1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Development
show more
posted
posted
So now I've started to implement a mania solution, but I cannot find anything for editing the library OsuRTDataProvider... The sources aren't published as far as I know, but it would be necessary to get :

- The current score AND accuracy
OR
- The notes in mania that aren't given atm (300g,200)
posted

Adri wrote:

So now I've started to implement a mania solution, but I cannot find anything for editing the library OsuRTDataProvider... The sources aren't published as far as I know, but it would be necessary to get :

- The current score AND accuracy
OR
- The notes in mania that aren't given atm (300g,200)
You can link the release one.but i want to say,that's impossiable because dataprovider havent provide mania data for calculating.But we are try to implement mania.
we wont open source because ppy not allow to let ue do that.so we have to provide release .dll file only .Developer can link this dll and get datas which dll provide.But we promise that it will support ALL MODES.
posted
Ok then ! If it helps I can tell you what I know.

There is a mania pp calc made by jakads here : http://maniapp.uy.to/
You could reuse it as it's just a simple function in javascript that averages pretty well the pp value of a map.

The parameters are simply different, you need SR, OD, Score, Accuracy and number of HitObjects.

As Oppai doesn't calculate mania diff either here is a repo that does it in Java : https://github.com/ekgame/beatmap-analy ... difficulty

With these and the sources of OsuRTDataProvider you should be able to do it ^^
posted
"This mode is not yet supported for ppv2p"

OsuRTDP was initialized successfully, so why is this happening?
posted

YatoTheGoddy wrote:

Did you try to show Mania/CTB?
if true,now is not implement yet.But it's in progress and coming soon.
posted

DarkProjector wrote:

YatoTheGoddy wrote:

Did you try to show Mania/CTB?
if true,now is not implement yet.But it's in progress and coming soon.
I'm getting the message on std
posted

OfficialHoho wrote:

Did you download Taiko beta files and use?
Please follow Usage to do,try to download Sync and type "plugins install displayer" for installing stable version.
posted

DarkProjector wrote:

OfficialHoho wrote:

Please follow Usage to do,try to download Sync and type "plugins install displayer" for installing stable version.
Worked, thank you!
posted
[19:07:24] [OsuRTDataProvider][ID:0]Init StatusFinder Failed! Retry after 3 seconds
[19:07:28] [OsuRTDataProvider][ID:0]Init StatusFinder Failed! Retry after 3 seconds
[19:07:33] [OsuRTDataProvider][ID:0]Init StatusFinder Failed! Retry after 3 seconds

what should I do with it? ;c
posted
http://prntscr.com/i60xez
^ This Read-Only Bullshit seems like the only thing stopping me, Is this True? And if so, How do I get around this?
posted

Stats-Kun wrote:

http://prntscr.com/i60xez
^ This Read-Only Bullshit seems like the only thing stopping me, Is this True? And if so, How do I get around this?
We dont know we have set it. :p
Please turn off this ,or it will block log file writing and save config.
posted

iOshawott wrote:

[19:07:24] [OsuRTDataProvider][ID:0]Init StatusFinder Failed! Retry after 3 seconds
[19:07:28] [OsuRTDataProvider][ID:0]Init StatusFinder Failed! Retry after 3 seconds
[19:07:33] [OsuRTDataProvider][ID:0]Init StatusFinder Failed! Retry after 3 seconds

posted

DarkProjector wrote:

iOshawott wrote:

I didn't download taiko beta files, I downloaded stable version : (
posted

iOshawott wrote:

I didn't download taiko beta files, I downloaded stable version : (
Is your osu! latest version?try to update.
posted
commands "ortdp" and "rtpp" doesnt work - output is like that commands doesnt exist
posted
Hi,
I'm trying to use this programe with the mmf feature and obs, but I don't get the messagt in sync like in the tutorial on github where it says that it now outputs to rtpp and yada yada...

