forum

Why do I suck now?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Toxi
A few months ago, I was doing REALLY good in osu. now, im doing terrible. I gained about 300pp altogether in one day (not raw, actual PP), but it was only for one day. The next day i got on expecting to be good too, and nope. Gained 30k ranks in a day and i suck again, why? has this happened to anyone else, or are my hands just retarded?
pandaBee
You have bad consistency.
Sandy Hoey
You can be getting better even if you aren't getting pp/ranks.... Just because you had a good ranked day and now you aren't, doesn't mean that your improvement has stagnated. You're too caught up in the numbers
Topic Starter
Toxi

Sandy Hoey wrote:

You can be getting better even if you aren't getting pp/ranks.... Just because you had a good ranked day and now you aren't, doesn't mean that your improvement has stagnated. You're too caught up in the numbers
I can feel that im not doing as well though. I understand that everybody has their good days, but why did i have such a good one then everything else is just potato?
KupcaH
Because you're human.
I Give Up
Let us all be grateful for what we have.
ManuelOsuPlayer

Toxi wrote:

Sandy Hoey wrote:

I can feel that im not doing as well though. I understand that everybody has their good days, but why did i have such a good one then everything else is just potato?
Because you retry until your brain stop work.
Win ranks->Lose skill.
Win skill->Win ranks.
Play hardest stuff.
NightNarumi
You literally just said it.
You can have good days and bad days, dont mind the skill drop because it will come back eventually.
Naven6002

Toxi wrote:

A few months ago, I was doing REALLY good in osu. now, im doing terrible. I gained about 300pp altogether in one day (not raw, actual PP), but it was only for one day. The next day i got on expecting to be good too, and nope. Gained 30k ranks in a day and i suck again, why? has this happened to anyone else, or are my hands just retarded?
Well, as you said. 300PP is a lot, I would just take a break and don't forget to not overburn yourself! ;)
My Angel Jeremy
play a variety of maps until you feel like it and dt farm again to gain ez pp