forum

RTPP Displayer - display real-time pp for ALL MODES! (2022/4/11)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
DarkProjector

James- wrote:

Is there any way to use the plugin for fullscreen streamers with SlOBS?
yes! you make rtpp plugin output to mmf(memorymapfile) ,then it's could show ingame in osu!fullscreen by ImageOverlay plugin and obs-plugin:
https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/773429
https://github.com/OsuSync/RealTimePPDisplayer/wiki/How-to-setup-obs-plugins-when-you-are-playing-osu!-fullscrren
Koyaiba
三次拉伸新寶島草(中國語)
謝謝大佬寫出來了個好的東西
Topic Starter
DarkProjector

Koyaiba wrote:

三次拉伸新寶島草(中國語)
謝謝大佬寫出來了個好的東西
不是我写的,主要是KedamaOvO这个大佬,我负责测试和维护而已
I love femboys

DarkProjector wrote:

James- wrote:

Is there any way to use the plugin for fullscreen streamers with SlOBS?
yes! you make rtpp plugin output to mmf(memorymapfile) ,then it's could show ingame in osu!fullscreen by ImageOverlay plugin and obs-plugin:
https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/773429
https://github.com/OsuSync/RealTimePPDisplayer/wiki/How-to-setup-obs-plugins-when-you-are-playing-osu!-fullscrren
I couldnt figure out the process to make it work with stream labs obs, is there any guide for that specifically? Because plugin integration for SLobs is kind of bad
Xpekade
I have some things that aren't working as I want them to. All of the settings are the exact same. config.ini is the same. PPShowConfig.json is the same. The only things that are any different is oppai.dll and RealTimePPDisplayer.dll

Old version (Downloaded on 13 July 2018)
https://i.imgur.com/HeyYtdL.png
https://i.imgur.com/DuEnvqL.jpg
pp-show and map_info_ingame are working as intended

New version (Downloaded 10 February 2019)
https://i.imgur.com/pcudBZg.png
https://i.imgur.com/BgYT92B.jpg
pp-show and map_info_ingame are not appearing and rtpp is showing 4 decimal digits on all values instead of just pp
Topic Starter
DarkProjector
please modify PPFormat and HitCountFormat in config.ini that variables format like this: ${rtpp@4} ${n50@0} , digit after char '@' mean decimal digits option.

pp-show and map_info_ingame are content of OLSP plugin that maybe you have to update this plugin.
you can type 'plugins update' and try to update all plugins.
or go to OLSP release page and download them : https://github.com/MikiraSora/OsuLiveStatusPanel/releases
Topic Starter
DarkProjector

James- wrote:

I couldnt figure out the process to make it work with stream labs obs, is there any guide for that specifically? Because plugin integration for SLobs is kind of bad
Currently we didnt fully support stream labs because there is no one would like to use in our members xD , I suggest you use OBS

If you are using stream labs and please watch [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJBDjCPTUNE]this
[/url]
xkms
When I try to open Sync.exe this displays:
"This application was unable to start correctly 0xc00007b"
How to fix it?
TheMysticLynx

DarkProjector wrote:

RealtimePPDisplayer is a Sync plugin which able to calculate and show pp while you are playing osu!std/taiko/ctb/mania. It depends on another plugin named Osu!RTDP and you can show them where you want.

For new pp algorithm tempopary update:
there is little error which calculating star rating with sliders:issue
There is new version RTPP plugin for tempopary use , and updated/build oppai.dll file from unofficial release. We will release new RTPP plugin again after oppai-ng official released. If you got any trouble please tell me :D

Sync 7z file
RealTimePPDisplayer release(just extract to Sync folder)

Now you can use ODDR plugin and show your realtime pp at any where!
ODDR Video Tutorial
Show realtime pp on your phone in LAN

Now you can show your realtime pp on Streamlabs OBS

Now you can use IngameOverlayPlugin and show your realtime pp in your game!
Ingame Video Simple Tutorial

AvaliableStatus:Workable
osu! version:20190207.2
ORTDP version:1.5.0
if you notice your displayer doesn't work,please check their version and update.

