forum

RTPP Displayer - display real-time pp for ALL MODES! (2022/4/11)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Godoffailur
does it show the pp with mods like if i put on nf will it count the decrease too? Also LOVE THIS!!
Topic Starter
DarkProjector

Hate_MyLife wrote:

[Osu!IRC]Network is interrupted, now try to reconnect.
What is that?

Did you input 'start', It's will login your bot account and take a commuication between your main account and live chat room.But you have to do dome setup before you want to use this.
We will make a lot of video tutorials about how to use Sync in the feature.
Topic Starter
DarkProjector

Godoffailur wrote:

does it show the pp with mods like if i put on nf will it count the decrease too? Also LOVE THIS!!
Now it can't able to show Mods , but PP is correct if you put some mods
PhasiconN
I don't really know if anyone else had this problem. (I'm too lazy to read 46 pages of post's)

But here's the problem.
It does this over and over and over again. I've tried the unblock method, nothing. I've also tried re-downloading, no progress. Someone help me with this?
Topic Starter
DarkProjector

PhasiconN wrote:

I don't really know if anyone else had this problem. (I'm too lazy to read 46 pages of post's)

But here's the problem.
It does this over and over and over again. I've tried the unblock method, nothing. I've also tried re-downloading, no progress. Someone help me with this?
Well maybe you pressed "Start Sync" button ? It's just take a commuication between stream chat room and your osu!irc private channel.
If you just need show rtpp , you needn't do anything after open Sync.exe
PhasiconN

DarkProjector wrote:

PhasiconN wrote:

But here's the problem.
Well maybe you pressed "Start Sync" button ? It's just take a commuication between stream chat room and your osu!irc private channel.
If you just need show rtpp , you needn't do anything after open Sync.exe
Oooh, thanks! I thought I needed to do other things, guess not. Thanks again!
Jojolen
in config.ini there iss dont have Usetext
Topic Starter
DarkProjector

Jojolen wrote:

in config.ini there iss dont have Usetext
You can "OutputMethods=text" in config.ini
Redstone
I tried to update the pp counter's format with these parameters
PPFormat=${rtpp} (${fcpp} if FC)
HitCountFormat=${n300} / ${n100} / ${n50} / ${nmiss}
but rtpp just uses the default format instead.
Any fix?
Topic Starter
DarkProjector

Oishlam wrote:

Any fix?

It seen fine,make sure your Sync/Plugins if is latest
Redstone

DarkProjector wrote:

Oishlam wrote:

Any fix?

It seen fine,make sure your Sync/Plugins if is latest

Ah idk what I did but it works now. Thank you!
PhasiconN
So here's me again, with another problem.

Everything's fine in the actual GUI, like displaying my pp gain. However, the pp counter doesn't move when I start it. It stays at 0, then when I resize it, it becomes just a blank color. Help?
Topic Starter
DarkProjector

PhasiconN wrote:

Everything's fine in the actual GUI, like displaying my pp gain. However, the pp counter doesn't move when I start it. It stays at 0, then when I resize it, it becomes just a blank color. Help?

Ummmm I never get this trouble,Could you send me your Sync folder? and I will take a test.
Or you can delete DefaultGUI.dll in Sync\Plugins folder
PhasiconN

DarkProjector wrote:

PhasiconN wrote:

Ummmm I never get this trouble,Could you send me your Sync folder? and I will take a test.
Or you can delete DefaultGUI.dll in Sync\Plugins folder
Alright.
My Sync File

So that's that, hope you can find a solution to this.
Topic Starter
DarkProjector

PhasiconN wrote:

Alright.
My Sync File

So that's that, hope you can find a solution to this.

It looks fine,except strange value of Smooth Time
PhasiconN
I've changed things in my sync but it's still the same. I've messed around with the smooth time, fps, digit numbers, the colors of stuff. Still nothing, ends up the same as always.

EDIT: I've also reinstalled, still the same problem.
Ephix
Yo

it seems to not connect to my osu.exe ? or why doesnt it start my pp display ?
Topic Starter
DarkProjector

Ephix wrote:

Yo

it seems to not connect to my osu.exe ? or why doesnt it start my pp display ?

PhasiconN wrote:

I've changed things in my sync but it's still the same. I've messed around with the smooth time, fps, digit numbers, the colors of stuff. Still nothing, ends up the same as always.

EDIT: I've also reinstalled, still the same problem.
Maybe Sync can't able to catch osu! process and get data from osu!.I dont know how to solve because it's wide problem , there are many reasons.
There are two way for tesing:
  1. Try use 7z file or previous version.
  2. Check your OS permission. If Sync haven't enough permission and it will be failed to get anything.
Ephix
yo

the previous version seems to work instantly, perhaps there is either a problem with my pc or the new version which makes them not connect i also checked the firewall and such, and tryed runnig it with all rights but i cant get the new version to run. Anyway the version you sent me works just fine thanks alot !
Topic Starter
DarkProjector

Ephix wrote:

yo

the previous version seems to work instantly, perhaps there is either a problem with my pc or the new version which makes them not connect i also checked the firewall and such, and tryed runnig it with all rights but i cant get the new version to run. Anyway the version you sent me works just fine thanks alot !

Could you provide your new Sync's log files?
Ephix
KortezR
Hello
"Why obs can't update realtime PP GUI-Window when I was playing osu! with fullscreen? - I think it about OS rendering mechanism. You can modify config.ini and set "UseText=True" , so plugin will output to text file (Default output to {SyncFolderPath}\Plugins\rtpp.txt)"
So...
1. There is no "UseText" in config.
2. Earlier you sad "You can "OutputMethods=text" in config.ini", but after this there is no pp counter , just working console.
So how to show pp in real time with fullscreen?)
[Lee Gahyeon]
If you want the window transparent like BeastTrollMC for example, Follow these instructions.
Note: Make sure you've tested the counter first, for this to work.
(1). Go to the "Sync" Folder
(2). Open "config"
(3). You should see something that says "BackgroundColor=FF00FF00" or "BackgroundColor=00FF00FF"
(4). Replace the "FF00FF00" or "00FF00FF" with 00000000
(5). Save and exit "config"
(6). Open "Osu!"
(7). Open "Sync"
(8). Now Choose where you want the PP Counter
(9). Now your Ready to play
Topic Starter
DarkProjector

KortezR wrote:

Hello
"Why obs can't update realtime PP GUI-Window when I was playing osu! with fullscreen? - I think it about OS rendering mechanism. You can modify config.ini and set "UseText=True" , so plugin will output to text file (Default output to {SyncFolderPath}\Plugins\rtpp.txt)"
So...
2. Earlier you sad "You can "OutputMethods=text" in config.ini", but after this there is no pp counter , just working console.

Well "OutputMethods" is support output PP infos at same time.If you want to show PP window and output to text file , you can set "OutputMethods=wpf,text".
If you want to show PP ingame. I suggest you can visit this, or you can view realtime PP on your phone: Show realtime pp on your phone in LAN
KortezR

DarkProjector wrote:

KortezR wrote:

Hello
So...
Well "OutputMethods" is support output PP infos at same time.If you want to show PP window and output to text file , you can set "OutputMethods=wpf,text".
If you want to show PP ingame. I suggest you can visit this, or you can view realtime PP on your phone: Show realtime pp on your phone in LAN
I want to show pp counter on twitch stream, but it is frozen when osu is in fullscreen
GoldilPrazado
Can anyone knows how to fix this bug?
http://prntscr.com/k31vwb
[Lee Gahyeon]
Hey, so while im playing my beatmaps i always click it accidentally and it pauses my game and it just keeps getting in the way. does anyone now how to get it to stop interfering with my game.
Topic Starter
DarkProjector

KortezR wrote:

DarkProjector wrote:

KortezR wrote:

Hello
So...

I want to show pp counter on twitch stream, but it is frozen when osu is in fullscreen

https://github.com/OsuSync/RealTimePPDisplayer/wiki/How-to-setup-obs-plugins-when-you-are-playing-osu!-fullscrren
Topic Starter
DarkProjector

GoldilPrazado wrote:

Can anyone knows how to fix this bug?
http://prntscr.com/k31vwb
It seems your Language files were broken by unknown text encoding.Please check these *.lang file and redownload . Or you can download packaged zip file which I provided in this:
file
previous version
ColdBoi
Yeah when I open it, it get this jumble of... idk. https://imgur.com/a/3xjN2Ox
masterdor
Can i display it somehow in game?
Mugino
Happened over night... I didn't changed anything. Please Help. It's not a converted Map

UPDATE: nvm it solved itselfs...
Billieilish
is there a version of this for Catch the Beat? If not, will you make one, and if so, when will it be done?
KedamaOvO

masterdor wrote:

Can i display it somehow in game?

https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/topics/773429
Nikolas

ColdBoi wrote:

Yeah when I open it, it get this jumble of... idk. https://imgur.com/a/3xjN2Ox

in the config.ini file, change language to "en-US" (4th line from the top)
Astrobear24
I don't know what happened but the text went into random assortments of letters numbers and symbols. Is there anyway to fix it?
ThanatosP3
I'm retarded so I need a tutorial
adysmal
Um... I've gotten this working on another cop before, but not working on this one. Already changed the lang but half of the text is question marks and the rest is normal english. It runs fine but I have no idea wtf is going on. (On latest version)
abkynott
hey i dowloaded it and installed the plugin but when i start osu (i typed o i) it shows up but when i start osu it doesnt show up (even when i run it as administrator)
KedamaOvO

XxKAMIKAZExX192 wrote:

hey i dowloaded it and installed the plugin but when i start osu (i typed o i) it shows up but when i start osu it doesnt show up (even when i run it as administrator)

1.Check that osu is not running in compatibility mode. Ingame does not support compatibility mode.
2.Check osu on Stable version.
show more