forum

RTPP Displayer - display real-time pp for ALL MODES! (2022/4/11)

posted
Total Posts
show more
DaBlizz
For some reason setting "UseText=True" does not make the background transparent. Any fixes?

SPOILER
Screenshot of changed Config and Counter launched after the change was saved.
Topic Starter
DarkProjector

DaBlizz wrote:

For some reason setting "UseText=True" does not make the background transparent. Any fixes?

SPOILER
Screenshot of changed Config and Counter launched after the change was saved.
Well "UseText" is whether if you want to output data to file.If you want to make PP windows transparent, Please set "BackgroundColor" as "00000000".
Here is all description of config.
Matthew
Hi! How can I see the pp count while i'm playing?
JKsQuickscoping
How do I make it appear in game like BeasttrollMC did?
Zjay_

Nightsky wrote:

Is there any way to have the pp counter show while playing with fullscreen instead of alt tabbing out to check on the counter?
Same prob here
KomiKatto
Will it work without internet?
iMiingz
wooow, nice
One Tap Man
After click "start" sync.exe my pp calculator not appear : (
Poised
Thanks for this program! It's really nice to have whenever I record videos :)
For me it's a bit cluttery with the decimals, could we get an option to not have them?

Thanks!
B o o

DarkProjector wrote:

Calslock wrote:

Nice, and highly customizable, but there are some remains of your data in config.ini file in rar you've provided, I don't know it should be like that, I only want to make you aware of that. But still nice work ^^
Thank your for replying :D,Now I have fixed rar file and modified url. I didn't notice those because there no wrong when I was testing.

Sync is a program which you can take a communication with spectators between osu!irc and live streaming room. it also support some plugins for customizing features what you want. the setting of plugins will save to file "config.ini". that's the reason why you can see the many dll files in Plugins and config sections in config.ini.
Hello DarkProjector! One of my friends asked if it's possible to change the color and the size of the pp calculator, so, i wanted to know.
Topic Starter
DarkProjector

B o o wrote:

Hello DarkProjector! One of my friends asked if it's possible to change the color and the size of the pp calculator, so, i wanted to know.
https://github.com/KedamaOvO/RealTimePP ... r#settings
B o o

DarkProjector wrote:

B o o wrote:

https://github.com/KedamaOvO/RealTimePP ... r#settings
Thanks a lot! But, i didn't understand that all, i should search some color codes and later edit config.ini?

Example: BackgroundColor: FF00FF00 (default) and then change it to BackGroundColor: 77008cff?

EDIT : Everytime i try to get a code in it's still green or is blue
Yoharo
PPDisplayer will do weird thing if SmoothTime below 25
Sotarks
We need something like this in the editor please! <3
_Kanbu
Install obs-text-rtpp-mmf to OBS (20.1.3).
Add TextGDIPlusMMF to scene.
Right click TextGDIPlusMMF,select Properties.
Find Memory mapping file name,input rtpp.(if tourney is enable,input rtpp{id}, e.g. rtpp0)
Add mmf to OutputMethods in config.ini, save config.ini.
So I added MMF to Scene in OBS and insert "rtpp" to the Memory mapping file name section. Nothing happens.
Last step is to add "mmf" to "OutputMethods" in the config.ini, but where is this config.ini?
The only one I find is in the "Sync" folder but isn't it seperated from the OBS plugin?
Topic Starter
DarkProjector

Yaahh wrote:

Install obs-text-rtpp-mmf to OBS (20.1.3).
Add TextGDIPlusMMF to scene.
Right click TextGDIPlusMMF,select Properties.
Find Memory mapping file name,input rtpp.(if tourney is enable,input rtpp{id}, e.g. rtpp0)
Add mmf to OutputMethods in config.ini, save config.ini.
So I added MMF to Scene in OBS and insert "rtpp" to the Memory mapping file name section. Nothing happens.
Last step is to add "mmf" to "OutputMethods" in the config.ini, but where is this config.ini?
The only one I find is in the "Sync" folder but isn't it seperated from the OBS plugin?
https://puu.sh/z66x2/e0d3e00f45.png

config.ini is in your sync folder.
Topic Starter
DarkProjector

Sotarks wrote:

We need something like this in the editor please! <3
https://puu.sh/z66DX/7c6ff6dacd.png

it's also works on beatmap testing.
_Kanbu

yeah as I mentioned that's the only one I found but does it affect the OBS plugin at all? Seems to me those are 2 seperate applications
Topic Starter
DarkProjector

Yaahh wrote:

yeah as I mentioned that's the only one I found but does it affect the OBS plugin at all? Seems to me those are 2 seperate applications
Yes you're right.Normally when you selected MMF mode,RealtimePPDisplayer plugin will create a Memory Map File named "rtpp",and then output datas to this file.You have to use a obs plugin named "obs-text-rtpp-mmf"(just is what you pointed) for reading Memory Map File "rtpp" and displaying.
_Kanbu
Gotcha. Guess the obs plugin gets its data from the sync application. Thought the obs plugin was a standalone one :P Works fine now. Good work!
JankoGoo
I sat down for 4 hours to create 7 language-files for German users...

It was hard due that english text... But I managed it.

I, on my end, even added (translated) "INFO", "ERROR" and "WARNING" tags at the beginning of each line in the console.
I worked out the descriptions as well, added (translated) "Command | <Needed> [Optional]" at the top of the help list...

I'm so done. XD

But since it was, sorry in advance, terrible English, I did what I could to make sense of each "result".

Greets, General Shadow I

===

===
kurume
when i extract the files into the location of the sync folder and launch the sync application it just crashes

[6:49:36 PM] ?取中....
[6:47:00 PM] 载入 Internal Updater 中...
[6:47:00 PM] 载入 Beatmap Suggest Command 中...
[6:47:00 PM] Beatmap Suggest Command By Dark Projector
[6:47:00 PM] 载入 Default Plug-ins 中...
[6:47:00 PM] Default Plugin by Deliay
[6:47:00 PM] 载入 Now Playing 中...
[6:47:00 PM] Now Playing By Deliay, DarkProjector
[6:47:00 PM] 载入 PP Query 中...
[6:47:00 PM] PP Query Plugin By Deliay >w<
[6:47:00 PM] 载入 Recently Message Query Plugin 中...
[6:47:00 PM] Recently Message Query Plugin By Dark Projector
[6:47:00 PM] MSN类注册成功!
[6:47:00 PM] 载入 Ban Manager 中...
[6:47:00 PM] Ban Manager By Dark Projector
[6:47:00 PM] 载入 Default GUI 中...
[6:47:00 PM] Default GUI by Deliay : )
[6:47:00 PM] 已载入 8 个 插件
[6:47:00 PM] 已载入 2 个 直播源
[6:47:00 PM] 已载入 1 个 Client
[6:47:00 PM] 已载入 23 个 命令
[6:47:00 PM] 已载入 11 个 过滤器
[6:47:00 PM] 准备就绪。
[6:47:00 PM] 欢迎使用 osu直播弹幕同步工具 ver 2.16.0.0
[6:47:00 PM] 输入 'help' 获得帮助列表

ates)(en-US)
thats what the log shows
-Din-
[15:22:53] ???....
[15:22:53] ???? D:\Sync\Plugins\BanManager.dll (Could not load file or assembly "file:///D:\Sync\cache\cache_41e2b41a\BanManager.dll" or one of its dependencies. Operation is not supported. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131515))

and this error is for all .dll files, do you know what to do?
Hykario

dinerty wrote:

[15:22:53] ???? D:\Sync\Plugins\BanManager.dll (Could not load file or assembly "file:///D:\Sync\cache\cache_41e2b41a\BanManager.dll" or one of its dependencies. Operation is not supported. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131515))

Same for me
Topic Starter
DarkProjector

dinerty wrote:

S i m o n wrote:

dinerty wrote:

Same for me
Please read FAQ carefully.

GeneralShadowI wrote:

thanks a lot! where is your files?

Poised wrote:

Thanks for this program! It's really nice to have whenever I record videos :)
For me it's a bit cluttery with the decimals, could we get an option to not have them?

Thanks!
Now is implmented,please check my post again :D
JankoGoo

DarkProjector wrote:

thanks a lot! where is your files?
Well... I keep them for myself until I'm sure what is for what, because that english file was nearly useless due the spelling and grammar, and I also don't speak ANY chinese.

I make them public, once I'm sure with EVERY result-line.

I guessed it because of the connections in the consile and the info provided about that line before the equals-sign.

Sorry.