Feature:
  • 1.0.0.0:
  1. Automatic to show/hide with the change of game status.
  2. Support Tourney Mode.
  3. Provide GUI-Window and Text file, you can choose how to show them.
  4. Show realtime datas ,such as PP/100_count/300_count/200_count/miss_count and more.
    1.0.1.0:
  5. Support window topmost.
  6. Support I18n.
    1.0.2.0:
  7. Support transparency(but it can catched by OBS until it's no transparency).
  8. Add shadow effect switch.
    (1.0.1.2):
  9. Automatic to get song folder.
    1.0.2.1(1.0.1.4):
  10. Support log file
    (1.0.1.6)
  11. Add beatmap path searching pattern "*{title}*"
    1.1.1.0(1.1.1.0)
  12. Add debug mode.If you meet trouble please set DebugMode=True and got details info.
  13. NOW IS SUPPORT OBS-PLUGIN!!! live streamers can able to show PP displayer when they are playing with fullscreen.Details.
  14. Support more method output at same time. Details
  15. Support Install/Update in Sync program.Detail
    1.2.1(1.1.2)
  16. Support customize output content.Details
  17. Improve beatmap searching.Now it is able to display beatmaps which custom path.
  18. Support customize RoundDigits in config.ini
  19. Dispalyer Interface is public ,now you can make a displayer by yourself.
  20. Support output "speed_pp"/"aim_pp"/"acc_pp"/'if_fc_pp"/"max_pp"/"combo" and more.
    1.2.2 | 2018/1/22
  21. Support change font in WPF,please modify FontName in config.ini.(Default:Segoe UI,Recommend:Consolas);
  22. Implement reload setting
  23. fixed some bugs,and add more bugs. XD
    1.2.4(1.2.2) | 2018/1/31
  24. Support Taiko mode.
  25. Add ForceOsuSongsDirectory option in config.ini.(ForceOsuSongsDirectory forces ORTDP to use this path.)
  26. Add GetCurrentData method(Developers can get all data without event invoking)
    1.3.0(1.3.1)
  27. Support Mania Mode.(BETA)
  28. Support output with expression.for example "total obj:$(n300+n100+n50+nmiss}"
  29. Add more bugs :D
  30. PPY,Please update .NET target version :P
    - - (Sync2.17)
  31. Support auto update.
    (1.3.4)
  32. Add more log info for debugging&check
    (1.3.5)
  33. Add GameMode option(Available options: Auto,Osu,CatchTheBeat,Mania,Taiko)
    (1.3.5 2018/5/15)
  34. Update oppai.dll for HD adjustment.
    1.4.0(1.4.0 2018/6/27)
  35. Add "DisableProcessNotFoundInformation","EnableModsChangedAtListening","IgnoreTouchScreenDecrease " option in config.ini.
  36. Add "Send pp to chat on Ranking" via IRC chat(recommand PublicBotTransferPlugin) Preview Tutorial
  37. Support config GUI.you can type "config" and modify config conveniently.
  38. Add mmf-split and text-split out method
  39. Mania pp update
  40. sorry ,because of bugs , restart command is unusable ,you can close and then open Sync if it needs restart.
    1.5.0(1.4.3 2018/8/19)
  41. Support expression and provide lots of functions for formatting,Details
  42. Support CTB
    1.6.0(1.4.4 2018/11/1)
  43. Output hardware information in debug mode.
  44. Support logical expression and new functions. like "if(condition, true_expression, false_expression)"
    1.6.3(2018/12/3)(Sync2.18.2)

Notice:
  1. If it not work,try to run Sync.exe as Administrator.
  2. If you notice ortdp catch wrong(or not exist) Song path.Please modify ForceOsuSongsDirectory to your real Songs path and retry.
  3. Please read FAQ and Usage carefully.I won't reply any thing what I wrote. 8-)
  4. If you feel lag when you are using.You can modify config.ini and set "ListenInterval" value(ms) as you want.(suggest 132,best 33).We will optimize it.
  5. If you got these messages when you are play ctb beatmap:

