forum

Off-Topic God

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
igorsprite
who's the most consistent poster in recent times? :o
Softwarm
That'd take some time to figure out. Like, you'd have to go through a bunch of people's post history over some time frame, i.e a month and then figure out who has the highest ratio. While it's a pretty simple process, it's probably too tedious for most people to do (myself included). At a guess, I would say probably abraker is the person most consistently posting.
Topic Starter
igorsprite

Brisk Clarity wrote:

That'd take some time to figure out. Like, you'd have to go through a bunch of people's post history over some time frame, i.e a month and then figure out who has the highest ratio. While it's a pretty simple process, it's probably too tedious for most people to do (myself included). At a guess, I would say probably abraker is the person most consistently posting.
maybe i need change the question x.x
and i think it's abraker too
Shohei Ohtani
Wojjan.
Softwarm
I wasn't thinking about who was the most consistent poster in all of OT's history (and I personally couldn't answer the question in that case because I wasn't around then obviously). I thought the question was supposed to be "who's the most consistent poster in recent times?".
Shohei Ohtani
the answer is still Wojjan.
Softwarm
oh ok lol
Topic Starter
igorsprite

Brisk Clarity wrote:

oh ok lol
kill me
Serraionga

Serraionga wrote:

But This Thread Says OT God Not OT Mummies XD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11five

Best Regards,

Cube Criminal ■
johnmedina999

Serraionga wrote:

Serraionga wrote:

Cube Criminal ■
This made me laugh I don't even know why lol
Cube Criminal ■
keremaru
cube criminal XD
edit: breaking blocks in my minecraft christian server ehh?
Beard
Abraker
Railey2
nobody here stands out that much, y'all just trying to force it :v
abraker
My vote is on silmarilen even if the recent posts are located mostly in ITT2 now. 8 years is a long time to be active. It's pretty much the entire OT history.
ColdTooth
ColdTooth
johnmedina999

ColdTooth wrote:

ColdTooth
Serraionga

johnmedina999 wrote:

ColdTooth wrote:

ColdTooth is a furry
DeletedUser_7520443
thank mr stefan
Surono
best
Ender Lain
Someone...
Topic Starter
igorsprite

igorsprite wrote:

Brisk Clarity wrote:

i still think it's abraker
Corne2Plum3

igorsprite wrote:

igorsprite wrote:

Brisk Clarity wrote:

no u
z0z

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

igorsprite wrote:

igorsprite wrote:

Brisk Clarity wrote:

no u
idk who gets the award
[RUE]Bambinex
What are your criterias ? The person who posted the most, the person who is here for the longest time and still active, the person that contributed the more to OT's history ? C'mon.
Meah
Me
Topic Starter
igorsprite

bambinex wrote:

What are your criterias ? The person who posted the most, the person who is here for the longest time and still active, the person that contributed the more to OT's history ? C'mon.

igorsprite wrote:

who's the most consistent poster in recent times? :o
Topic Starter
igorsprite

Meah wrote:

Me
yes
[ Rynn ]

igorsprite wrote:

igorsprite wrote:

Brisk Clarity wrote:

pls stop necroing
abraker
did you not learn your lesson?
Topic Starter
igorsprite

abraker wrote:

did you not learn your lesson?
>.<