800/1200dpi, though, but it should be fine with slightly lower sens.
DXPOHIHIHI
Who the fuck cares just buy one of them you choosy brat,

My mouse only costs 1 dollar, remember this..

Getting a better mouse wont make you better you piece of shit
E m i

szkiller wrote:

Uh yeah obviously a mouse that tracks your movement 2% more accurately won't track your movement 2% more accurately, right? ;(

get a brain already, even if you pretend that better tracking is not better tracking then how will you pretend that mouse acceleration isn't mouse acceleration (frickin lazer sensors)?

Well just tell me how will you pretend all of those things.
DXPOHIHIHI

Momiji wrote:

szkiller wrote:

Uh yeah obviously a mouse that tracks your movement 2% more accurately won't track your movement 2% more accurately, right? ;(

get a brain already, even if you pretend that better tracking is not better tracking then how will you pretend that mouse acceleration isn't mouse acceleration (frickin lazer sensors)?

Well just tell me how will you pretend all of those things.
Honestly I dont really care how much or good my mouse is, as long as its usable.
I Give Up
Nono if you have a shit mouse then you're not going to reach your full potential in this game. Don't listen to that szkiller guy he's just being toxic.

G402 and Rival300 are awfully different in shape and weight to the g300s. I think that going for something more similar like g204 would be wise.