forum

Good day to thee!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
AlcaKnight
Hello there, my name is AlcaKnight, as you can probably tell. I've been playing OSU for about a week. So I thought I'd check the forums out.
Well there's not much to say. I'm an average player. I'm not amazing or anything, I'm probably below average xD I only play on normal and a few songs on hard, but I play mostly for fun. Other than that I enjoy watching anime, listening to music, reading manga, making AMV's and writing. I hope I'll have a good time here, If you want to know anything more about me just ask :D
Backfire
English people are cute.
Let's be friends =w=
SinDemonDragon13
Hi and welcome to the forums! ^^
Its nice to meet you.

Backfire wrote:

English people are cute.
Let's be friends =w=
Yep, thats the same thing that I would say. :)
Vext_old
English people are 'too' cute, I don't trust 'em. Welcome though.
Rii_old_1
I seen that avatar trillions of times, but regardless of that it's still cute, Welcome
Firo Prochainezo

Vext wrote:

Even cuter than me?
Fabi
Hi there!
CPTW
Good day to you my fellow Brit.
Enjoy your stay
mathexpert
welcome! you make amvs? So do I~ :3
what is your youtube channel (or wherever you display your amvs)? :)
Edit: nvm, I found it on your profile. I like it, they're pretty good! :D
Vext_old

Firo Prochainezo wrote:

Vext wrote:

Even cuter than me?
Never~
Haseo_old
Good day to you, old chap. I bid you welcome to osu!, and do so enjoy your stay.
M0NST3R_old
Welcome!!
Topic Starter
AlcaKnight
Thanks for the welcome guys :D And yeah, I'm aware my avatar has been used to death xD I'm going to do something with photoshop and make it more personalised. And thanks Mathexpert :3 I used to have more videos but my old youtube account got took down for copyrighted music so I'm starting over again.
ioana2008v

AlcaKnight wrote:

Hello there, my name is AlcaKnight, as you can probably tell. I've been playing OSU for about a week. So I thought I'd check the forums out.
Well there's not much to say. I'm an average player. I'm not amazing or anything, I'm probably below average xD I only play on normal and a few songs on hard, but I play mostly for fun. Other than that I enjoy watching anime, listening to music, reading manga, making AMV's and writing. I hope I'll have a good time here, If you want to know anything more about me just ask :D
Welcome to osu!, AlcaKnight.
I don't play hard at all. Only if I use easy mods. And I play insane with easy mods too.
:)