forum

Redefinition skin [STD] (HD only)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Chal

This is my first skin I've uploaded. It's a thing.

And it's pretty mediocre.

Also a quick note. This skin only uses HD elements (@2x) so depending on your resolution of your monitor, this skin may not work for you.

Interface Screenshots
Interface

Mods

Ranking

Pause

Fail

Changes
10/01/18 : Fixed download link, and updated the skin folder to remove any clutter. Also added and cleaned the extras section.
h3oCharles
Judging by the screenshots:
Why is DT with lowercase T and HT with capital T?
these white rectangles on score numbers are going to be distracting
can you show us the ranking screen as well?
R3dP1xel
i've tried out the skin and it looks really good, exceeeeeeeeeeept the gameplay. after you hit a hit circle it gives out a gigantic glow and it is really distracting
my name is hi

R3dP1xel wrote:

i've tried out the skin and it looks really good, exceeeeeeeeeeept the gameplay. after you hit a hit circle it gives out a gigantic glow and it is really distracting
That can be turned off in the settings
Topic Starter
Chal

R3dP1xel wrote:

If you want that fixed, I've updated the folder with a new lighting effect which is much more 'subtle'.
Topic Starter
Chal

h3oCharles wrote:

Judging by the screenshots:
Why is DT with lowercase T and HT with capital T?
these white rectangles on score numbers are going to be distracting
can you show us the ranking screen as well?
The mods all have uppercase lettering. Don't know if it would be because of the resolution of the screenshot, but in game it's fine.

I've added alternative score numbers if you want to swap them in the extras. Just go into the extras folder in the skin and select the alternative score numbers folder. Then in the folder named 'clean'here should be some score numbers more to your liking.

Added the new ranking screenshot.

Cheers.