show more
-Athena-

GeNJiii wrote:

neko!!!
Jellal : Fairy tail

Freed : Fairy tail

Hitsugaya : Bleach

Luffy : One piece

you have no idea HOW P00TING HAPPY I AM TO SEE ANOTHER FAIRY TAIL LOVER!!
on topic: obvious answer :3
GeNJiii_old
Can you explain me why you got married with ATHENA TENNOUSU , i still without understand why u got married with your own avatar ( not you only ) i did a request for get married with erza xD. Btw sorry for change the subject of the topic
Xylem Beer
Haqua ftw.
-Athena-

GeNJiii wrote:

Can you explain me why you got married with ATHENA TENNOUSU , i still without understand why u got married with your own avatar ( not you only ) i did a request for get married with erza xD. Btw sorry for change the subject of the topic
erm problem?? XDXD that's my favourite character is all
and lol Jellal X Erza ftw!
Irisu_old
the Italy brothers from hetalia :3 and also shion sonozaki from higurashi no naku koro ni
Morpheus2315
Fate Testarossa from Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha
Lala Satalin Deviluke from To LOVE-Ru
Nymph from Sora no Otoshimono
Minami Shimada from Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu
Cordelia Glauca from Tantei Opera Milky Holmes
Sana Inui from Mashiro-iro Symphony
Nyaruko from Haiyore! Nyaruko-san
Chieri Sono from AKB0048
PrussianRedKnight19
Most of the cast of Axis Powers Hetalia, but especially Prussia and England, cuz they're pretty funny. Also Gaara and Itachi from Naruto.
Topic Starter
K a Y e

hetaliafangirl99 wrote:

the Italy brothers from hetalia :3 and also shion sonozaki from higurashi no naku koro ni
Shion? </3 Mion is better! :P
MMzz
Naoto Shirogane: Persona 4. <333333x10
Drexel13
Haqua du Lot Hermonium <3
waa..!
Mogsy
Well, you can get a short list here. To add to that:

1. Utena Tenjou (Revolutionary Girl Utena)
  2. Nino (Arakawa Under the Bridge)
  3. Miki Sayaka (Puella Magi Madoka Magica)
  4. Shinichi Chiaki (Nodame Cantabile)
  5. Yuuki Natsuno (Shiki)
  6. Tsukiko Sagi (Paranoia Agent)
  7. Mitsuhiro Maniwa (Paranoia Agent)
Bakario
I'd rather to say King Bradley
Mitsuneko

-A t H e N a- wrote:

GeNJiii wrote:

*Off topic XD* Thank you for explaining that to him. But honestly I think he still doesn't get it XD I guess GeNJiii-kun just has a problem with girls being married to girls I suppose. He asked me the same question but he still didn't get it..& Jellal x Erza definitely FTW! >w<

*On topic*
And that's not even a fraction of all the characters I love~

Carry on..
SereneMidnight
Mami Tomoe, as you can see in the signature~

I like her because she's really a nice person and she looks cool. Her mammies as well. =w=;;
-Athena-

SereneMidnight wrote:

Mami Tomoe, as you can see in the signature~

I like her because she's really a nice person and she looks cool. Her mammies as well. =w=;;
LOL
yea i've never watched madoka but for some reason mami attracts me the most XD
GeNJiii_old

nekonomitsu wrote:

-A t H e N a- wrote:

*Off topic XD* Thank you for explaining that to him. But honestly I think he still doesn't get it XD I guess GeNJiii-kun just has a problem with girls being married to girls I suppose. He asked me the same question but he still didn't get it..& Jellal x Erza definitely FTW! >w<

*On topic*
And that's not even a fraction of all the characters I love~

Carry on..
I dont have problems with girls & girls, but i want erza xD
XripztEr
azuki azusa <3
Philoslother
I'm gonna have to go with Satellizer el Bridgette (from Freezing)
Tenshichan
There are so much, but the 2 I like the most are Kirino (Oreimo) and Yuno (Mirai Nikki)
ychao
Where to start? Senjougahara-san from Bakemonogatari and Suzumiya-san from her self-titled series are two at the top of my head atm.
Kasu404
Edward Elric<3 (Fullmetal Alchemist)
Net-Nue
Oz Vessalius from pandora hearts :D
Haseo_old
Azuma Kazuma and Tsukino Azusagawa from Y!!J.
Rey Fullbuster
azusa nakano, gray fullbuster, kirino kousaka, & kamijou Touma
Philoslother
#1 - Akabara "Red Rose" Strauss from The Record of a Fallen Vampire
#2 - Satellizer el Bridgette from Freezing
#3 - Alice (B-Rabbit) from Pandora Hearts
420Guy
Miu Senpai from Mashiro Iro Symphony :>
SpartanHornetz
Kyon, from TMOHS, and always.
Mukku
Hiramaru Kazuya from Bakuman c:
KittenBorn
Grell from kuroshitsuji and Female I guess K-on's Mio so cute
Hiryuu_old
I don't exactly have a special favourite but i got a few ^^
Tachibana Kanade - Angel Beats!
Nakamura Yuri - Angel Beats!
Eucliwood Hellscythe - Kore wa Zombie desu ka?
Airi - Mashiroiro Symphony
Shana - Shakugan no Shana
meiikyuu
too manyyy
Hiryuu_old
Yes, well you could say those are my top 5.. so in First place it would be Tachibana Kanade..I don't really have a personal favourite.
ritaniner
Soushi Miketsukami and Katsuragi Keima :3
JulyXC
Nabeshin!
Come[Back]Home
Oga from Belzebub
Note L
Nakagawa Kanon from Kami Nomi zo Shiru Sekai... :P
Oreiora
Mine changes all the time depending on what I'm watching at the moment, so my answer probably varies alot. In characters, I look mainly for their design and personality. I'd have to say that my favourite male character is Allen Walker from D.Gray Man right now...As for a favourite female character... well...there's a list for that...too many for me to decide :3
Capricore
Izaya Orihara & Shizuo Heiwajima from DRRR!!
Best anime I've watched so far, and most amusing characters I've seen so far.“ヽ(´▽`)ノ”
KilladeKill
Shana x3

