forum

Hi guys :3

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
-S Inariii-
Well.. Hi guys. Its not the first time i post in here but well , let's try again xD
I'm a simple girl from Romania who discovered osu 3 years ago. Actually , I taked a breake from osu 2 years, so I'm actually very noob in this game. But i just can't ignore this game, its very addictive xD. I just want to make good friends in this game. I never had the chance to have friends here with who i can play or talk .
P.S : I'm sorry for my english, this year i want to learn english very well . :3
DJ Enetro
You too :(
If I could I would know how to speak fluently in every language possible but sadly that's not true :(
I'm sorry for my non-existent Romanian
But i welcome you with an outstreched hand
Topic Starter
-S Inariii-

DJ Enetro wrote:

You too :(
If I could I would know how to speak fluently in every language possible but sadly that's not true :(
I'm sorry for my non-existent Romanian
But i welcome you with an outstreched hand
Its ok , but I can speak a little english.
Thank you for the warm welcome ~
keremaru
im sorry this bugs me a little ;-;

-S Inariii- wrote:

Well.. Hi guys. It's not the first time I posted in here, but well, let's try again xD
I'm a simple girl from Romania who discovered osu 3 years ago. Actually, I took a break from osu for 2 years, so I'm actually a large noob at this game. But I just can't ignore this game, it's very addictive xD. I just want to make good friends in this game. I never had the chance to have friends here with who I can play with or talk to.
P.S : I'm sorry for my english, this year i want to learn english very well. :3
btw welcome back to osu ;P
Topic Starter
-S Inariii-

keremal wrote:

im sorry this bugs me a little ;-;

-S Inariii- wrote:

Well.. Hi guys. It's not the first time I posted in here, but well, let's try again xD
I'm a simple girl from Romania who discovered osu 3 years ago. Actually, I took a break from osu for 2 years, so I'm actually a large noob at this game. But I just can't ignore this game, it's very addictive xD. I just want to make good friends in this game. I never had the chance to have friends here with who I can play with or talk to.
P.S : I'm sorry for my english, this year i want to learn english very well. :3
btw welcome back to osu ;P
Thank you very much :3
AmyMassacre
Hi there! Nice to meet you and welcome back^^
I'm here to find friends too, so add me if you like ^^
GroovyGrevous
Hey, welcome back to osu! :)