RTPP Displayer - display real-time pp for ALL MODES! (2019/10/06)

posted
Total Posts
1,267
show more
mprada
Why do I get this error?=> [OsuRTDataProvider][ID:0]???StatusFinder??! 3???? <=
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1gBQ4ulQQ9l1-Yv2W6LvXDbJgiWkh5G-o
How is it solved?
Topic Starter
DarkProjector

Sirvail624 wrote:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/470223152438444032/482637623773364237/unknown.png What is that lol
type 'lang en-US' and restart.

Cosmo Seedrian wrote:

can you make it work on fullscreen in a way that i can see the displayer
please read FAQ and Usage carefully

Ikiw13 wrote:

It work! But i'm curious why pp from plugin are higher than i got after finished song... like f.g plugin shows me 33pp but i got... 1pp
Can you tell me how it work?
I'm not sure if it's our program problem,could you provide beatmap and replay file for testing?

jokiss5 wrote:

http://prntscr.com/klby6b

Help?
RealtimePP plugin is automatic to work when you just start Sync.exe.
If you dont need streaming, dont press Start button.


jadgf wrote:

After opening the .exe I get this error followed by a crash https://imgur.com/a/NtlkLdM
Are you sure if your OS has more residual Sync process running and stop new Sync process open log files,please open TaskManger find old Sync processes and kill them.
or delete log files(if you can)

mprada wrote:

Why do I get this error?=> [OsuRTDataProvider][ID:0]???StatusFinder??! 3???? <=
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1gBQ4u ... JgiWkh5G-o
How is it solved?
Unknown ,we havent any idea about this problem yet.
Please check your system permission about osu! and Sync.Or there are something to stop RealtimePP plugin from getting osu! info.
RoBeatsMapper
Hi, can you fix the compability for Windows 7? I tried it and appears long lines of red text.
Topic Starter
DarkProjector

RoBeatsMapper wrote:

Hi, can you fix the compability for Windows 7? I tried it and appears long lines of red text.
Plugin and Sync both support Win7.
Could you provide screenshots or log files?
YourUberDriver
The Program seems to be working but the small windows where the PP score is shown doesn't work owo.
Topic Starter
DarkProjector

YourUberDriver wrote:

The Program seems to be working but the small windows where the PP score is shown doesn't work owo.
Are you play osu! with fullscreen?Could you provide screenshots or log files?
Cynventria
Your program is brilliant and really helps me a lot, thanks.
Idk why but nothing changes after I edit the customize settings in the config.ini. Do I have to change anything in advance or did i do anything wrong?
https://imgur.com/WMVd1HF
Topic Starter
DarkProjector
Try to modify config.ini and save before you start Sync.
Cynventria

DarkProjector wrote:

Try to modify config.ini and save before you start Sync.
Thanks and that's exactly what I've done, I opened the config again while Sync is running and took the screenshot. And I found out that the changes I made in config won't be reset after I restart Sync, but it never changes the way the PP counter display.
KedamaOvO

Cynventria wrote:

DarkProjector wrote:

Try to modify config.ini and save before you start Sync.
Thanks and that's exactly what I've done, I opened the config again while Sync is running and took the screenshot. And I found out that the changes I made in config won't be reset after I restart Sync, but it never changes the way the PP counter display.
Every time you open Sync, you need to play it once, so that RTPPD completes all initialization.
Savoiyare
WOOOOOW !!
Thanks a lot for the decimal numbers update !
also do you plan to implent a way that rtpp works on result screen ? it would be really helpful !
Topic Starter
DarkProjector

Savoiyare wrote:

WOOOOOW !!
Thanks a lot for the decimal numbers update !
also do you plan to implent a way that rtpp works on result screen ? it would be really helpful !

It has already implement in IngameOverlay plugin , you can download in this main thread and take a try.
Savoiyare
oh Thanks but when i create a "profile" it doesn't change anything (even if i try other options)
maybe i have to indicate to the prog that im using this "profile" but idk how to do it
_aesix_
I need help setting up my PP Counter it keeps on failing everytime I load up Sync.exe here is a picture of the error.https://pasteboard.co/HBnOwsx.png
Savoiyare
Oh ok i managed it to work, but it doesn't appear in rank except if you played/watch the replay before.
It's not possible to showed rtpp based on a screen result ?
KedamaOvO

hilmi888 wrote:

I need help setting up my PP Counter it keeps on failing everytime I load up Sync.exe here is a picture of the error.https://pasteboard.co/HBnOwsx.png
Please see the solution for the 0x80131515 in the FAQ.
-Genestella-
Hi i'm using this program, it works fine for std mode, but It doesn't display any pp on mania, it just displays the misses, 100 and 200.

Any help?
KedamaOvO

-Genestella- wrote:

Hi i'm using this program, it works fine for std mode, but It doesn't display any pp on mania, it just displays the misses, 100 and 200.

Any help?
When the score is below 50k, pp is very small. Are you sure the score is greater than 50k?
Or do you use the old version of the program and open ScoreV2?
Sirvail624
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/467419929302532116/485077005004570624/unknown.png okay, seriously, after lang en-US and installing now this is happening
Topic Starter
DarkProjector

Sirvail624 wrote:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/467419929302532116/485077005004570624/unknown.png okay, seriously, after lang en-US and installing now this is happening
You needn't type or click button 'Start' for using RealtimePP function.It's automatic to run after program started.
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply