Total Posts
Topic Starter
yuhaii
what’s roblox
:thonk:
Serraionga
johnmedina999

keremal wrote:

very briefly, roblox is all the shit in the world compiled into a lego ripoff made for 12-year olds.
never wonder what roblox is and never play it. ever. everyone calls hacks on your ass, even in the games where there is no point to fucking hacking.
im looking at you 10-year old tycoon idiots, i don't hack on a fucking GRINDING GAME
sure i get to the completed mcdonald's stage faster than you but that's because im smart enough to know how to fucking click
Zekks
I don’t know her I’m sorry
Topic Starter
yuhaii

johnmedina999 wrote:

keremal wrote:

very briefly, roblox is all the shit in the world compiled into a lego ripoff made for 12-year olds.
never wonder what roblox is and never play it. ever. everyone calls hacks on your ass, even in the games where there is no point to fucking hacking.
im looking at you 10-year old tycoon idiots, i don't hack on a fucking GRINDING GAME
sure i get to the completed mcdonald's stage faster than you but that's because im smart enough to know how to fucking click
levesterz
1Kcombo
a veri bad game
fat pear
very good game and very bad game
Naimae
Have you even tried roblox in the past few weeks?

I'll give you that roblox once was fucking awful. There's no point in talking about how awful it was.

If you go now, the transformation is pretty amazing. The figure form has changed and looks more human-like instead of trying to be a virtual Lego ripoff. There are tons of games, many of which have an extremely high production value - there's even a CS:GO roblox game in which I'm 96% sure that people can buy skins for their guns. It plays just about as smoothly, too. My only complaint would be that the escape key doesn't work properly in the buy menu because it brings up the roblox menu.

Someone's made basically an entire original Pokemon game. I say "entire", but only the first eight gyms have been created - the E4 has yet to be added.

It still looks stupid and ridiculous, but the production quality of the games has skyrocketed and has come so far. If you're ever bored out of your mind and don't know what to do, I highly recommend giving roblox a try.
johnmedina999
roblox was made for shit like this

Offdensen
Roblox is technically 12 year olds hollerin at each other and 'dating' each other