forum

[osu!catch] 1/9/18 Imperial Circus Dead Decadence - Yomi yori Kikoyu by Last Bubble Vote/Discussion

posted
Total Posts

Should Imperial Circus Dead Decadence - Yomi yori Kikoyu, Koukoku no Tou to Honoo no Shoujo. by Last Bubble be Loved?

Yes
58.93%
No
41.07%
Total votes: 56
Polling ended
Topic Starter
Toy
Imperial Circus Dead Decadence - Yomi yori Kikoyu, Koukoku no Tou to Honoo no Shoujo. by Last Bubble
Captain's Description (by Tenshichan):
Yomi yori Kikoyu, Koukoku no Tou to Honoo no Shoujo is a map by Last Bubble which got especially famous by being picked as tiebreaker for the osu!catch world cup 2017 finals. It mostly consists of streams but also has fast-paced jump sections which will test your stamina. The fast left-right movements and direction changes leave not much room for error and missing one crucial hyperdash might result in an instant fail. Not to mention the AR9.9 which also contributes to the overall difficulty of the map. All in all this map really provides a challenge for everyone, even the best of the best.

Please use the space below to discuss why you believe this map should (or should not!) enter the Loved category.
The poll will run for 5 days. Re-voting will be enabled for the sole purpose of changing your answer in the case that the discussion sways your vote otherwise after submission.

Link to this week's main thread: https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/topics/688043
Sanyi
My vote: didn't vote (to stay neutral)

Seems to provide nothing that is really special in my opinion. But since I am not able to play it myself (and may be misjudging the gameplay due to that) and think that we've got almost no maps that provide very hard stream sections over such a long time without making the pattern too crazy I want to stay neutral here.

Feel free to join the discussion since this is only my opinion!
Dahcreeper
Eight minutes of left-rights, weeeee