forum

[Archived] Accuracy on the map doesn't match ranking accuracy

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
DragonSlayer96
Problem Details:
Looking at old replays of top plays of mine to improve on, I have been coming across scores where the accuracy I have at the end of the map is not the same as the accuracy I have on the results screen. For Catch, accuracy does not go down due to spinners so the screenshots should match up for accuracy but do not (scores will not match up because I did not screenshot at the end of the spinner, but where you could see the combo I have and the accuracy I have). At first, I thought it was because I was looking at maps I played in 2014. Then when I looked at a map I did not even play two months ago I figured it was not due to updates to osu over the years. Can anyone give any sort of feedback as to why this is happening? The beatmap the screenshots are from is DEAN FUJIOKA - History Maker on the Platter difficulty. Being #21 globally makes it so you yourself can watch the replay if you chose to and get more info as to what is going on.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20171227.2 (latest)
Death
Replays are not always perfect replications of the score you actually achieved. Sometimes there are issues that cause discrepancies between the replay and the results screen. When it doubt, trust what the results screen says.