forum

[invalid] Some shit with keyboard, help please!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
rusya
Problem Details: Today I'm soldered CherryMX Red switches into my keyboard, but my spam (on streams) looks like this: xzXXxzXXxzXxczcxzxzxzxZxZxzxZxZCVBNXxZXXxzXXxzXxZXxzxZxzxzxzxzxxzxxzxZxZxZxZxxZxzxzxzxxzxzxzxzxxZxzxZxxzxxzxzxzXzxzxz

Video with "Keyboard tester": https://youtu.be/kaPqt0OgWHA (view description)

Sorry for my crappy English

osu! version: 20171227.2 (latest)
Death
I can't tell what the issue is from your original post or the video. Could you please explain your issue in more detail or possibly in a different way?
Topic Starter
rusya

Death wrote:

I can't tell what the issue is from your original post or the video. Could you please explain your issue in more detail or possibly in a different way?
Yesterday I soldered the red switches (Z and X) instead of blue ones to my Chinese fucking "RENAULT" keyboard
And now, by connecting the keyboard to my laptop, I wanted to do FullCombo on Mazzerin maps (a joke), in the video I press the keys, but instead of one Z, the whole line (Shift; Z; X; C; V; B; etc.), sometimes pressing is not recorded at all!

Help me... I guess this problem because I have crooked hands and I cracked keyboard's motherboard

Google Translator, thx.
Death
You may have made a mistake soldering the switches, or something else happened while doing so that is causing these issues. I don't think this is anything other than a hardware issue, so there isn't much anyone here can do to help you with that.
Blitzhagel
When you pres shift, the letters will be written Big. So shift + x is X
Topic Starter
rusya

Blitzhagel wrote:

When you pres shift, the letters will be written Big. So shift + x is X
Dude, I pressed Z and the entire line (L. Shift ZXCVBNM ,. / R. Shift) works, although I only press Z, in any case, posts in this thread no longer make sense, since I agree with Death and am going to carry keyboard master