forum

At this point I fear I'd develop a mindblock.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ninonuko
Well, I have set a goal to fc this map since 2013, now that I could "barely" read hr I visit this map again but...

I keep choking at the same part, those 500~ combo scores are actually really close to fc since the rest of the map is only simple 5s and hold slider, but it really couldn't be helped, the adrenaline rush is beyond my control, my chest feels like burning and my hands are numb I couldn't feel it anymore.

The map itself with hr is still very demanding for me but the hit error bar suggests I stream too fast and too slow at some part rather than literally unstable, hitsound doesn't sound like I double tap neither fingerlock. And just FYI I can't even pass the map without hr.

At this point I fear I would develop another mindblock, it have been happened once on claiomh solais where I got 628/783x with 91.86% acc achieved 2 years ago, now I could get 97-98% acc on it but nowhere close to beat my previous score because I keep choking at the same part. I swear I don't want it to be happened again on snow goose which I've been wanted to fc since I was new.

If it happened to you what would you do? Have a long break from the map and try again after get proper hr reading? or keep trying because prob you can do it? or anything else?
Vuelo Eluko
yeah stop spamming the map and stop caring
pandaBee

Stop caring so much. Come back in 2-4 weeks and don't worry about FCing, just try to get the best score in 1-3 playthroughs that you can and move on.
That B rank is a 176x combo
ManuelOsuPlayer
Play a map where you miss, keep playing it over and over without solve the miss make you build muscle memory doing the same mistake, so you will keep making it over and over. Check an autoplay mod may help to understand the hitsounds at better UR. Check also your replays to see if you miss consistenly at same spots and why. Also try edit the map to know if the misses are made because the AR it's to high, the circles to small, etc.
Otherwise better forgot about the map and focus on improve your overall performance instead.
KupcaH
As said above. Stop caring, and leave that map for few weeks.
Barusamikosu
Good map.

Praise KeigoClear
Topic Starter
Ninonuko
@Riince, panda, KupcaH
I've decided to have a long break on snow goose, maybe I'll try again after I got proper hr reading.

Barusamikosu wrote:

Good map.

Praise KeigoClear
Yep, I'm a fangirl.
Topic Starter
Ninonuko
I think I've got something that's worth more than fc haha...