Total Posts
show more
Arkonite
New hitcircles are delicious. <3
Topic Starter
Frogsi

Arkonite wrote:

New hitcircles are delicious. <3
Finally sm1 who thinks they are good :) and I will try to create new sliderhitcircles soon.
They will look like the orginal hitcircles but with a feint glow because it was a good request from a user (thanks for that). ;)
Topic Starter
Frogsi
UPDATE: Because I got a few requests from users that wanted a softer sliderendcircle I created a new one.
The old sliderendcircle is in the EXTRA folder.
For those who dont know how to enter the folder: Ingame: CTRL+O, "open current skin folder", click on the folder "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA", click on the subfolder "old sliderhitcircle" and then drag and drop both files into the main folder.
Enjoy it guys and again THANK YOU for your generous feedback! I really appreciate it.
Eriadust
hey so this skin is great good job! but i have 1 problem i find it hard to see reverse arrow when theres alot going on? if you could fix it whenever you want theres no rush :)
Topic Starter
Frogsi

DewBuu wrote:

hey so this skin is great good job! but i have 1 problem i find it hard to see reverse arrow when theres alot going on? if you could fix it whenever you want theres no rush :)
Im sorry I dont think I could "fix" it because it is a part of the skin that I dont want to actually change.
And personally I think its a matter of adjusting to the skin.

I hope you can understand my statement there. But thanks for your critique ^^.

(I can consider making a extra reverse arrow but give me some time to do that because reuploading the skin and stuff is pretty time consuming :/)
InfernoASD
It's amazing!
Topic Starter
Frogsi

InfernoASD wrote:

It's amazing!
Thank you :*
Topic Starter
Frogsi
Because I got into many skins that use my concept and partly elements of my skins:
I would like you to send me a PM or just a credit in your post.
To my information its not allowed to actually post skins with concepts and elements "stolen" and I am sick of people sending me screenshots of forum posts and skins that use my elements.

Just please do it and be human ty.

PS: With credit I do not only mean my skin.
ssr fish
nice
Topic Starter
Frogsi

ssr fish wrote:

nice
Appreciate it :^)

UPDATE: Resized the HitNumbers to a smaller version cuz I thought they look way too big (old ones in the extra folder) + small proportion changes.
^ Had the intention to make it more readable ^
Nicolasp_old
Great skin.
Topic Starter
Frogsi

Nicolasp wrote:

Great skin.

Small update: Small download issues that I fixed and I added a new hitcircleoverlay that blends in better with bright cursors.

+ I consider making a new ranking panel but I am not 100% sure.
TheRealHazzle
Good skin would appreciate if there was a different color for the cursor. And the rest is great.
Topic Starter
Frogsi

TheRealHazzle wrote:

Good skin would appreciate if there was a different color for the cursor. And the rest is great.
Thanks and just check out the extra folder that I added.
Fayu
Best skin
[ Pustules ]
so nice love purple
Topic Starter
Frogsi

FrostGun wrote:

Best skin

[ Pustules ] wrote:

so nice love purple

Thanks you two ^^
Arkonite
Can you please fix the link for the "new sliderhitcircle (and the "old" one)" skin. Download only goes up to 4 mb then stops. :(
Topic Starter
Frogsi

Arkonite wrote:

Can you please fix the link for the "new sliderhitcircle (and the "old" one)" skin. Download only goes up to 4 mb then stops. :(
Link works perfectly fine actually... Try this link https://puu.sh/Akh2B/bdff551f72.osk if that doesnt work then try this link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QdGjMxYTxnPaZERcBSwtgyHVBZji7irR/view
Arkonite
Thanks. Gdrive link works.
NatLop
noice.
PaintedK0ala
My opinion on the skin: Good, but spinner is a bit to big for my preference. Also, I don't know, everything about the skin like the hitcircles are a bit too flashy for me, it's hard to tell for example when a new combo starts. Streams are also decently more difficult because the cursor is white while everything else is vivid and flashy, so it's hard sometimes to see where your cursor is. Otherwise it's a great, clean skin and I recommend it.
Overs_word
i neeed the previous version of skin thx OwO
Topic Starter
Frogsi

