RTPP Displayer - display real-time pp for ALL MODES! (2019/10/06)

posted
Total Posts
1,279
show more
- Tojio -

KedamaOvO wrote:

- Tojio - wrote:


If I change the font, it will not display pp in game
I need help
Maybe you don't have this font file.
You can go here to download or change the font.

the font is ok, but this is happened
KedamaOvO

- Tojio - wrote:

KedamaOvO wrote:

- Tojio - wrote:


If I change the font, it will not display pp in game
I need help
Maybe you don't have this font file.
You can go here to download or change the font.

the font is ok, but this is happened
try update OsuLiveStatusPanel.
type "plugins install OsuLiveStatusPanel" in sync.
- Tojio -

When i pressed plugins install displayer it was working and i go to config to change sometime the pp
I don't no how but i just need 1 window pp


i download this link and it not working, it only shows error as above
KedamaOvO

- Tojio - wrote:


When i pressed plugins install displayer it was working and i go to config to change sometime the pp
I don't no how but i just need 1 window pp


i download this link and it not working, it only shows error as above
- Tojio -

KedamaOvO wrote:

- Tojio - wrote:

It working thank bro!
[Koga]
bakasiki
不能载入 RealTimePPDisplayer, Version=1.7.2.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null (未能加载文件或程序集“OsuRTDataProvider, Version=1.4.5.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null”或它的某一个依赖项。系统找不到指定的文件。)请问这是啥情况呀!大佬!
Jafeto_99

[Koga] wrote:

help :(
what should I do?
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2vkdz5e&s=9#.XMg4QYkzbs0


Have you tried installing the plugins? I think OsuRTDataProvider is just missing

This is the list of the plugins I have installed, yours should look kinda the same in the OsuRTDataProvider plugin



The command to install the OsuRTDataProvider is..



I hope this helps you
[Koga]

Jafeto_99 wrote:

[Koga] wrote:

help :(
what should I do?
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2vkdz5e&s=9#.XMg4QYkzbs0


Have you tried installing the plugins? I think OsuRTDataProvider is just missing

This is the list of the plugins I have installed, yours should look kinda the same in the OsuRTDataProvider plugin



The command to install the OsuRTDataProvider is..



I hope this helps you
It's working now, thanks
- Tojio -

can everyone fix this?
KedamaOvO

- Tojio - wrote:


can everyone fix this?
try install .net4.6
KedamaOvO

bakasiki wrote:

不能载入 RealTimePPDisplayer, Version=1.7.2.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null (未能加载文件或程序集“OsuRTDataProvider, Version=1.4.5.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null”或它的某一个依赖项。系统找不到指定的文件。)请问这是啥情况呀!大佬!
输入plugins install OsuRTDataProvider
KedamaOvO

[Koga] wrote:

help :(
what should I do?
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2vkdz5e&s=9#.XMg4QYkzbs0

Sorry, this problem only occurs on a small number of users, which may be caused by insufficient Sync permissions.
I can't reproduce this problem, there is no way to fix it.
[Koga]

KedamaOvO wrote:

[Koga] wrote:

help :(
what should I do?
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2vkdz5e&s=9#.XMg4QYkzbs0

Sorry, this problem only occurs on a small number of users, which may be caused by insufficient Sync permissions.
I can't reproduce this problem, there is no way to fix it.
Well, it's working, it's stopped spamming, but the pp counter didn't do anything (displayer)
FLXseng
我想问下,他的那个pp counter show 这个
[3:14:54 PM] 读取中....
[3:14:54 PM] 不能载入 RealTimePPDisplayer, Version=1.7.2.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null (Could not load file or assembly 'OsuRTDataProvider, Version=1.4.5.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.)
- Tojio -

KedamaOvO wrote:

- Tojio - wrote:


can everyone fix this?
try install .net4.6
thank! it working
RageCatalyst
i get a load of error messages when i try to open it. and all of the text looks like this :
[18:39:10] ÔØÈë InternalPlugin ÖÐ...
[18:39:10] ÒÑÔØÈë 1 ¸ö ²å¼þ
[18:39:10] ÒÑÔØÈë 0 ¸ö Ö±²¥Ô´
[18:39:10] ?????????,???Plugins?????"plugins install DefaultPlugin"???????
[18:39:10] ÒÑÔØÈë 0 ¸ö Client
[18:39:10] ÒÑÔØÈë 19 ¸ö ÃüÁî
[18:39:10] ÒÑÔØÈë 0 ¸ö ¹ýÂËÆ÷
[18:39:10] ×¼±¸¾ÍÐ÷¡£
[18:39:10] Fetch Sync update..
[18:39:11] »¶Ó­Ê¹Óà osuÖ±²¥µ¯Ä»Í¬²½¹¤¾ß ver 2.18.2.0
[18:39:11] ÊäÈë 'help' »ñµÃ°ïÖúÁбí
Shige-Tori[a]




How Can I Fix This .......... ? Other Sync.exe is not working too :<
Yenmaster
It work fine the first time then closes, that's all.
Lizox
I`m trying to play with IngamePPCounter, but I have this error and my pp counter doesn`t working.
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply