forum

RTPP Displayer - display real-time pp for ALL MODES! (2022/4/11)

posted
Total Posts
show more
DoganayB

DarkProjector wrote:

DoganayB wrote:

I've got an error please help.
My computer has 32 bytes.
My Osu resolution is 1280x720
Edit:I still need help. (after 1 day)

Osu shows me this when I open it with sync:

please install .net 4.6.2

Is there a possible way to run the pp displayer without that? Because I need to install Windows 7 SP1 to install net 4.6.2 but my system can't provide it's req. At least I want to see how many pp in a map before playing. Live pp displayer is not important that much.
Edit: I have been struggling to install net 4.6.2 for about 3-4 hours... For NOTHING :(
Xi Flashlight
isn't this pp doesn't support the new pp system? I'm trying to reinstall but it says:
https://gyazo.com/a2019863ece8db8d5b0b61a87f7aa994
Topic Starter
DarkProjector

Mitumitu_NotEnd wrote:

isn't this pp doesn't support the new pp system? I'm trying to reinstall but it says:
https://gyazo.com/a2019863ece8db8d5b0b61a87f7aa994

It seems oppai.dll version is lower than RTPPD's required.
NefixOS
a
Ascended
http://prntscr.com/olthuh

There is no displayer, even though I have installed the correct plugins. It is stuck at loading the displayer
Topic Starter
DarkProjector

- ascended - wrote:

There is no displayer, even though I have installed the correct plugins. It is stuck at loading the displayer

first you make sure your Sync won't get anything red message like error output, then try to input "rtpp add wpf" in Sync and it should show a new green window.

If it still doesn't work, please download this : https://puu.sh/Dj1Py/e10b7c1906.7z and try again :D
Piix3L_
It doesen't work for me it says

*Init StatusFinder Failed! Retry after 3 seconds*

Anyone knows how to fix this?
Ascended

DarkProjector wrote:

- ascended - wrote:

first you make sure your Sync won't get anything red message like error output, then try to input "rtpp add wpf" in Sync and it should show a new green window.

If it still doesn't work, please download this : https://puu.sh/Dj1Py/e10b7c1906.7z and try again :D

thank you very much!
Topic Starter
DarkProjector

Piix3L_ wrote:

It doesen't work for me it says

*Init StatusFinder Failed! Retry after 3 seconds*

Anyone knows how to fix this?

It's complex problem and we haven't found reason why does it raise.
Please check your osu! version / anti-virus software and system permissions about Sync.
HODYU
https://imgur.com/a/r1pGOiq
I just open sync ._.
hellllllp
Topic Starter
DarkProjector

HoDyu wrote:

https://imgur.com/a/r1pGOiq
I just open sync ._.
hellllllp

you could delete ConfigGUI.dll in you Sync/Plugins folder or type 'plugins install config' in Sync for reinstalling plugin.
Mutsuu
Is cutting edge not supported by the pp counter?
fable

Komunia wrote:

it always has worked for me on cutting edge, but just now it's not working and i think you're having the same issue. not sure why
Topic Starter
DarkProjector

fable wrote:

Komunia wrote:

it always has worked for me on cutting edge, but just now it's not working and i think you're having the same issue. not sure why

Komunia wrote:

Normally I suggest stable version.And it's still work on osu! latest stable version.
weebpie
I downloaded it and I can't do anything because instead of normal words I see random special characters, and it keeps spamming this thing https://imgur.com/a/pTdfdrk
Topic Starter
DarkProjector

PraiseMemes wrote:

I downloaded it and I can't do anything because instead of normal words I see random special characters, and it keeps spamming this thing https://imgur.com/a/pTdfdrk

If you want to use RTPP only just start Sync and play.
And It seems you hadnt install RTPP and ORTDP
please visit tutorial and usage in my main thread.
2zi
嗨 我的RTPP一直顯示不出來(綠色的那個框框)
照著別人一模一樣做都還是沒出來
有辦法嗎
Topic Starter
DarkProjector

2zi wrote:

嗨 我的RTPP一直顯示不出來(綠色的那個框框)
照著別人一模一樣做都還是沒出來
有辦法嗎

首先你得确认你是否已经安装了rtpp插件和ortdp插件
其次你得确认你打开Sync的时候是否又红色错误消息显示
然后以上都没问题,那就试一下sync里面打"rtpp add wpf"看看有没有绿框框出来
如果这样的都不行,你可以去第一页那里下载使用我打包好的7z压缩包
2zi

