forum

Katate*SIZE - Departure (TV Size)

posted
Total Posts
show more
SuperMIC
Queue~

[Zen]

Just as a general note, you may want to consider lowering the slider tick rate as it causes some graphic bugs on the sliders - at least for me.

[0:23:948] (2) I know that this part is correct in the context of note placement, but distance spacing-wise it should befurther apart from the other two sliders. :P
[0:29:332] (5) I think there should be either a whistle or finish hitsound here, but it would really only sound right if you made the timing point that changes the audio set move to the other notes so we can have a cymbal here.

[Kappa]

Another general note, you should be careful about those stacked notes. Sometimes I'm not sure whether they're full beats or eighth notes.

[0:29:332] (5) Same thing with the Easy diff, lol.

[Kubinashi]

[0:06:225] (1-4) I think they should be spaced a bit more apart or in a different way - it makes things a bit hard to see when they're all clumped together.
[0:10:486] (1) It's a bit hard to see the slider.
[0:29:332] (1,2,1,2) I like how the sliders moved to the left slightly, but it was really not very noticeable. Perhaps if you made both of the yellow sliders move out more?

[Nurarihyon]

[0:06:832] (1,2) Now that's a bit unfair and messes up distance spacing, doesn't it? :3
[0:17:025] (1) The ending of the slider agrees technically but musically it's a bit too long. :P
[0:25:486] (2) ^
[0:27:313] (1) ^
[0:34:140] (4-7) It looks fine but technically they should be closer together. How far is up to you.

---

Anyway, the beatmap is timed very well and the sliders were great as well.

Keep it up!

-SMIC
Topic Starter
Yutsuki yukari

SuperMICrophone wrote:

Queue~

[Zen]

Just as a general note, you may want to consider lowering the slider tick rate as it causes some graphic bugs on the sliders - at least for me. nah cuz I need more score :<

[0:23:948] (2) I know that this part is correct in the context of note placement, but distance spacing-wise it should befurther apart from the other two sliders. :P doesn't matter > <
[0:29:332] (5) I think there should be either a whistle or finish hitsound here, but it would really only sound right if you made the timing point that changes the audio set move to the other notes so we can have a cymbal here. add whistle

[Kappa]

Another general note, you should be careful about those stacked notes. Sometimes I'm not sure whether they're full beats or eighth notes.

[0:29:332] (5) Same thing with the Easy diff, lol. fixed

[Nurarihyon]

[0:06:832] (1,2) Now that's a bit unfair and messes up distance spacing, doesn't it? :3 doesn't matter :> I see lots people tried and they feel ok.
[0:17:025] (1) The ending of the slider agrees technically but musically it's a bit too long. :P hmmm sounds good for me
[0:25:486] (2) ^ ^
[0:27:313] (1) ^ ^
[0:34:140] (4-7) It looks fine but technically they should be closer together. How far is up to you. It's insane so it's fine :>

---

Anyway, the beatmap is timed very well and the sliders were great as well.

Keep it up!

-SMIC
Thanks!!!
cmn_891127
我想赖账……
Topic Starter
Yutsuki yukari

cmn_891127 wrote:

我想赖账……
:3 跟我你客气什么
Leorda
NI HAO

General
* Kiai shoud start at 00:44:717 and end at 01:09:332, do this for all diff
* Set the preview time to 2000, do this for all diff

------------------------------------------------------------------

Zen
00:22:794 (x) - Add note here? I'm afraid that some beginners will hit 00:22:987 (1) earlier

Kappa
01:11:256 (1) - Too far from spinner, since this is normal diff. You need to make closer to spinner. Otherwise, some beginners will hard to reach this object while gameplay

Kubinashi
00:07:025 (1) - What's the point having a new combo here?
00:10:487 (1) - The stack with tail slider is not stacked correctly in gameplay. Try to restack or unstack this stacks
00:13:948 (1) - Flip this slider (Ctrl+H) for make a good flow
00:43:179 (3) - The tail slider is touch the HP Bat
00:49:717 (4) - Move further away from tail slider? The pauses seems weird.....
01:18:564 (1,1,1,1) - Combo spam.... D:

Good luck!
Topic Starter
Yutsuki yukari

Leorda wrote:

NI HAO >///<

General
* Kiai shoud start at 00:44:717 and end at 01:09:332, do this for all diff fixed~
* Set the preview time to 2000, do this for all diff current is fine :3

Zen
00:22:794 (x) - Add note here? I'm afraid that some beginners will hit 00:22:987 (1) earlier nah it will look strange :<

Kappa
01:11:256 (1) - Too far from spinner, since this is normal diff. You need to make closer to spinner. Otherwise, some beginners will hard to reach this object while gameplay nah cuz I need hmmm. I don't think there is a "distance" after spinner. Some new babies (at least the most that I know) use big circles while they playing :3. Therefore it is not such a difficult thing ~.

Good luck!

Thanks > <
arien666
[General]
All diffs are starting from same point, I guess adding lead-in 0~1000 would be good ;___;

[Kubinashi]
AR +1?

[Nurarihyon]
00:17:025 (1,2) - [Suggestion] Err... Make closer ;_;?
00:57:410 (7,1) - Swap new combo since this term is vocal change?

Actually, I don't know about this anime well ;___;
[Seen at Korean Anime Channel but not interested ;___;]

Good luck XD
Topic Starter
Yutsuki yukari

arien666 wrote:

[General]
All diffs are starting from same point, I guess adding lead-in 0~1000 would be good ;___;

[Kubinashi]
AR +1?

[Nurarihyon]
00:17:025 (1,2) - [Suggestion] Err... Make closer ;_;?
00:57:410 (7,1) - Swap new combo since this term is vocal change?

