forum

RTPP Displayer - display real-time pp for ALL MODES! (2022/4/11)

posted
Total Posts
1,576
show more
TheBwoop
Hi guys,

Me and DarkProjector got talking about it and he managed to find the issue for me, here is a quick guide to fixing it:

1. Download the rar file

2. Open the location of the rar file, and right click it, then select properties.

3. Tick the checkbox under the general tab that says "unblock".



4. Press Apply/OK.

5. Extract the sync file from the rar file.

6. Run the Sync.exe



Hope this helps guys.
KedamaOvO

Iota wrote:

I keep getting, "Sync has stopped working." All I've done after downloading the rar is extract it into a separate folder.
method 1:
Try rar file to do the following:
1. Rigth Click
2. Select "Properties"
3. Click "Unblock"
4. Click "Apply"
5. Unzip again

method 2:
1.download 7z
2.Use 7z extract rar
Illustrious
这就十分牛逼了
Natro
I see there are more tools in the plugins folder. How can I start them?

[Edit]
I've found the normal "sync" client. But the language is set to chinese. Can I change it to english?
Hixou07
Nice ^^
Vohlx
Downloaded the rar and sync.exe always crashes right after opening. Tried opening with and without osu open, and I also had OBS open
Boldd

Natro wrote:

[Edit]
I've found the normal "sync" client. But the language is set to chinese. Can I change it to english?
Simply type: lang en-US
in the program
Boldd
It says that it can't read my oppai.dll file. I can't seem to find the issues as to why it wont.
Natro
Ah thx. And how does it work with the other plugins? I didn't fin any start command or how I can connect them to Twitch :/


Boldsen wrote:

Natro wrote:

[Edit]
I've found the normal "sync" client. But the language is set to chinese. Can I change it to english?
Simply type: lang en-US
in the program
Choilicious
Thanks
Rummy
Hey, I tried using this but I ran into an error :(

https://i.imgur.com/DdWSpwi.png

I checked and the .dll files are there but for some reason the program can't see them.
Any help is appreciated!

EDIT: it basically says that it can't find those files.

EDIT2: I see in your FAQ you said "Why it arise 0x8007007E crazily? - have you installed Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 or later"
I just checked and I already have the 2015 version.
Kyoma
The plugin is working now but I get little lag spikes while I'm playing
Moreon
- Remilia

Moreon wrote:

i got this problem https://400ppwhen.s-ul.eu/L4iDyLFs :c

Rummy wrote:

Hey, I tried using this but I ran into an error :(

https://i.imgur.com/DdWSpwi.png

I checked and the .dll files are there but for some reason the program can't see them.
Any help is appreciated!

EDIT: it basically says that it can't find those files.

EDIT2: I see in your FAQ you said "Why it arise 0x8007007E crazily? - have you installed Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 or later"
I just checked and I already have the 2015 version.

Vohlx wrote:

Downloaded the rar and sync.exe always crashes right after opening. Tried opening with and without osu open, and I also had OBS open
Follow these steps:
1. Before you extract files, right click rar archive ,and select properties.
2. Find a section name 'Security' and unlock this archive in 'General' page.
3. Click 'Apply' and 'OK'
4. Exctract and join :D
Moreon

- Remilia wrote:

Moreon wrote:

i got this problem https://400ppwhen.s-ul.eu/L4iDyLFs :c

Rummy wrote:

Hey, I tried using this but I ran into an error :(

https://i.imgur.com/DdWSpwi.png

I checked and the .dll files are there but for some reason the program can't see them.
Any help is appreciated!

EDIT: it basically says that it can't find those files.

EDIT2: I see in your FAQ you said "Why it arise 0x8007007E crazily? - have you installed Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 or later"
I just checked and I already have the 2015 version.

Vohlx wrote:

Downloaded the rar and sync.exe always crashes right after opening. Tried opening with and without osu open, and I also had OBS open
Follow these steps:
1. Before you extract files, right click rar archive ,and select properties.
2. Find a section name 'Security' and unlock this archive in 'General' page.
3. Click 'Apply' and 'OK'
4. Exctract and join :D
That doesn't help me ;-;
- Remilia

Moreon wrote:

That doesn't help me ;-;
Try unlock all dll files in 'Plugins' folder
paddel
How do you remove the green background so it just shows the text?
- Remilia

paddelweeb wrote:

How do you remove the green background so it just shows the text?
Exit program and edit 'config.ini'.

Find [RealTimePPDisplayer.SettingIni] section, change UseText to 'True'
- Remilia
Some browser will mark downloaded file as unsecurity.(When file not signature)

'Sync.exe' will get same mark when you using some archive extractor. Run 'Sync.exe' will get this tip:

When you click 'More Info' and run, though Sync.exe was unlocked but Plugins not.
'Sync.exe' can't load plugins, because Windows locked Plugins files, and raise 0x80131515 error

To slove this issue,

Right click each file in folder. Select properties and unlock.
Use 7zip or other archive extractor
Unlock archive and extractor (Need delete extracted files)
Moreon
Thanks remilia using 7zip helped :D but i still don't know how to get pp into obs after changing UseText to 'True' ;-;
KedamaOvO

EinfachKyoma wrote:

The plugin is working now but I get little lag spikes while I'm playing
You can try increasing the value of ListenInterval in config.ini (default value is 33ms)
Boldd

Natro wrote:

Ah thx. And how does it work with the other plugins? I didn't fin any start command or how I can connect them to Twitch :/
Simple, in your OBS you just add a window capture and choose the window.

U can type help in the console to see all commands, if ur language is set to English it will show description aswell
- Remilia

Natro wrote:

Ah thx. And how does it work with the other plugins? I didn't fin any start command or how I can connect them to Twitch :/
Download the GUI plugin and easy to setup!
https://github.com/Deliay/Sync/releases
Gaurwaith

- Remilia wrote:

paddelweeb wrote:

How do you remove the green background so it just shows the text?
Exit program and edit 'config.ini'.

Find [RealTimePPDisplayer.SettingIni] section, change UseText to 'True'
But now its not opening the ppscore at all :/
- Remilia

Gaurwaith wrote:

But now its not opening the ppscore at all :/
Try find any find name 'rtpp.txt', the real time pp update in this file.
rixx03

- Remilia wrote:

Gaurwaith wrote:

But now its not opening the ppscore at all :/
Try find any find name 'rtpp.txt', the real time pp update in this file.
Can't find the rtpp.txt the only other place i found it is in the configuration setting of the sync but even then i dont know what to do with it. DarkProjector said that you can find the rtpp.txt in the Plugins folder or something but it isn't popping up for me even after putting in "True" next to the UseText in the config
Broly
good work !
Koalazy
感謝大佬發出這麼有用的東西,今天用了一晚上有一些小事情想要請教

1. PP在一般的圖上可以正常運作,但是在我自己做的圖卻不能正常運作。Sync.exe那邊顯示
[RealTimePPDisplayer]No Found .osu file
不太清楚尋找的方式,但是我猜是資料夾的名稱的原因?

2. config.ini裡面的參數有一些其他插件功能看不懂怎麼用 :? 像是
[Default Plug-ins.Twitch]
HostChannelName=
DefaultClientID=
CurrentClientID=
IsUsingCurrentClientID=0
SOAuth=
不知能否大佬有空寫個教學

感謝!
CaptainSlimey
I will use it in my streams from now on on twitch, do i need to credit you for making the plugin? (not that im gonna say i made it myself, whenever someone asks ill say you made it but do i need to add a panel on twitch saying you made it?)
Nightsky
Is there any way to have the pp counter show while playing with fullscreen instead of alt tabbing out to check on the counter?
KedamaOvO

Koalazy wrote:

感謝大佬發出這麼有用的東西,今天用了一晚上有一些小事情想要請教

1. PP在一般的圖上可以正常運作,但是在我自己做的圖卻不能正常運作。Sync.exe那邊顯示
[RealTimePPDisplayer]No Found .osu file

不太清楚尋找的方式,但是我猜是資料夾的名稱的原因?


2. config.ini裡面的參數有一些其他插件功能看不懂怎麼用 :? 像是
[Default Plug-ins.Twitch]

HostChannelName=
DefaultClientID=
CurrentClientID=
IsUsingCurrentClientID=0
SOAuth=

不知能否大佬有空寫個教學

感謝!
1.这个问题应该是格式问题,歌曲文件夹的格式一般都是"BeatmapSetId 艺术家 - 歌名",图上的文件夹少了"艺术家",rtpp匹配不上,我明天会发布一个1.0.1.5的OsuRTDataProvider解决这问题.(BeatmapSetID是osu.ppy.sh/s/xxxx中的xxxx)
现在RTPP支持这几种格式:
BeatmapSetId 艺术家 - 歌名
BeatmapSetId - 歌名
艺术家 - 歌名
- 歌名

2.Sync有一些其他插件,是用于在游戏中与直播聊天建立同步联系。
这里是Sync的wiki,里面有一些说明.之后也会更新.
HakiPlays
It just crashes for me every time i try and run it
Umbre
changing "UseText=True" doesnt create any .txt files in my plugin folder, so its unusable for me right now it seems
rip :/
ZioBill
I have a question.. How do i change the language? (If there is a way :3)
KedamaOvO

Umbre wrote:

changing "UseText=True" doesnt create any .txt files in my plugin folder, so its unusable for me right now it seems
rip :/
Try the latest version.
Styu
Really usefull ! Thanks +1
Cookie The Fox

ZioBill wrote:

I have a question.. How do i change the language? (If there is a way :3)
other post here said type "lang en" or "lang us" for english but after that it seems to be still in CN
Sparta
how do i change the program to hebrew/ english?
Stealth Pro
Doesn't work. Open and it seems fine, then I hit start and I get this

[4:48:33 PM] Input string was not in a correct format.
[4:48:33 PM] at System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal)
at System.Number.ParseInt32(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info)
at DefaultPlugin.Sources.BiliBili.BiliBili.Connect()
at DefaultPlugin.Commands.BaseCommand.start(Arguments arg)
at Sync.Command.CommandDispatch.invoke(String name, Arguments args)
[4:48:33 PM] mscorlib
[4:48:33 PM] Command execute fail, type 'help' for command list.
DeDuMeNu
Hi Guys. I have a problem with program.... i mean i've launched app and set the language to English. Also i changed in Config "Use Text" to true. and i don't see the file... Anywhere.

Can someone help?
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply