forum

Alcohol enhancing gameplay

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Rivalax
I was just wondering if I'm the only one who always gets better results after a small amount of alcohol.

Seriously I read better, tap faster and move the cursor more accuratley, it's insanley weird. I'm a really high 3 star player (I clear anything between 3 and 4 for the most part), but after alcohol I can sometimes even clear mid 4 star maps.
Sandy Hoey
Maybe because you are less tense and thinking less about he results. I know stress is a huge inhibitor of performance for some people like myself
pandaBee
ayy lmao
lemme pour ya a drank gurl
Matiasvaltteri

Rivalax wrote:

I was just wondering if I'm the only one who always gets better results after a small amount of alcohol.

Seriously I read better, tap faster and move the cursor more accuratley, it's insanley weird. I'm a really high 3 star player (I clear anything between 3 and 4 for the most part), but after alcohol I can sometimes even clear mid 4 star maps.
Hell yes let's get drunk and play osu! everyone
I Give Up

Rivalax wrote:

No you don't. Aclohol is an anxiolytic so it helps over-come combo stress, but at the cost of less reaction time and speed as it is also a downer. So small amounts is fine I guess. But you really shouldn't rely on alcohol to help you focus.
ManuelOsuPlayer

I Give Up wrote:

Rivalax wrote:

No you don't. Aclohol is an anxiolytic so it helps over-come combo stress, but at the cost of less reaction time and speed as it is also a downer. So small amounts is fine I guess. But you really shouldn't rely on alcohol to help you focus.
Smoke a tree instead. AR11 it's the new AR7.
worst fl player
alcohol makes me react slower.
KupcaH
drink more
dung eater
it's bad for your body even in small doses
ManuelOsuPlayer

jaaakb wrote:

I've heard it's good drink wine after eat. No idea if it's because the alcohol helps to process food or what.
jungjushee

jaaakb wrote:

you must be fun at parties
The Gambler

ManuelOsuPlayer wrote:

Smoke a tree instead. AR11 it's the new AR7.
Smoke a KitKat instead. Too much sweet animu pp nowadays.
E m i

chase55t wrote:

jaaakb wrote:

you must be fun at parties
0.1mg of heroin is harmful
1mg of caffeine is toxic
1g of alcohol is toxic

using drugs for fun, is it based on "there is no harm" or "the fun will be larger than the harm"?
only the second one can be true.

He could be the funnestest at parties and you wouldn't know ;(
MalcoraX
Have you tried taking heavy drugs? You'll be on the leaderboard of every 7* map in no time. :roll:
dung eater

MalcoraX wrote:

Have you tried taking heavy drugs? You'll be on the leaderboard of every 7* map in no time. :roll:
My favorite is uranium. Plug a rod or two and enjoy.
Meowcenaries
i just drink gin if i cant fc, it helps my imagination fc.
E m i

Meowcenaries wrote:

i just drink gin if i cant fc, it helps my imagination fc.
stop having such similar top ranks to me, this has been going on for like 2 years
- Medaka -
Dude I was smashed last night. I couldn't even play this game. I was moving at the opposite direction of where the circle appeared.
abraker