Actually, I don't know about this anime well ;___;
[Seen at Korean Anime Channel but not interested ;___;]

Good luck XD

Fixed all > <thanks

It is a great anime but I like the manga better > <
arien666
meow :3

orz
orz
orz
orz
orz

OPZ [???]
tutuhaha
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations~
Megurine Luka
Thanks a looooooooooot arien!

Congtz yukari <3

pretty nice song~
Topic Starter
Yutsuki yukari
Thanks!!!!!

>3< Also arigato Luka SAMA<3
Andrea
[General]

Mp3 ends in an abnormal way. What about adding a fade out at the end of it? Would be much better.

Offset is totally wrong. Add +20ms to it and resnap all notes and green lines on every difficulty.

Difficulties seems fine. Have to pop due to the timing issue though, sorry!
L_P
opps hope it will be rebub soon
Topic Starter
Yutsuki yukari

osuplayer111 wrote:

[General]

Mp3 ends in an abnormal way. What about adding a fade out at the end of it? Would be much better.

Offset is totally wrong. Add +20ms to it and resnap all notes and green lines on every difficulty.

Difficulties seems fine. Have to pop due to the timing issue though, sorry!

changed new mp3 and fixed all the green lines :3

Thanks.
Andrea
[Nurarihyon]

This difficulty has 120 unsnapped notes. Please make sure to resnap them all correctly.

Timing and mp3 are much better now, good job!
Topic Starter
Yutsuki yukari
Fixed those unsnap note :3

so careless of me TUT

Andrea
Ok, seems good now.

Re-Bubbled~
narakucrimson
Hi!

[General]
  1. You might want to lower the volume of the spinner at the end of each difficulty a bit, it's rather noisy as it is :P
[Zen]
  1. This diff seems to be missing a fountain at 01:14:018. Please check the other difficulties to see what I mean :P If you're keen enough, you'll notice how the kiai is longer in this diff than in the others, too.
  2. You could lower the AR by one tick, works fine and makes the diff easier :D
[Kappa]
  1. I suggest lowering both AR and HP Drain Rate by one tick, they are rather high :O
[Kubinashii]
  1. 00:07:095 (1) - Well this is overlapped by the hitbursts, and is almost totally hidden. It's playable but at the very least, doesn't look good. Consider another pattern that makes this more visible.
  2. 00:09:403 (3,1,2) - To be honest, this plays as if it was... Idk, tangled, I suggest trying to find another pattern that flows better, even though if you really want to keep this, I'm ok with it.
  3. 00:12:095 (3) - Well, the repetition isn't hidden by a hitburst but is still hidden for a moment. Can you move this so that it isn't? It helps readability ^^
  4. 00:28:633 (6) - Could you at least move the end so that it doesn't touch the start of the slider? :P
  5. 00:34:018 (3) - Oops, touches the scorebar :P Please move this down a bit.
  6. 00:43:249 (3) - (^)
Well that's all!
Topic Starter
Yutsuki yukari

narakucrimson wrote:

Hi!

[General]
  1. You might want to lower the volume of the spinner at the end of each difficulty a bit, it's rather noisy as it is :P
fixed

[Zen]
  1. This diff seems to be missing a fountain at 01:14:018. Please check the other difficulties to see what I mean :P If you're keen enough, you'll notice how the kiai is longer in this diff than in the others, too. fixed
  2. You could lower the AR by one tick, works fine and makes the diff easier :D Hmm, I think ar3 is easier than ar2 =w=
[Kappa]
  1. I suggest lowering both AR and HP Drain Rate by one tick, they are rather high :Olower the HP, AR is fine :3
[Kubinashii]
  1. 00:07:095 (1) - Well this is overlapped by the hitbursts, and is almost totally hidden. It's playable but at the very least, doesn't look good. Consider another pattern that makes this more visible.
  2. 00:09:403 (3,1,2) - To be honest, this plays as if it was... Idk, tangled, I suggest trying to find another pattern that flows better, even though if you really want to keep this, I'm ok with it.
  3. 00:12:095 (3) - Well, the repetition isn't hidden by a hitburst but is still hidden for a moment. Can you move this so that it isn't? It helps readability ^^
  4. 00:28:633 (6) - Could you at least move the end so that it doesn't touch the start of the slider? :P
  5. 00:34:018 (3) - Oops, touches the scorebar :P Please move this down a bit.
  6. 00:43:249 (3) - (^)
Well that's all! Call me back later after you fix that! (A forum PM is ok)

Thanks! Waiting for Kiiwa!

EDIT: Kiiwa fixed her diff.
SuperMIC
Woah, I have no idea if this came in the update to the map, but last time I didn't realize it... the timing is pretty off. O_o

Keep the current BPM, but try an offset of 1681... then resnap all notes. That SHOULD work.
Megurine Luka

SuperMICrophone wrote:

Woah, I have no idea if this came in the update to the map, but last time I didn't realize it... the timing is pretty off. O_o

Keep the current BPM, but try an offset of 1681... then resnap all notes. That SHOULD work.
nope. If you del the map and dl it again you will find the offset is right :3 At least I think it's pretty well.

Yukari changed the mp3 file. That's why :3.
Topic Starter
Yutsuki yukari

SuperMICrophone wrote:

Just as Luka said.

But thanks > <
narakucrimson
I see some stuff wasn't changed in [Kubinashi], I'd like you to post what was fixed and what wasn't next time. As for the rest, everything looks fine! So yeah,

Ranked!
Sander-Don
Grats
KayeSara
。。。。。。。。
tutuhaha
哦呀哦呀好帅好帅好帅!!!!
Megurine Luka
>3<