DarkProjector wrote:

2zi wrote:

嗨 我的RTPP一直顯示不出來(綠色的那個框框)
照著別人一模一樣做都還是沒出來
有辦法嗎

首先你得确认你是否已经安装了rtpp插件和ortdp插件
其次你得确认你打开Sync的时候是否又红色错误消息显示
然后以上都没问题,那就试一下sync里面打"rtpp add wpf"看看有没有绿框框出来
如果这样的都不行,你可以去第一页那里下载使用我打包好的7z压缩包

好 我去試試

結果:

一條紅色訊息

然後有綠框框出來

目前可以用了 謝謝
LinneB

DarkProjector wrote:

RealtimePPDisplayer is a Sync plugin which able to calculate and show pp while you are playing osu!std/taiko/ctb/mania. It depends on another plugin named Osu!RTDP and you can show them where you want.

Now you can use ODDR plugin and show your realtime pp at any where!
ODDR Video Tutorial
Show realtime pp on your phone in LAN

Now you can show your realtime pp on Streamlabs OBS

Now you can use IngameOverlayPlugin and show your realtime pp in your game!
Ingame Video Simple Tutorial

AvaliableStatus:Workable
osu! version:20190410
ORTDP version:1.4.5
if you notice your displayer doesn't work,please check their version and update.

Feature/ChangeLog:
  • 1.0.0.0:
  1. Automatic to show/hide with the change of game status.
  2. Support Tourney Mode.
  3. Provide GUI-Window and Text file, you can choose how to show them.
  4. Show realtime datas ,such as PP/100_count/300_count/200_count/miss_count and more.
    1.0.1.0:
  5. Support window topmost.
  6. Support I18n.
    1.0.2.0:
  7. Support transparency(but it can catched by OBS until it's no transparency).
  8. Add shadow effect switch.
    (1.0.1.2):
  9. Automatic to get song folder.
    1.0.2.1(1.0.1.4):
  10. Support log file
    (1.0.1.6)
  11. Add beatmap path searching pattern "*{title}*"
    1.1.1.0(1.1.1.0)
  12. Add debug mode.If you meet trouble please set DebugMode=True and got details info.
  13. NOW IS SUPPORT OBS-PLUGIN!!! live streamers can able to show PP displayer when they are playing with fullscreen.Details.
  14. Support more method output at same time. Details
  15. Support Install/Update in Sync program.Detail
    1.2.1(1.1.2)
  16. Support customize output content.Details
  17. Improve beatmap searching.Now it is able to display beatmaps which custom path.
  18. Support customize RoundDigits in config.ini
  19. Dispalyer Interface is public ,now you can make a displayer by yourself.
  20. Support output "speed_pp"/"aim_pp"/"acc_pp"/'if_fc_pp"/"max_pp"/"combo" and more.
    1.2.2 | 2018/1/22
  21. Support change font in WPF,please modify FontName in config.ini.(Default:Segoe UI,Recommend:Consolas);
  22. Implement reload setting
  23. fixed some bugs,and add more bugs. XD
    1.2.4(1.2.2) | 2018/1/31
  24. Support Taiko mode.
  25. Add ForceOsuSongsDirectory option in config.ini.(ForceOsuSongsDirectory forces ORTDP to use this path.)
  26. Add GetCurrentData method(Developers can get all data without event invoking)
    1.3.0(1.3.1)
  27. Support Mania Mode.(BETA)
  28. Support output with expression.for example "total obj:$(n300+n100+n50+nmiss}"
  29. Add more bugs :D
  30. PPY,Please update .NET target version :P
    - - (Sync2.17)
  31. Support auto update.
    (1.3.4)
  32. Add more log info for debugging&check
    (1.3.5)
  33. Add GameMode option(Available options: Auto,Osu,CatchTheBeat,Mania,Taiko)
    (1.3.5 2018/5/15)
  34. Update oppai.dll for HD adjustment.
    1.4.0(1.4.0 2018/6/27)
  35. Add "DisableProcessNotFoundInformation","EnableModsChangedAtListening","IgnoreTouchScreenDecrease " option in config.ini.
  36. Add "Send pp to chat on Ranking" via IRC chat(recommand PublicBotTransferPlugin) Preview Tutorial
  37. Support config GUI.you can type "config" and modify config conveniently.
  38. Add mmf-split and text-split out method
  39. Mania pp update
  40. sorry ,because of bugs , restart command is unusable ,you can close and then open Sync if it needs restart.
    1.5.0(1.4.3 2018/8/19)
  41. Support expression and provide lots of functions for formatting,Details
  42. Support CTB
    1.6.0(1.4.4 2018/11/1)
  43. Output hardware information in debug mode.
  44. Support logical expression and new functions. like "if(condition, true_expression, false_expression)"
    1.6.3(2018/12/3)(Sync2.18.2)
    1.6.8(1.4.4 oppai3.1.1)
  45. update oppai.dll to 3.1.1 and support latest offical pp algorithm.
  46. add update checker and it will be easy to tell you if your Sync/RTPP need to update.
  47. fix bug which cant calculate mania realtime pp.
    1.7.1(1.4.5)
  48. Add new output method:multi-output
  49. Support new output formatter for multi-output : Javascript

