forum

Mouse speed

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
dinoR
Hey guys,
I am currently playing with 400 DPI with a ingame speed of 1x and raw input enabled. Do you think this is too slow to compete at faster maps (I currently can A-B on 3* , S on 2,5* and SS on 2,1*)?
Beard
As you start to play harder maps jumping might become pretty difficult, so unless you're accustomed to moving your mouse rapidly you might want to consider turning up your DPI ^_^
Wishes
I use the same settings on mouse and it works fine. If you're mainly using arm/wrist to aim and not fingers it isn't too slow.
Genjuro
I always played with 800 dpi and didn't have any issues, It's mostly personal preference BUT 400 might indeed be too slow on faster maps so you could try to play with around 600 dpi and see if that works for you! :)
ManuelOsuPlayer
Stop talk without idea. He didn't say the screen resolution.
You can't have an idea about his cursor speed without know screen res, mousepad friction, mouse bottom friction, settings, mouse software...

Edit a map and put circles on the corners. Chose the less dpi where you reach them well.
You can up it later when you start feeling the mouse can't hold your hand speed.