forum

hi

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
VelperK
Vext_old
Firo showed that to me a while ago, it's pretty epic. She got scared that night and couldn't sleep. <3
Backfire
...I...
Haven't...
Wait a se-...
Didn't pok-...
:l
Vext_old
Backfire
Please lock this before something like "YEAHHHH NINJA TURTLES" or spiderman comes in.
hoihoisoi
you just scared the shit out of me.

Shit! now I can't sleep!!!!! and my pulse has risen like way high!
FisHie_old
I giggled at the sounds :>
hoihoisoi
Lol, the english version had the warning before hand. I couldn't read korean and now I'm still shivering.
Zelmarked
I guess I ruined it for myself. G500 has 'free scrolling'. I read scroll down so I let that thing loose and was at the bottom quick. Random noises but with the constant signal from my mouse of go down I couldn't see much.
Mianki
I screamed goddamnit :D. Then I showed it to my little sister, she didn't scream but went like "Ugh go away". Then I showed to my big sister and she screamed and didn't wanna finish it I made her and then she screamed more :D. And finally I showed to my dad but he didn't even budge and said "Pfft"
Wojjan
Firo Prochainezo
And now I hate /x/ because of that comic. Well, I hated /x/ for a long time, but still.
Pokebis
jjrocks
I knew I had seen this before.
Vext_old
I remember looking at that thread and going "Yeah, this is already stupid" and not even bothering to click it.
awp

Vext wrote:

Also http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detail.n ... eekday=tue
English ver. Lazy OP.
dammit I was about to complain because I couldn't understand it and the effect was kind of lost