forum

Skinning Bug Fixes?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
anjellycakes
I'm a newbie at skinning and this is my first skin, please understand!

So I'm currently developing a Yandere Simulator themed skin, which I'm happy to say is going well and is almost done! I just need to create the HP bar, fix some bugs, and i'm done!

The thing with the bugs, howver, i don't know how to fix. I'm asking for help from the skinning community of osu!

The first bug -

See how the images of the videos are still there? How do I remove them? It makes the menu bars look messy.

Next one

I can't click on suden death easily, I have to click on a certain place (Nemesis's tatas >-<) in order to do sudden death.

last one

There are multiple things wrong with this. The "max combo" and "accuracy" still have the default and the skinned text at the same time, and the placing of the ranking screen is off.

I can provide the sizes of the parts I used, just ask!
please help a newbie skinner out, thank you!
extra tips would help too!
AlmostHope
Ello! (*・∀・)ノ゛
A skinning noob here, I don't know about the rest but the "max combo" and "accuracy" are of course files. You could use a transparent png file to be at it's place :3
(I hope this was helpful)
RockRoller
Cant really see what the problem on the first image.
For the second one, check that your modicons have the right sizes.
Cant see why the ranking panel should be offset. To fix the combo and accuracy put empty ranking-maxcombo and ranking-accuracy in your skin
my name is hi
The only way to remove the previews is to go to an older version, an outdated one.
Sudden Death's canvas is probably too small which makes it hard to click on.
If you make accuracy and max combo invisible, you can include them on the ranking panel itself.
h3oCharles
1. masking-border
2. the canvas of the mod icons determine the hitbox of it. Either extend the canvas OR: CTRL+O -> Input -> Keyboard -> Change keyboard bindings -> Mod Select -> Sudden Death <-- should be S by default
3. add blank canvas around it, you'll need trial and error for that. You can use CTRL+SHIFT+ALT+S to reload the skin w/o rebooting the game