forum

A perfect example of a farmer

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
DXPOHIHIHI
Meah
A perfect example is someome who does some combination of raising field crops, orchards, vineyards, poultry, or other livestock
levesterz
A perfect farmer is a farmer that give their stash to everyone for free
abraker
farming is hard work
Serraionga

Meah wrote:

A perfect example is someome who does some combination of raising field crops, orchards, vineyards, poultry, or other livestock
Edgar_Figaro
I think you made a mistake. My profile link is this Edgar_Figaro
abraker

Edgar_Figaro wrote:

I think you made a mistake. My profile link is this abraker
Meah
You guys are a mistake
abraker
Cynplytholowazy
I honestly think that I'm even more prefect as a pp farmer.
3 out of 4 top plays STD is CBCC. Good Job.
AyeAries
Tfw no pp farm for me smh
ColdTooth
ph
johnmedina999
Your avatar is really cute, CT! ^_^
abraker

johnmedina999 wrote:

I normally don't dig into posts and dismiss them like any other shitpost, but there was this feeling that this post is a bit different. First the random remark. Ok, maybe not that random considering denizens compliment each other on a regular basis upon the change of their appearance, but I still couldn't let go something is off. I started analyzing data, trying to correlate anything of value I may find. Number of letters? No. Date of posts? No. Average number of words relative to nearest prime number? No. I even broke out AI to deep mine these two posts and found nothing. But this eerie feeling still remained. As if something is hiding right in plain sight.

Then it hit me:

To be continued???
roshan117

abraker wrote:

johnmedina999 wrote:

I normally don't dig into posts and dismiss them like any other shitpost, but there was this feeling that this post is a bit different. First the random remark. Ok, maybe not that random considering denizens compliment each other on a regular basis upon the change of their appearance, but I still couldn't let go something is off. I started analyzing data, trying to correlate anything of value I may find. Number of letters? No. Date of posts? No. Average number of words relative to nearest prime number? No. I even broke out AI to deep mine these two posts and found nothing. But this eerie feeling still remained. As if something is hiding right in plain sight.

Then it hit me:

To be continued???
nani

OT: im too lazy to farm pp
Ashton
Sigh these people nowadays farming 87pp maps...