Please close Sync and modify "GameMode=CatchTheBeat" or use config command:
  6. Realtime PP Displayer is automatic to start when you open Sync.exe so you needn't input anything command else.(You may have to play once for taking effect)

Usage and Download

• Manual Operation:
  1. Download Sync and unzip to a folder which you like.
  2. Open Sync,type "plugins install displayer" and press enter key.
  3. Restart and enjoy :D

You can download these for skiping above steps (Suggest).
Download Sync&other plugins for integration:

Download Sync with RealtimePPPlugin + PublicBotTransferPlugin + OsuLiveStatusPanelPlugin + IngameDisplayerPlugin
Sync with RealtimePPPlugin + PublicBotTransferPlugin + OsuLiveStatusPanelPlugin + IngameDisplayerPlugin
virus check
If you want display pp in game, just type "o i" in Sync before you start osu! program.And then play/replay once to make sure all plugin are working.

Ingame Plugin Page

Screenshots:

FAQ:
  1. Will I be banned if i use this plugin? - No,because it's approved by peppy,of course you have to obey the rules and dont use them for bad behaviors.
  2. Why it not show anything when I playing? - Maybe osu!RTDP not support your osu! version,please check update.
  3. Why it arise 0x8007007E crazily? - have you installed Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 or later
  4. Why obs can't update realtime PP GUI-Window when I was playing osu! with fullscreen? - I think it about OS rendering mechanism. You can modify config.ini and set "UseText=True" , so plugin will output to text file (Default output to {SyncFolderPath}\Plugins\rtpp.txt)
  5. Why I can't count PP all/some beatmaps? - Please read this and check yourself
  6. Why it always arise 0x80131515 for each plugin loading? - Please view this or this2.
  7. How to change program language to English/Others? - Please view this
  8. Anti-virus(Defender) software stop me from using program and warn me there are virus/trojran? - Well,in fact there is no any problem because these are open source and build from them.Please ask google how to let to trust(add white-list), or you can get source code and build by yourself.
  9. Could I show them with osu! fullsceen/ingame? - https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/773429[/color]
  10. Why did it always arise "Init ModeFinder Failed! ...."? - Please update OsuRTDataProvider plugin and set "GameMode" value to Auto/Osu/CatchTheBeat/Mania/Taiko ,take a try!
  11. How to customize my pp displayer window? - See this and this2

I've been having a lot of trouble getting this to work with mania, rtpp isn't updated during mania maps only standard maps, even after doing things like setting the game mode in config

The only error/warning that shows is
`[4:26:32 PM] [RTPP:Expression]No Variable found (return zero). Variable name: lt
[4:26:32 PM] [RTPP:Expression]No Variable found (return zero). Variable name: ct
[4:26:32 PM] [RTPP:Expression]No Variable found (return zero). Variable name: last_rtpp
[4:26:32 PM] [RTPP:Expression]No Variable found (return zero). Variable name: llrtpp
[4:26:32 PM] [RTPP:Expression]No Variable found (return zero). Variable name: llrtpp
[4:26:32 PM] [RTPP:Expression]No Variable found (return zero). Variable name: last_rtpp
[4:26:32 PM] [RTPP:Expression]No Variable found (return zero). Variable name: ct`
Topic Starter
DarkProjector

TheMysticLynx wrote:

DarkProjector wrote:

RealtimePPDisplayer is a Sync plugin which able to calculate and show pp while you are playing osu!std/taiko/ctb/mania. It depends on another plugin named Osu!RTDP and you can show them where you want.