Notice:
  1. If it not work,try to run Sync.exe as Administrator.
  2. If you notice ortdp catch wrong(or not exist) Song path.Please modify ForceOsuSongsDirectory to your real Songs path and retry.
  3. Please read FAQ and Usage carefully.I won't reply any thing what I wrote. 8-)
  4. If you feel lag when you are using.You can modify config.ini and set "ListenInterval" value(ms) as you want.(suggest 132,best 33).We will optimize it.
  5. If you got these messages when you are play ctb beatmap:

Please close Sync and modify "GameMode=CatchTheBeat" or use config command:
  6. Realtime PP Displayer is automatic to start when you open Sync.exe so you needn't input anything command else.(You may have to play once for taking effect)

Usage and Download
  1. Download Sync and unzip to a folder which you like.
  2. Open Sync,type "plugins install displayer" and press enter key.
  3. Restart and enjoy :D

You can download these for skiping above steps (Suggest).
Download Sync&other plugins for integration:

Download Sync with RealtimePPPlugin + PublicBotTransferPlugin + OsuLiveStatusPanelPlugin + IngameDisplayerPlugin
Sync with RealtimePPPlugin + PublicBotTransferPlugin + OsuLiveStatusPanelPlugin + IngameDisplayerPlugin
virus check
If you want display pp in game, just type "o i" in Sync before you start osu! program.And then play/replay once to make sure all plugin are working.

Ingame Plugin Page

Screenshots:

FAQ:
  1. Will I be banned if i use this plugin? - No,because it's approved by peppy,of course you have to obey the rules and dont use them for bad behaviors.
  2. Why it not show anything when I playing? - Maybe osu!RTDP not support your osu! version,please check update.
  3. Why it arise 0x8007007E crazily? - have you installed Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 or later
  4. Why obs can't update realtime PP GUI-Window when I was playing osu! with fullscreen? - I think it about OS rendering mechanism. You can modify config.ini and set "UseText=True" , so plugin will output to text file (Default output to {SyncFolderPath}\Plugins\rtpp.txt)
  5. Why I can't count PP all/some beatmaps? - Please read this and check yourself
  6. Why it always arise 0x80131515 for each plugin loading? - Please view this or this2.
  7. How to change program language to English/Others? - Please view this
  8. Anti-virus(Defender) software stop me from using program and warn me there are virus/trojran? - Well,in fact there is no any problem because these are open source and build from them.Please ask google how to let to trust(add white-list), or you can get source code and build by yourself.
  9. Could I show them with osu! fullsceen/ingame? - https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/773429[/color]
  10. Why did it always arise "Init ModeFinder Failed! ...."? - Please update OsuRTDataProvider plugin and set "GameMode" value to Auto/Osu/CatchTheBeat/Mania/Taiko ,take a try!
  11. How to customize my pp displayer window? - See this and this2

I dont understand. Where do I put this RealTimePP dll file?
Adri
Hello, could you add the Current_score variable to the Hit Count format section ?

This is for calculating the current maximum score a player can still get during his play.
Inaku

本來一直用著都好好的 但今天開的時候突然出現了這樣的狀況 請問可以怎麼解決 :<
- Tojio -

help me, this is when i were downloaded then i open it and play osu
- Azul -
【RealtimePPDisplayer】Can't get beatmap information!

This happened after today's update (b20198016) on the latest version and old version of Sync. It just doesn't work in this version.

I just used it yesterday and all version works.