UKN0WN3 wrote:

noice.
Thank you :)

Phantom2000 wrote:

My opinion on the skin: Good, but spinner is a bit to big for my preference. Also, I don't know, everything about the skin like the hitcircles are a bit too flashy for me, it's hard to tell for example when a new combo starts. Streams are also decently more difficult because the cursor is white while everything else is vivid and flashy, so it's hard sometimes to see where your cursor is. Otherwise it's a great, clean skin and I recommend it.
Thanks for your genuine critique. I can understand the cursor aspect of it. An extra cursor can be found in the extra folder. I will add more later on.

Overs_word wrote:

i neeed the previous version of skin thx OwO
If I can find it I will or what exactly do you want from the previous version?
Kakuma302
8-) Amazing Skin!
Topic Starter
Frogsi

Kakuma302 wrote:

8-) Amazing Skin!
Thanks 8-)
Topic Starter
Frogsi
BIG UPDATE: Again I changed the numbers so it look similar to the bees skin, new cursor (still white tho if you want to change it go ahead and check out the extra folder), new failsound, reversarrows look more readable and in my opinion sick af.
OLD SKIN DOWNLOAD
Filesize: ~ 8.4 MB
OLD Downloadlink: https://puu.sh/zWR8L/b14cc38338.osk
OLD Downloadlink with scorepercent in the top middle: https://puu.sh/zWRc9/47ba170201.osk
Topic Starter
Frogsi
"The cursors sucks". yes it does and its fixed now. enjoy
Jelly Unicorn
Nice skin.
Hyoksae
I'm in love with this skin, really. It's a good job, congratulations! Thanks, too. :D
Topic Starter
Frogsi

Jelly Unicorn wrote:

Nice skin.

Hyoksae wrote:

I'm in love with this skin, really. It's a good job, congratulations! Thanks, too. :D
Thanks you two <3
greeenteaa
I'm usually quite picky when it comes to skins, but I'm so glad I found this. It's so clean and I can't find anything bad to say about it. Thank you so much for making this <3 <3 <3
Topic Starter
Frogsi

JammieDodgers wrote:

I'm usually quite picky when it comes to skins, but I'm so glad I found this. It's so clean and I can't find anything bad to say about it. Thank you so much for making this <3 <3 <3
Haha thank you <3
Zinreu
very nice skin
Topic Starter
Frogsi

Zinreu wrote:

very nice skin
Thank you~~

Hey there. Little update regarding the color of the sliderborders! From grey to bluegrey. The old download link is under the updates panel.
NEW Downloadlink: https://www.dropbox.com/s/e66364tjbcyoe ... a.osk?dl=0
NEW Downloadlink with scorepercent in the top middle: https://www.dropbox.com/s/50e8gpshqe5s3 ... 2.osk?dl=0
lurkermc
Still one of my favorite skins. Thanks for the update! :D
Toxicon OSU

Looking good. :)

(ᴗ ͜ʖ ᴗ)

(ᴗ ͜ʖ ᴗ)

(ᴗ ͜ʖ ᴗ)

(ᴗ ͜ʖ ᴗ)

Topic Starter
Frogsi

lurkermc wrote:

Still one of my favorite skins. Thanks for the update! :D

Toxicon OSU wrote:

Looking good. :)

(ᴗ ͜ʖ ᴗ)

(ᴗ ͜ʖ ᴗ)

(ᴗ ͜ʖ ᴗ)

(ᴗ ͜ʖ ᴗ)

Thank you ^^
IAMmanger
this skin deserves a chefs kiss
Topic Starter
Frogsi
Remade the skin and fixed a lot of stuff.
Enjoy Andromeda v2.0
show more