For new pp algorithm tempopary update:
there is little error which calculating star rating with sliders:issue
There is new version RTPP plugin for tempopary use , and updated/build oppai.dll file from unofficial release. We will release new RTPP plugin again after oppai-ng official released. If you got any trouble please tell me :D

Sync 7z file
RealTimePPDisplayer release(just extract to Sync folder)

Now you can use ODDR plugin and show your realtime pp at any where!
ODDR Video Tutorial
Show realtime pp on your phone in LAN

Now you can show your realtime pp on Streamlabs OBS

Now you can use IngameOverlayPlugin and show your realtime pp in your game!
Ingame Video Simple Tutorial

AvaliableStatus:Workable
osu! version:20190207.2
ORTDP version:1.5.0
if you notice your displayer doesn't work,please check their version and update.

Feature:
  • 1.0.0.0:
  1. Automatic to show/hide with the change of game status.
  2. Support Tourney Mode.
  3. Provide GUI-Window and Text file, you can choose how to show them.
  4. Show realtime datas ,such as PP/100_count/300_count/200_count/miss_count and more.
    1.0.1.0:
  5. Support window topmost.
  6. Support I18n.
    1.0.2.0:
  7. Support transparency(but it can catched by OBS until it's no transparency).
  8. Add shadow effect switch.
    (1.0.1.2):
  9. Automatic to get song folder.
    1.0.2.1(1.0.1.4):
  10. Support log file
    (1.0.1.6)
  11. Add beatmap path searching pattern "*{title}*"
    1.1.1.0(1.1.1.0)
  12. Add debug mode.If you meet trouble please set DebugMode=True and got details info.
  13. NOW IS SUPPORT OBS-PLUGIN!!! live streamers can able to show PP displayer when they are playing with fullscreen.Details.
  14. Support more method output at same time. Details
  15. Support Install/Update in Sync program.Detail
    1.2.1(1.1.2)
  16. Support customize output content.Details
  17. Improve beatmap searching.Now it is able to display beatmaps which custom path.
  18. Support customize RoundDigits in config.ini
  19. Dispalyer Interface is public ,now you can make a displayer by yourself.
  20. Support output "speed_pp"/"aim_pp"/"acc_pp"/'if_fc_pp"/"max_pp"/"combo" and more.
    1.2.2 | 2018/1/22
  21. Support change font in WPF,please modify FontName in config.ini.(Default:Segoe UI,Recommend:Consolas);
  22. Implement reload setting
  23. fixed some bugs,and add more bugs. XD
    1.2.4(1.2.2) | 2018/1/31
  24. Support Taiko mode.
  25. Add ForceOsuSongsDirectory option in config.ini.(ForceOsuSongsDirectory forces ORTDP to use this path.)
  26. Add GetCurrentData method(Developers can get all data without event invoking)
    1.3.0(1.3.1)
  27. Support Mania Mode.(BETA)
  28. Support output with expression.for example "total obj:$(n300+n100+n50+nmiss}"
  29. Add more bugs :D
  30. PPY,Please update .NET target version :P
    - - (Sync2.17)
  31. Support auto update.
    (1.3.4)
  32. Add more log info for debugging&check
    (1.3.5)
  33. Add GameMode option(Available options: Auto,Osu,CatchTheBeat,Mania,Taiko)
    (1.3.5 2018/5/15)
  34. Update oppai.dll for HD adjustment.
    1.4.0(1.4.0 2018/6/27)
  35. Add "DisableProcessNotFoundInformation","EnableModsChangedAtListening","IgnoreTouchScreenDecrease " option in config.ini.
  36. Add "Send pp to chat on Ranking" via IRC chat(recommand PublicBotTransferPlugin) Preview Tutorial
  37. Support config GUI.you can type "config" and modify config conveniently.
  38. Add mmf-split and text-split out method
  39. Mania pp update
  40. sorry ,because of bugs , restart command is unusable ,you can close and then open Sync if it needs restart.
    1.5.0(1.4.3 2018/8/19)
  41. Support expression and provide lots of functions for formatting,Details
  42. Support CTB
    1.6.0(1.4.4 2018/11/1)
  43. Output hardware information in debug mode.
  44. Support logical expression and new functions. like "if(condition, true_expression, false_expression)"
    1.6.3(2018/12/3)(Sync2.18.2)
Notice:
  1. If it not work,try to run Sync.exe as Administrator.
  2. If you notice ortdp catch wrong(or not exist) Song path.Please modify ForceOsuSongsDirectory to your real Songs path and retry.
  3. Please read FAQ and Usage carefully.I won't reply any thing what I wrote. 8-)
  4. If you feel lag when you are using.You can modify config.ini and set "ListenInterval" value(ms) as you want.(suggest 132,best 33).We will optimize it.
  5. If you got these messages when you are play ctb beatmap:

Please close Sync and modify "GameMode=CatchTheBeat" or use config command:
  6. Realtime PP Displayer is automatic to start when you open Sync.exe so you needn't input anything command else.(You may have to play once for taking effect)
Usage and Download

• Manual Operation:
  1. Download Sync and unzip to a folder which you like.
  2. Open Sync,type "plugins install displayer" and press enter key.
  3. Restart and enjoy :D
You can download these for skiping above steps (Suggest).
Download Sync&other plugins for integration:

FAQ:
  1. Will I be banned if i use this plugin? - No,because it's approved by peppy,of course you have to obey the rules and dont use them for bad behaviors.
  2. Why it not show anything when I playing? - Maybe osu!RTDP not support your osu! version,please check update.
  3. Why it arise 0x8007007E crazily? - have you installed Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 or later
  4. Why obs can't update realtime PP GUI-Window when I was playing osu! with fullscreen? - I think it about OS rendering mechanism. You can modify config.ini and set "UseText=True" , so plugin will output to text file (Default output to {SyncFolderPath}\Plugins\rtpp.txt)
  5. Why I can't count PP all/some beatmaps? - Please read this and check yourself
  6. Why it always arise 0x80131515 for each plugin loading? - Please view this or this2.
  7. How to change program language to English/Others? - Please view this
  8. Anti-virus(Defender) software stop me from using program and warn me there are virus/trojran? - Well,in fact there is no any problem because these are open source and build from them.Please ask google how to let to trust(add white-list), or you can get source code and build by yourself.
  9. Could I show them with osu! fullsceen/ingame? - https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/773429[/color]
  10. Why did it always arise "Init ModeFinder Failed! ...."? - Please update OsuRTDataProvider plugin and set "GameMode" value to Auto/Osu/CatchTheBeat/Mania/Taiko ,take a try!
  11. How to customize my pp displayer window? - See this and this2

I've been having a lot of trouble getting this to work with mania, rtpp isn't updated during mania maps only standard maps, even after doing things like setting the game mode in config

The only error/warning that shows is
`[4:26:32 PM] [RTPP:Expression]No Variable found (return zero). Variable name: lt
[4:26:32 PM] [RTPP:Expression]No Variable found (return zero). Variable name: ct
[4:26:32 PM] [RTPP:Expression]No Variable found (return zero). Variable name: ct`
RTPP plugins only support standard mania beatmap :p
the mania beatmap which convert from other mode can't be supported.(for example std -> mania)
Topic Starter
DarkProjector

MikomyZnikomy wrote:

When I try to open Sync.exe this displays:
"This application was unable to start correctly 0xc00007b"
How to fix it?
I think this issue are about dependencies and I suggest you try to find dependency you missing by dependency walker.
XenonTW
Uh Please Help!

[19:58:28] Initial File Logger failed!!
[19:58:28] Loading....
Opps! You seem occur a error! We was captured this error and repoting to developers

Ohanterat undantag: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Det gick inte att hitta filen C:\Users\XenonTW\Desktop\pp counter\Sync\cache\cache_13a3a1da.
vid System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
vid System.IO.Directory.InternalCreateDirectory(String fullPath, String path, Object dirSecurityObj, Boolean checkHost)
vid System.IO.Directory.InternalCreateDirectoryHelper(String path, Boolean checkHost)
vid System.IO.Directory.CreateDirectory(String path)
vid Sync.Plugins.PluginManager.LoadPlugins()
vid Sync.SyncHost.Load()
vid Sync.Tools.StartupHelper.InitSync()
vid Sync.Tools.StartupHelper.Start()
vid Sync.Program.Main(String[] args)
Topic Starter
DarkProjector

XenonTW wrote:

Uh Please Help!

[19:58:28] Initial File Logger failed!!
[19:58:28] Loading....
Opps! You seem occur a error! We was captured this error and repoting to developers

Ohanterat undantag: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Det gick inte att hitta filen C:\Users\XenonTW\Desktop\pp counter\Sync\cache\cache_13a3a1da.
vid System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
vid System.IO.Directory.InternalCreateDirectory(String fullPath, String path, Object dirSecurityObj, Boolean checkHost)
vid System.IO.Directory.InternalCreateDirectoryHelper(String path, Boolean checkHost)
vid System.IO.Directory.CreateDirectory(String path)
vid Sync.Plugins.PluginManager.LoadPlugins()
vid Sync.SyncHost.Load()
vid Sync.Tools.StartupHelper.InitSync()
vid Sync.Tools.StartupHelper.Start()
vid Sync.Program.Main(String[] args)
It seems Sync havent enough system IO permission for updating. please delete cache folder
Kosetsu
When I open Sync.exe it crashes after a few seconds
bossatron1011
can anyone help me get the mania version working?
Topic Starter
DarkProjector

bossatron1011 wrote:

can anyone help me get the mania version working?
If you get any trouble please show your screenshots and logs file so that I could help you
geta aditia
" sync has stopped working "

why ? T_T
Naven6002
[IGNORE THIS I WAS YOUNG AND DUMB]
-RaiL
Gratz on 1000 posts btw
bossatron1011
im having trouble setting up the mania version can someone help me
Kaionacho
Not sure if someone asked this already(this threat is very long (didn't read most of it), but

is it possible to have different layouts saved for the different gamemodes where the program automatically switches layout depending on the current mode?

For example:

STD layout:
${rtpp}pp
${n300}x300 ${n100}x100 ${n50}x50 ${nmiss}xMiss

Mania Layout:
${rtpp}pp
${n300g}xMAX
${n300}x300
${n200}x200
${n100}x100
${n50}x50
${nmiss}xMiss

Edit: Maybe it's possible with the added logical expression and new functions like idk
if(mode=mania){[[Mania layout]]}
else if(mode=taiko){[[Taiko layout]]}
etc
but not sure how to use these need to try a bit
Topic Starter
DarkProjector

Kaionacho wrote:

Not sure if someone asked this already(this threat is very long (didn't read most of it), but

is it possible to have different layouts saved for the different gamemodes where the program automatically switches layout depending on the current mode?

For example:

STD layout:
${rtpp}pp

Mania Layout:
${rtpp}pp
${n300g}xMAX
${n300}x300
${n200}x200
${n100}x100
${n50}x50
${nmiss}xMiss

Edit: Maybe it's possible with the added logical expression and new functions like idk
etc
we will try , but it maybe break our whole implement of output formatting and hard to refactory , dont hold much hope
bossatron1011

DarkProjector wrote:

Kaionacho wrote:

For example:

STD layout:
${rtpp}pp

Mania Layout:
${rtpp}pp
${n300g}xMAX
${n300}x300
${n200}x200
${n100}x100
${n50}x50
${nmiss}xMiss

etc

we will try , but it maybe break our whole implement of output formatting and hard to refactory , dont hold much hope

i think it might be the ppformat that messing up and not working but im not really sure is there a specific ppformat for mania that might fix my problem
screenshot ingame: https://imgur.com/a/FjniEOw
Topic Starter
DarkProjector

bossatron1011 wrote:

DarkProjector wrote:

Kaionacho wrote:

For example:

