forum

[Archived] MB4 force bind

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
nexovec
Problem Details:
Helo, I bought a new mouse and it seems that the button on its side is binded to "pause" which results in me leaving multiplayer match. Disabling mouse buttons while playing option does not help. I did not find it in key binding settings and I dont have clue what about it, anobody help, or the same issue?
I have hp spectre x360 13 7th gen and connect-it battle series gaming mouse

osu! version: 20171227cuttingedge
Death
The Game Pause binding is changeable in the options menu by selecting the "Change keyboard bindings option." By default it is bound to escape, which your side mouse button is most likely bound to as well. I would first check to see if you can reprogram the button on your mouse to not be escape as changing the binding back to escape in the future might be a bit difficult.
Topic Starter
nexovec

Death wrote:

The Game Pause binding is changeable in the options menu by selecting the "Change keyboard bindings option." By default it is bound to escape, which your side mouse button is most likely bound to as well. I would first check to see if you can reprogram the button on your mouse to not be escape as changing the binding back to escape in the future might be a bit difficult.
It I have already tried that, it still pauses it. Since ny nerves have a limit, i just ripped the button out. :-D