Konata Izumi

and
Fear
Giganscudo
Long List
Zoro, Luffy D. Monkey, Usopp, Chopper, Nico Robin, Brook, Haruhi Suzimiya, Kyon, Asahina Mikuru, Ashirogi Muto (Both of them), Eiji Nizuma, Rin Okumaru, Sagara Souske, Ayasaki Hayate, Kamijou Touma, Miska Mikoto, Accelerator, Last Order, Edward and Alphose, Yui Hirasawa, Mio Akiyama, Tsumugi Kotobuki, Azusa Nakano, Gon Freecss, Tachibane Kanade, Yuzuru Otonashi, Yuri Nakamura, TK, Shiina, Yui, Taiga Aisaka, Niwa Daisuke, Riku Harada, Reborn, Tsunayoshi Sawada, Hayato Gokudera, Takeshi Yamamoto, Ryohei Sasagawa, Kyoya Hibari, Mukuro Rokudo, Chrome Dokuro, Konata Izumi, Kagami Hiiragi, Miyuki Takara, Haruka Minami, Kana Minami, Chiaki Minami, Natsu Dragneel, Happy, Gray Fullbuster, Erza Scarlet, Popura Taneshima, Mahiru Inami, Kyouko Shirafuji, Yachiyo Todoroki, Jun Satou, Hiroomi Souma, Nazuna Takanashi, Kaede Mizuno, Kanako Sumiyoshi, Seiji Sawamura, Midori Kasugano, Misaki Ayuzawa, Takumi Usui, Takatoshi Tsuda, Shino Amakusa, Aria Shichijou, Suzu Hagimura, Kenichi Shirahama, Miu Furinji, Hayato Fūrinji, Shio Sakaki, Apachai Hopachai, Shigure Kosaka, Kensei Ma, Akisame Koetsuji, Tanimoto Natsu, Siegfried, Nagisa Furukawa, Tomoya Okazaki, Kyou Fujibayashi, Kotomi Ichinose, Tomoyo Sakagami, Ushio Okazaki, Akio Furukawa, Naozumi Tsuchida, Nanako Yamamoto, Anzu, Hiiragi, Victorique, Akiharu Hino, Akari Akaza, Kyoko Toshino, Yui Funami, Ayano Sugiura, Chitose Ikeda, Daikichi Kawachi, Rin Kaga, Keima Katsuragi, Haqua, Kanon Nakagawa, Shiori Shiomiya, Tatsumi Oga, Beelzebub, Akihisa Yoshii, Mizuki Himeji, Yūji Sakamoto, Hideyoshi Kinoshita, Kota Tsuchiya, Shoko Kirishima, Ryoko okami, Alice, Narumi Fujishima, Testu, Shosa, Hiro, Musubi, Kuu-Chan, Matsu, Homura, Miya Asama, Nymph, Ikaros, Eishiro Sugata, Mikako Satsukitane, Eucliwood, Charlotte Hazelrink, Sylvie van Hossen, Kobato Hasegawa, Ayame Shaga, Hana Oshiroi, Sen Yarizui, Bossun, Himeko, Switch, Sasuke Tsubaki, Mimori Unyu, Kikuno Asahina, Kiri Kato, Hinata Hakamada, Shirou Emiya, Saber (Fate/Stay Night), Rin Tohsaka, Archer (Fate/Stay night), Lancer (Fate/Stay Night), Kirei Kotomine, Ilya, Gilgamesh, Rider(Fate/Zero or Alexander the Great or Iskander), Maiya Hisau, Kiritsugu Emiya, Tadakuni, Hidenori Tabata, Yoshitake Tanaka, Zero (Lelouch Lamperouge), Koyomi Araragi, Hitagi Senjougahara, Mayoi Hachikuji, Nadeko Sengoku, Tsubasa Hanekawa, Shinobu Oshino, Yu Narukami, Yukiko Amagi, Kanji Tatsumi, Kuma, Naoto Shirogane, Tsumiki Miniwa,Io Otohashi, Mayoi Katase, Hime Haruno, Sakaki Inui, Mikado Ryugamine, Masaomi Kida, Anri Sonohara, Celty Sturluson, Shizuo Heiwajima, Izaya Orihara, Shinra Kishitani, Simon Brezhnev, Kyohei Kadota, Walker Yumasaki, Erika Karisawa, Saburo Togusa
My favourite? How the hell should i freakin know! (Theres still more I like.)
show more