Video of said text:
LepsiBoi
For some reason, Windows Defender keeps blocking me from downloading and running the program because it contains viruses.
I checked VirusTotal and this came up https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/0689ab5467773d6770578dff9e68d1f882a1f82e4e2e09c773cf17563e558c99/detection
I wanted to try it out but I guess it'll have to wait until this is fixed or I until I find a solution.
JankoGoo

Katsumito wrote:

For some reason, Windows Defender keeps blocking me from downloading and running the program because it contains viruses.
I checked VirusTotal and this came up https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/0689ab5467773d6770578dff9e68d1f882a1f82e4e2e09c773cf17563e558c99/detection
I wanted to try it out but I guess it'll have to wait until this is fixed or I until I find a solution.

Heya Katsumito,

I may not be the owner of this post, but VT (VirusTotal) and WD (WindowsDefender) aren't thee best programs, whem it comes to viruses. I for example have Avira, which even checks functions of the program.

It doesn't alert me in any way when I run Sync!, even if it has a virus detection percentage of 99,8 %. Some viruses are unknown, but they update theit virus definitions like 3 times a week, IF there are unknown viruses.

I'm happy with it. You may wanna try it too. :D
grindersky
JankoGoo

SeazyIam wrote:

GeneralShadowI wrote:

Is there a reason, why you quoted me without really quoting me?

That makes no sense and unnecessarily pops up and fills my email inbox.

So if you quote me, then please with sense.

Thank you.
Sonzai no muda
what if after some time the counter stops working?
CRiMX0N
I already executed commands "lang en-US" & "restart" to change language.
But, both CLI & GUI have not changed....
Anyone have another idea?
Topic Starter
DarkProjector

CRiMX0N wrote:

Well,please check your {SyncFolder}\Language folder if exsit sub folder named "en-US".
Or you can redownload new one which i have updated just now.
JankoGoo

CRiMX0N wrote:

I looked into the en-US folder in order to translate it into de-DE. The thing you are talking about, is the fact, that some things haven't both not been translated yet or the translation includes wrong spelling and grammar.

So... That's normal.

===

Don't blame it on the creator, because they try their best to speak English, even when they natively speak Chinese, as it seems.¹

¹There are zh-CN (Chinese {Simplified}) .lang-files in the language-folder inside the "zh-CN"-language-folder.
CRiMX0N

DarkProjector wrote:

CRiMX0N wrote:

Well,please check your {SyncFolder}\Language folder if exsit sub folder named "en-US".
Or you can redownload new one which i have updated just now.

GeneralShadowI wrote:

CRiMX0N wrote:

I looked into the en-US folder in order to translate it into de-DE. The thing you are talking about, is the fact, that some things haven't both not been translated yet or the translation includes wrong spelling and grammar.

So... That's normal.

===

Don't blame it on the creator, because they try their best to speak English, even when they natively speak Chinese, as it seems.¹

¹There are zh-CN (Chinese {Simplified}) .lang-files in the language-folder inside the "zh-CN"-language-folder.
Thanks for supporting me!
I patched to fix ver.2.16 and so I was able to change the CLI and the GUI language.
Thank you for developing Sync.
JankoGoo

CRiMX0N wrote:

Thanks for supporting me!
I patched to fix ver.2.16 and so I was able to change the CLI and the GUI language.
Thank you for developing Sync.

You're welcome, I guess. :V
Zak
Is there any way to show only misses? Looking around I couldn't see any way to customize what is and isn't shown. Hopefully I'm just dumb
JankoGoo

Zak wrote:

Is there any way to show only misses? Looking around I couldn't see any way to customize what is and isn't shown. Hopefully I'm just dumb

Hello Zak,

You can change the appearence in the config.ini-file located inside the main Sync!-folder.

${rtpp}pp = PP-count
${n100}x100 = 100-count
${n50}x50 = 50-count
${nmiss}xMiss = Miss-count

=============================================

Here is the text you'd need to change in order to change it to miss only:

Change
HitCountFormat=${n100}x100 ${n50}x50 ${nmiss}xMiss
to
HitCountFormat=${nmiss}xMiss
and you should be good to go.

I hope it helped you.
neosyusaki
But can I show it somewhere in-game without obs?
mstya

GeneralShadowI wrote:

Zak wrote:

Hello Zak,

You can change the appearence in the config.ini-file located inside the main Sync!-folder.

${rtpp}pp = PP-count
${n100}x100 = 100-count
${n50}x50 = 50-count
${nmiss}xMiss = Miss-count

Here is the text you'd need to change in order to change it to miss only:

Change
HitCountFormat=${n100}x100 ${n50}x50 ${nmiss}xMiss
to
HitCountFormat=${nmiss}xMiss
and you should be good to go.

I hope it helped you.
So what i need to do if i want to show only pp counter withor 100/50 and misses?
show more