今天osu刚更新完就不显示了,emmm
- Tojio -
oh... i was knew that
knprg
same problem here...
i think all we can do is debugging or waiting XD
KedamaOvO

R1gel wrote:

本來一直用著都好好的 但今天開的時候突然出現了這樣的狀況 請問可以怎麼解決 :<

- Tojio - wrote:

help me, this is when i were downloaded then i open it and play osu

- Azul - wrote:

【RealtimePPDisplayer】Can't get beatmap information!

This happened after today's update (b20198016) on the latest version and old version of Sync. It just doesn't work in this version.

I just used it yesterday and all version works.

今天osu刚更新完就不显示了,emmm

- Tojio - wrote:

oh... i was knew that

knprg wrote:

same problem here...
i think all we can do is debugging or waiting XD

Update OsuRTDataProvider to 1.4.8.
https://github.com/OsuSync/OsuRTDataProvider-Release/releases/tag/v1.4.8

This exception is RTPPD did not find Beatmap.
And if you open RTPPD's Debug Mode mode will trigger a message.
knprg
thanks a lot!
Inaku
it works! tysm
bipedalcat
gets stuck all the time at fetching sync update and shows:
Opps! You seem occur a error! We was captured this error and repoting to developers

Unhandled Exception: System.IO.FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly 'Newtonsoft.Json, Version=6.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=30ad4fe6b2a6aeed' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)
at SharpRaven.RavenClient.Capture(SentryEvent event)
at Sync.Tools.SentryHelper.Error(String logger, String version, Exception e, Boolean silent)
at Sync.Tools.SentryHelper.RepoterError(Exception e, Boolean silent)
at Sync.Tools.Builtin.PluginCommand.Latest()
at Sync.Tools.StartupHelper.InitSync()
at Sync.Tools.StartupHelper.Start()
at Sync.Program.Main(String[] args)

and crashes
Topic Starter
DarkProjector

bipedalcat wrote:

Opps! You seem occur a error! We was captured this error and repoting to developers

Unhandled Exception: System.IO.FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly 'Newtonsoft.Json, Version=6.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=30ad4fe6b2a6aeed' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)
at Sync.Tools.SentryHelper.Error(String logger, String version, Exception e, Boolean silent)

and crashes

could you send me your Sync folder? So I know how to do.
There is a version conflict for your dependency file.
bipedalcat

DarkProjector wrote:

bipedalcat wrote:

and crashes

https://mega.nz/#F!x940UCba!wH9WC5Qzk_JiuLby_EMVpg
Uploaded file there. Already unzipped
Topic Starter
DarkProjector

bipedalcat wrote:

DarkProjector wrote:

bipedalcat wrote:

and crashes

Sorry I can't recurring your problem and I suggest you have download .7z file which I pack&provide in first post.
There is a dependency file version conflict which something need .ver6.0.0.0 but it only provide .ver7.0.1.x . If you need replace denpendency file mamually , please go here , download pointed version zip and extract .dll to Sync folder(or Plugins folder).
btw, your ORTDP zip file should extract to Sync root folder , not Sync/Plugins folder directly.
bipedalcat

DarkProjector wrote:

bipedalcat wrote:

DarkProjector wrote:

bipedalcat wrote:

and crashes

Sorry I can't recurring your problem and I suggest you have download .7z file which I pack&provide in first post.
There is a dependency file version conflict which something need .ver6.0.0.0 but it only provide .ver7.0.1.x . If you need replace denpendency file mamually , please go here , download pointed version zip and extract .dll to Sync folder(or Plugins folder).
btw, your ORTDP zip file should extract to Sync root folder , not Sync/Plugins folder directly.

So what exactly should I be doing with the files that I downloaded? And do I need the ORTDP file to make it work? I extracted the file to my plugins and it didn't fix anything.

I fixed the problem. My internet was being an asshole and I changed my internet and it worked.
Lukke
I can remove "pp/s" from my counter?
Topic Starter
DarkProjector

Steip wrote:

you could modify format in config.ini.
Lukke

DarkProjector wrote:

Steip wrote:

you could modify format in config.ini.

I have tried it inside config from sync config window, but what should i change?
Topic Starter
DarkProjector
abkynott
when i type o osu to start the app it says that i have missing the MSVCP140.dll but when i download the .dll it pops up an error saying that there was an error starting the app
Lukke

DarkProjector wrote:

didnt work
i have not to change things here?

i only want pp and max pp, not pp/s, isnt just the 3 letters
show more