forum

RTPP Displayer - display real-time pp for ALL MODES! (2022/4/11)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Disappear

DarkProjector wrote:

Are you play with fullscreen?
you may read this:https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/697214

I do play on letterbox and it tried the forum you sent me but it doesnt seem to work either...

EDIT: Nevermind i got it to work now! thank you
XtremeX9001
l
mprada
Hi, I have a problem with the program and it is the following (
[OsuRTDataProvider] [ID: 0] Init StatusFinder Failed! Try again after 3 seconds) I restart the program and it shows the same thing despite following all the steps of installation, does Algien know what is wrong? .

And my Osu is updated.

thanks for your answers :3
Zayglon

Disappear wrote:

DarkProjector wrote:

you may read this:https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/697214

I do play on letterbox and it tried the forum you sent me but it doesnt seem to work either...

EDIT: Nevermind i got it to work now! thank you

I have the exact same problem! how did you fix it?
Topic Starter
DarkProjector

mprada wrote:

[OsuRTDataProvider] [ID: 0] Init StatusFinder Failed! Try again after 3 seconds) I restart the program and it shows the same thing despite following all the steps of installation, does Algien know what is wrong? .

And my Osu is updated.

unknown,please check your OS/anti-virus softwave.:(
mprada

DarkProjector wrote:

mprada wrote:

And my Osu is updated.

unknown,please check your OS/anti-virus softwave.:(

good my operating system is windows 10 64-bit and my antivirus is avast, my antivirus does not detect the program as a virus and that's good. I reinstall the program and start it, I open Osu. the program detects that Osu is active, I start playing and the counter shows nothing and the same message is displayed ([OsuRTDataProvider] [ID: 0] Init StatusFinder Failed! Try again after 3 seconds) I still do not know what is wrong. :(

Will the error appear because I do not have a dedicated gpu?
Tobio
-XO

Tobio wrote:

help https://imgur.com/a/u8tlI

i have the same problem. im stuck in "fetch sync update" for ever
Topic Starter
DarkProjector

Tobio wrote:

longlivexo wrote:

Tobio wrote:

i have the same problem. im stuck in "fetch sync update" for ever

This is just a check without result reponse,You can ignore or modify config.ini and add "EnableCheckUpdate=False" to [config] section.
Ripball
Hi,
Sometimes when I play a mania map I get this message:

I don't have problems when display the pp on OBS (I know it doesn't calculate the real max pp sometimes), but I wonder why that message appears.
lopitejo
Hi. I'm having problems wanting to download or install the plugins.
to the commands that I refer to are "plugins install displayer" and "plugins update", when using any of these two it says "error while getresponse: the request was aborted: create sl / tls secure channel."
Topic Starter
DarkProjector

lopitejo wrote:

Hi. I'm having problems wanting to download or install the plugins.
to the commands that I refer to are "plugins install displayer" and "plugins update", when using any of these two it says "error while getresponse: the request was aborted: create sl / tls secure channel."

Download latest Sync version.
Emberandy
Ok different issue this time.

I managed to successfully get it working,

But now the actual PP im getting in comparison to what it is showing are quite literally two different things, they aren't even close

e.g

20pp (counter)

1pp(in-game)
- Riri -
Can you make it so that it shows current accuracy in the next update? I usually play with interface disabled so viewers won't know what my accuracy really is, or allow brackets to be used in the config because it just returns 0 if i do this ${((50*n50)+(100*n100)+(300*n300))/(300(nmiss+n50+n100+n300)}%
Topic Starter
DarkProjector

- Riri - wrote:

Can you make it so that it shows current accuracy in the next update? I usually play with interface disabled so viewers won't know what my accuracy really is, or allow brackets to be used in the config because it just returns 0 if i do this ${((50*n50)+(100*n100)+(300*n300))/(300(nmiss+n50+n100+n300)}%
Compare your expression. :P but not support precision for HitObjectText display.We will fix in next version.
Topic Starter
DarkProjector

Emberandy wrote:

Ok different issue this time.

I managed to successfully get it working,

But now the actual PP im getting in comparison to what it is showing are quite literally two different things, they aren't even close

e.g

20pp (counter)

1pp(in-game)
Please try auto play and compare with these values.I think there is a smooth effect for counter displayer but in-game hasnt.
Omega Brony
CatchTheBeat not work
Helya
i need help. i download the 7z file but when i go to extract it it gives me errors and the files dont extract. what happened there?
-Michael
a
Taeng
For the longest time it has just been showing 0pp but calculating my 100s,50s and misses, whoever i tried clicking the loader.exe in the sync folder, it crashes osu! then as i reopen it, it now works? What does loader.exe do?
chip dinner

-_- pp counter works but it doesn't read my config at all

the help command also returns "command execution failed"

plz hlp
eNaito
It delays and a lot of things, if I get a 100 or 50 it shows in the PP counter like 20 seconds after.

