RTPP Displayer - display real-time pp for ALL MODES! (2019/10/06)

posted
Total Posts
1,284
show more
Violet-Fox
For mania how do I get 320/MAX to count? Adding ${n320}x320 displays what it should but doesnt count up when I get a 320, also when i try to separate Hit Counts with new lines it creates a really big gap between the hit counts and pp despite not having any new lines between them

EDIT: I figured out the 320 bit, adding ${n300g} worked
Zak
Probably almost no ctb players using this but the only problem I have so far is it not showing the correct SR or combo (shows std SR/combo) and if I play a ctb specific map it just shows "???" for both combo and SR.

I like how this works so far though, very good job
RoBeatsMapper
Well, I'm on Windows 7 and I still get confused of the ppv2 algorithm since I'm a new osu! player, but can you fix the compability for Windows 7 or could you just give the gui file? Thanks!
_fluffyy
will this be released for mac?
[ Enju-chan ]
Why does this always happen? It ends up crashing right afterwards too.
Topic Starter
DarkProjector

[ Enju-chan ] wrote:

Why does this always happen? It ends up crashing right afterwards too.
This is Sync program updater.You can set CheckUpdateOnStartup = False in config.ini and updater will be disable.
Topic Starter
DarkProjector

_fluffyy wrote:

will this be released for mac?
Sorry it doesn't support.
Topic Starter
DarkProjector

Zak wrote:

Probably almost no ctb players using this but the only problem I have so far is it not showing the correct SR or combo (shows std SR/combo) and if I play a ctb specific map it just shows "???" for both combo and SR.

I like how this works so far though, very good job
It's hard than other modes because all method for pasing beatmap and calculating SR/PP always exist float error.
We still try to fix them.
Topic Starter
DarkProjector

Savoiyare wrote:

hello !

Sorry for the bother, i would like to ask if it's possible to create my own variables and display it
i would like to display the percentage of the notes correctly hitten (like in original TnT games)
so i create a variable like this

ofc it doesn't work, there is a right synthax to do it ? or i can't do it ? if it's the case are you gonna implement it one day ?

Thanks in advance !
How it support advance expression and maybe it can solve your needs.
https://puu.sh/BgJEc/cefe59d345.7z
https://github.com/OsuSync/RealTimePPDi ... content%3F
-Miky-
Can i have the skin in the screenshots? (the sagiri one x3)
Topic Starter
DarkProjector

-Miky- wrote:

Can i have the skin in the screenshots? (the sagiri one x3)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-F9HqE8oOI
jadgf
After opening the .exe I get this error followed by a crash https://imgur.com/a/NtlkLdM
jokiss5
Ikiw13
It work! But i'm curious why pp from plugin are higher than i got after finished song... like f.g plugin shows me 33pp but i got... 1pp
Can you tell me how it work?
Cosmo Seedrian
can you make it work on fullscreen in a way that i can see the displayer
Sirvail624
mprada
Why do I get this error?=> [OsuRTDataProvider][ID:0]???StatusFinder??! 3???? <=
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1gBQ4ulQQ9l1-Yv2W6LvXDbJgiWkh5G-o
How is it solved?
Topic Starter
DarkProjector

Sirvail624 wrote:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/470223152438444032/482637623773364237/unknown.png What is that lol
type 'lang en-US' and restart.

Cosmo Seedrian wrote:

can you make it work on fullscreen in a way that i can see the displayer
please read FAQ and Usage carefully

Ikiw13 wrote:

It work! But i'm curious why pp from plugin are higher than i got after finished song... like f.g plugin shows me 33pp but i got... 1pp
Can you tell me how it work?
I'm not sure if it's our program problem,could you provide beatmap and replay file for testing?

jokiss5 wrote:

http://prntscr.com/klby6b

Help?
RealtimePP plugin is automatic to work when you just start Sync.exe.
If you dont need streaming, dont press Start button.


jadgf wrote:

After opening the .exe I get this error followed by a crash https://imgur.com/a/NtlkLdM
Are you sure if your OS has more residual Sync process running and stop new Sync process open log files,please open TaskManger find old Sync processes and kill them.
or delete log files(if you can)

mprada wrote:

Why do I get this error?=> [OsuRTDataProvider][ID:0]???StatusFinder??! 3???? <=
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1gBQ4u ... JgiWkh5G-o
How is it solved?
Unknown ,we havent any idea about this problem yet.
Please check your system permission about osu! and Sync.Or there are something to stop RealtimePP plugin from getting osu! info.
RoBeatsMapper
Hi, can you fix the compability for Windows 7? I tried it and appears long lines of red text.
Topic Starter
DarkProjector

RoBeatsMapper wrote:

Hi, can you fix the compability for Windows 7? I tried it and appears long lines of red text.
Plugin and Sync both support Win7.
Could you provide screenshots or log files?
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply