1. osu!community
  2. osu!
  3. Help
  4. Resolved Issues
posted
Problem Details: Not submitting scores, seemingly random. Sometimes it submits my score but most of the time it just makes a local play and nothing else. I have a stable internet connection, I have supporter, I did these plays in single player with no mods, didn't fail, and bancho isn't down (unless it's down like all the time.)


Video or screenshot showing the problem:
https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/9933558
https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/9933568
https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/9933572
https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/9933581
...and more that I can't think of atm.
If you really want to verify whether or not these scores should have been submitted or not go look for my highest submitted score for each of these scores and if it is lower than the scores posted above, they should have been replaced.

osu! version: 20171227.2 (latest)
posted

Tilt on English wrote:

Problem Details: Not submitting scores, seemingly random. Sometimes it submits my score but most of the time it just makes a local play and nothing else. I have a stable internet connection, I have supporter, I did these plays in single player with no mods, didn't fail, and bancho isn't down (unless it's down like all the time.)


Video or screenshot showing the problem:
https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/9933558
https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/9933568
https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/9933572
https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/9933581
...and more that I can't think of atm.
If you really want to verify whether or not these scores should have been submitted or not go look for my highest submitted score for each of these scores and if it is lower than the scores posted above, they should have been replaced.

osu! version: 20171227.2 (latest)

I have the exact same problem :(
posted
Same Problem, just got a new top play, i mean i can definitely improve on it which is why i won't play right now but please fix :(
posted
Just give the servers time... they can sometimes take over 5 days but is very unlikely
posted

Captain-noice wrote:

Just give the servers time... they can sometimes take over 5 days but is very unlikely

This is happening to people more and more and it's starting to become a real big problem. If it doesn't submit early it honestly wont submit at all.
posted
this has always been a problem with unknown causes.

it could possibly be due to bancho having excessive load, idk

do you see the red dialog with “score submission failed” at the bottom right corner?
just to confirm if its just your problem
posted

Kondou-Shinichi wrote:

this has always been a problem with unknown causes.

it could possibly be due to bancho having excessive load, idk

do you see the red dialog with “score submission failed” at the bottom right corner?
just to confirm if its just your problem

nope, i just doesnt submit and there is no show of it besides looking at the submitted play on the map
this hasnt always happened to me either, it's recently just been happening a ton and not just to me, some way better players have this same issue on stream, and they get frustrated just like the rest of us
posted
could it be related to this? t/681657

whats your osu version?
Please sign in to reply.