Please help
jacobomdara
[3:20:02 PM] ???....
[3:20:02 PM] ??? 0 ? ??
[3:20:02 PM] ??? 0 ? ???
[3:20:02 PM]
[3:20:02 PM] ????????,????????????.
[3:20:02 PM] Press enter to continue

[3:20:05 PM] ??? 0 ? Client
[3:20:05 PM] ??? 0 ? ??
[3:20:05 PM] ??? 0 ? ???
[3:20:05 PM] ?????
[3:20:05 PM] ???? osu???????? ver 2.17.0.0
[3:20:05 PM] ?? 'help' ??????

Unhandled Exception: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Sync.Program.Main(String[] args)
the thing does not work! help! this is the code
Topic Starter
DarkProjector

Taeng wrote:

For the longest time it has just been showing 0pp but calculating my 100s,50s and misses, whoever i tried clicking the loader.exe in the sync folder, it crashes osu! then as i reopen it, it now works? What does loader.exe do?
I dont know how pp doesn't display but hitobject work.
Loader.exe is only called by Sync.exe when you are type "o i" in Sync before you start Osu!

asneakyfatcat wrote:

-_- pp counter works but it doesn't read my config at all

the help command also returns "command execution failed"

plz hlp
You can modify config.ini before you start Sync.exe

jacobomdara wrote:

[3:20:02 PM] ???....
[3:20:02 PM] ??? 0 ? ??
[3:20:02 PM] ??? 0 ? ???
[3:20:02 PM]
[3:20:02 PM] ????????,????????????.
[3:20:02 PM] Press enter to continue

[3:20:05 PM] ??? 0 ? Client
[3:20:05 PM] ??? 0 ? ??
[3:20:05 PM] ??? 0 ? ???
[3:20:05 PM] ?????
[3:20:05 PM] ???? osu???????? ver 2.17.0.0
[3:20:05 PM] ?? 'help' ??????

Please read FAQ carefully.

Emerson_Naito wrote:

It delays and a lot of things, if I get a 100 or 50 it shows in the PP counter like 20 seconds after.

Please help
let Auto play with non-fullscreen and check displayer if it works.
Deviationlark
http://prntscr.com/j5ivb8 help i dont know what to do... plus there isnt a pp counter in game
jacobomdara
I did type in plugins install displayer and I looked at the faq but I couldn't find it!!! pls help
also, I put it into a separate folder but it still won't work all it says is language config log and
sync !! I also looked at all the youtube vids I could find but still I couldn't find it
eNaito
[/quote]

let Auto play with non-fullscreen and check displayer if it works.[/quote]

I play at "fullscreen", letterboxing is checked but fullscreen is not, should I uncheck letterboxing too?

Edit: I settled the game to windowed,unchecked letterboxing and it still does not works, everything in the PP counter stays at 0x50/0x100/0xMiss 0pp
Lyxud
How i should fix this??

Please i don´t know how :(
Topic Starter
DarkProjector

Lioncloud wrote:

How i should fix this??

Please i don´t know how :(
Please update OsuRTDataProvider plugin and set "GameMode" value to Auto/Osu/CatchTheBeat/Mania/Taiko in config.ini ,have a try!
Topic Starter
DarkProjector

Emerson_Naito wrote:

let Auto play with non-fullscreen and check displayer if it works.[/quote]

I play at "fullscreen", letterboxing is checked but fullscreen is not, should I uncheck letterboxing too?

Edit: I settled the game to windowed,unchecked letterboxing and it still does not works, everything in the PP counter stays at 0x50/0x100/0xMiss 0pp[/quote]
Unknown....
Did you have screenshot of Sync and log file?
_ChokeKing
For me it's saying "Init StatusFinder Failed!" what should I do now?
qaze
Hey, While playing mania there is no problem with getting number of 200s using ${200}, but how do I get the number of 330s (rainbow 300s in deafult skin, or MAX whatever they're called)? If it's impossible at the moment, would you consider implementing it in the future?
Golbyss
Not working for me. Just when i open the Sync.exe thing it stops working. I've got latest windows version and osu!. Unlucky?
Slxco
Does it work on mac????
eNaito

DarkProjector wrote:

Unknown....
Did you have screenshot of Sync and log file?

This
Midwinter
I keep having this problem where I couldn't extract the files from the 7z/rar to my desktop.
and when I try to install the sync.exe it shows me like this "?" mark and asked me to continue then crashed. Please help
Login

What is this ?
huanv1995
whenever i run the sync the pp counter board appears then crash i chang UseText value to True it run normally but the pp counter board doesnt appear what should i do?
akuma1
Visual C++ is required?

http://prntscr.com/j92cw6

After that, it crashes
DragonMage
Hi
I would really appreciate it if someone could help me
I installed osu to a custom location so whenever I launch the sync.exe I get the error
:[OsuRTDataProvider][ID:0]Cannot find osu!.exe process"
Any way to fix?????

NVM im stupid
show more