STD layout:
${rtpp}pp

Mania Layout:
${rtpp}pp
${n300g}xMAX
${n300}x300
${n200}x200
${n100}x100
${n50}x50
${nmiss}xMiss

etc

i think it might be the ppformat that messing up and not working but im not really sure is there a specific ppformat for mania that might fix my problem

please make sure your Sync not output any error message about RTPP/ORTDP plugins and set GameMode=Mania in config.ini

bossatron1011

DarkProjector wrote:

bossatron1011 wrote:

DarkProjector wrote:

Kaionacho wrote:

For example:

STD layout:
${rtpp}pp

Mania Layout:
${rtpp}pp
${n300g}xMAX
${n300}x300
${n200}x200
${n100}x100
${n50}x50
${nmiss}xMiss

etc

please make sure your Sync not output any error message about RTPP/ORTDP plugins and set GameMode=Mania in config.ini

https://imgur.com/arXKPt6
https://imgur.com/RLVru0w
https://imgur.com/FnQvUWx
tried it this way but it still doesn't work
Topic Starter
DarkProjector

bossatron1011 wrote:

DarkProjector wrote:

bossatron1011 wrote:

DarkProjector wrote:

Kaionacho wrote:

For example:

STD layout:
${rtpp}pp

Mania Layout:
${rtpp}pp
${n300g}xMAX
${n300}x300
${n200}x200
${n100}x100
${n50}x50
${nmiss}xMiss

etc

please download rtpp latest version(and extract to Sync folder directly) and retry. > <
DecayingInOsu
pp is not being calculated for me in mania, pls help
bossatron1011

DarkProjector wrote:

bossatron1011 wrote:

DarkProjector wrote:

bossatron1011 wrote:

DarkProjector wrote:

Kaionacho wrote:

For example:

STD layout:
${rtpp}pp

Mania Layout:
${rtpp}pp
${n300g}xMAX
${n300}x300
${n200}x200
${n100}x100
${n50}x50
${nmiss}xMiss

etc

please download rtpp latest version(and extract to Sync folder directly) and retry. > <

tried it still does not work
Topic Starter
DarkProjector

DecayingEagle wrote:

bossatron1011 wrote:

yep it contains bug what you said.
we will found issue and tell you after we fix.
of cause you could use RTPP previous version. https://puu.sh/Cc7fj/e9020e8229.7z
bossatron1011

DarkProjector wrote:

DecayingEagle wrote:

bossatron1011 wrote:

yep it contains bug what you said.
we will found issue and tell you after we fix.
of cause you could use RTPP previous version. https://puu.sh/Cc7fj/e9020e8229.7z

thank you for you help
Proxae
well, mania is worked for me at the latest ver.
Play Auto when Sync alr on, if the Sync not showed the decimal, restart it.
bossatron1011

Proxae wrote:

can you screenshot your config.ini?
Topic Starter
DarkProjector

bossatron1011 wrote:

Proxae wrote:

now rtpp have been updated and you can download it from main post in this thread.
Proxae

bossatron1011 wrote:

Proxae wrote:

i'm only changed the "PP format",if u wanted it.here's the config

Jafeto_99
Hello!

I've been using your work since 2018 but I havent come to understand how does the BeatmapSuggestPlugin work

I used an ApiKey which seems to work but... I dont see any changes in Sync or Osu!

https://imgur.com/a/l1din7B
TheDragonOppai
Why don't show me combo?

Shige-Tori[a]
Creater, i was really useful your pp counter.
but, i am little bit uncomfortable .
can i show clock in game overlay?
DiamondZombie9
[2:51:07 PM] System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at RealTimePPDisplayer.DisplayerController.RtppOnPlayingTimeChanged(Int32 time)
at OsuRTDataProvider.Listen.OsuListenerManager.?????????????????????????????????????????()

i keep getting this when i load it, what does it mean and how do i fix this?
DAZTi_
24.03.2019 osu!mania supported? because it doesn't calc any pp :/
Xpekade

I've been getting this message after a recent Windows 10 update and I've already tried reinstalling it, updating the plugins etc.
show more