If I put the TextGDIPlusMMF into obs and type in rtpp, it doesn't show anything. My config looks exactly the same as in the tutorial. Sync always says that
osu was found
statusfinder success
beatmapfinder success
playfinder success

What can I do to fix this?
posted
I got this error, I have no idea what to do
[3:09:01 PM] Loading....
[3:09:01 PM] Can't load C:\Users\(My account)\Desktop\New folder\Plugins\BanManager.dll (Could not load file or assembly 'file:///C:\Users\(My account)\Desktop\New folder\cache\cache_51dc3f89\BanManager.dll' or one of its dependencies. Operation is not supported. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131515))
[3:09:01 PM] Can't load C:\Users\(My account)\Desktop\New folder\Plugins\BeatmapSuggest.dll (Could not load file or assembly 'file:///C:\Users\(My account)\Desktop\New folder\cache\cache_51dc3f89\BeatmapSuggest.dll' or one of its dependencies. Operation is not supported. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131515))
[3:09:01 PM] Can't load C:\Users\(My account)\Desktop\New folder\Plugins\DefaultPlugin.dll (Could not load file or assembly 'file:///C:\Users\(My account)\Desktop\New folder\cache\cache_51dc3f89\DefaultPlugin.dll' or one of its dependencies. Operation is not supported. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131515))
[3:09:01 PM] Can't load C:\Users\(My account)\Desktop\New folder\Plugins\Newtonsoft.Json.dll (Could not load file or assembly 'file:///C:\Users\(My account)\Desktop\New folder\cache\cache_51dc3f89\Newtonsoft.Json.dll' or one of its dependencies. Operation is not supported. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131515))
[3:09:01 PM] Can't load C:\Users\(My account)\Desktop\New folder\Plugins\NowPlaying.dll (Could not load file or assembly 'file:///C:\Users\(My account)\Desktop\New folder\cache\cache_51dc3f89\NowPlaying.dll' or one of its dependencies. Operation is not supported. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131515))
[3:09:01 PM] Can't load C:\Users\(My account)\Desktop\New folder\Plugins\PPQuery.dll (Could not load file or assembly 'file:///C:\Users\(My account)\Desktop\New folder\cache\cache_51dc3f89\PPQuery.dll' or one of its dependencies. Operation is not supported. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131515))
[3:09:01 PM] Can't load C:\Users\(My account)\Desktop\New folder\Plugins\RecentlyUserQuery.dll (Could not load file or assembly 'file:///C:\Users\(My account)\Desktop\New folder\cache\cache_51dc3f89\RecentlyUserQuery.dll' or one of its dependencies. Operation is not supported. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131515))
[3:09:01 PM] Load Internal Updater ...
[3:09:01 PM] Loaded 1 Plugins
[3:09:01 PM] Loaded 0 Sources
[3:09:01 PM]
[3:09:01 PM] CAN NOT INITIAL WARPPERS! CHECK YOUR PLUGINS.
[3:09:01 PM] Press enter to continue
[3:09:05 PM] Exiting...
posted

Malleoz wrote:

Hi there! I was trying to start using this program, but I keep getting a loop of finding and not finding the osu! process: https://i.gyazo.com/e539a93fbbd9e85dad7 ... 68deee.png

I'm not sure if someone already encountered this issue. Thanks for any help!

Using Sync 2.16.1 and RealTimePPDisplayer 1.2.2. Is there a version compatibility issue?
I think I found the issue. My osu! isn't installed in the default location. I tried editing the path in the config.ini file, but it still isn't working. Maybe I didn't use the right syntax?

https://i.gyazo.com/71b27b194e147be7e60 ... be5a61.png
posted
Windows Defender Security Center - Trojan ... LOL why? and i can't open it , Help me pls :)https://photos.google.com/u/1/photo/AF1QipM0hZQ7LioFvANgnx85mD6TMCfgA571XANHWEPC?hl=pl
show more