forum

RTPP Displayer - display real-time pp for ALL MODES! (2022/4/11)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
DarkProjector

HKGZ wrote:

[1:43:59] Can't load RealTimePPDisplayer, Version=1.8.5.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null (Could not load file or assembly 'OsuRTDataProvider, Version=1.5.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.)

Take a try to type "plugins update" in your Sync console.
or go here and download plugin ,extract to Sync folder.
Adri
Hello, I needed to update the plugins because they didn't work anymore with osu! newest version

So I typed 'plugins update' and it restarted, but RealTimePPDisplayer is not recognized anymore.

I tried 'plugins install displayer', it downloaded the DLL and put it in Plugins/, but it's not loading and does not appear in the config.

> Deleted contents of Plugins/ and downloaded all the DLLs from the archive in the post link. Updated again, and now displayer starts.

But another problem arises : The HitCount is not displaying. (I replaced PP by a dot since i don't need it)

Topic Starter
DarkProjector

Adri wrote:

Hello, I needed to update the plugins because they didn't work anymore with osu! newest version

So I typed 'plugins update' and it restarted, but RealTimePPDisplayer is not recognized anymore.

I tried 'plugins install displayer', it downloaded the DLL and put it in Plugins/, but it's not loading and does not appear in the config.

> Deleted contents of Plugins/ and downloaded all the DLLs from the archive in the post link. Updated again, and now displayer starts.

But another problem arises : The HitCount is not displaying. (I replaced PP by a dot since i don't need it)

could you give your Sync to me and I will check this.
CrescendoFuri
For me my settings don't actually update, I tried to change the real time displayer at both the pp format and hit count format editors but the in game one doesn't change at all. I've restarted many times and the config.ini shows the correct options.
There's three images in that album. If there's anything else you need just let me know! I really love this program and am so glad to see it working better now.

EDIT:
Apparently I'm just a big dummy, and didn't actually use the correct editor :P whoopsy.
I take back all that this is now an amazing program and I love it.
Kyima

Kyima wrote:

Im not sure what I have done, but when I try to run the "Sync.exe", it shows this message:

[오전 3:09:07] Initial File Logger failed!!
[오전 3:09:07] 뗍혤櫓....

처리되지 않은 예외: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: 'C:\Users\andre\Desktop\새 폴더\Sync\cache\cache_1973f7b9' 파일을 찾을 수 없습니다.
위치: System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
위치: System.IO.Directory.InternalCreateDirectory(String fullPath, String path, Object dirSecurityObj, Boolean checkHost)
위치: System.IO.Directory.InternalCreateDirectoryHelper(String path, Boolean checkHost)
위치: System.IO.Directory.CreateDirectory(String path)
위치: Sync.Plugins.PluginManager.LoadPlugins()
위치: Sync.SyncHost.Load()
위치: Sync.Tools.StartupHelper.InitSync()
위치: Sync.Tools.StartupHelper.Start()
위치: Sync.Program.Main(String[] args)

(Sorry that Korean pops up on my cmd window)

Any solution to this problem..?

One person said to move the folder somewhere else and run it as administrator, probably because to him/her it seemed like a problem where the path included Korean, but this didn't fix my problem.

Is there any way of uninstalling RTPP completely? I'm not sure what my error is and I can't seem to find anyone that has the same error as me, so I might want to try reinstalling..
_Faith6
i want to change the font from VAG to Carnas,but why this happen?
Topic Starter
DarkProjector

Sayyid326 wrote:

i want to change the font from VAG to Carnas,but why this happen?

You have to take a screenshot of Sync console when your Sync are crashed and we will know why and how to solve.
_Faith6

sorry if picture before i not showing the cmd
Topic Starter
DarkProjector

Sayyid326 wrote:

sorry if picture before i not showing the cmd

Sorry could you continue get screenshot that top of white color text which show exception message because the content you gived me is meanless. Maybe I have to check your exception upload record after this night(now is 3am).
[Crz]Crysarlene
Is it just me or the program couldn't work on very long maps like in 5 minutes or more?

I have all plugins in latest version btw
Topic Starter
DarkProjector

[Crz]Crysarlene wrote:

Is it just me or the program couldn't work on very long maps like in 5 minutes or more?

have you any logs file or screenshots of Sync console?
[Crz]Crysarlene

DarkProjector wrote:

[Crz]Crysarlene wrote:

I don't think there is a log file after the program crashed, even in Log folder, I've checked there is no logfile on that time after program crashed
Can you try test rtpp displayer on some long maps (6 mins or more) to see whether it survived till end or not?
BetaTester704
I love you so much for making this.
Now i can see how much i suck in accurate numbers.
[Crz]Crysarlene

[Crz]Crysarlene wrote:

DarkProjector wrote:

[Crz]Crysarlene wrote:

I don't think there is a log file after the program crashed, even in Log folder, I've checked there is no logfile on that time after program crashed
Can you try test rtpp displayer on some long maps (6 mins or more) to see whether it survived till end or not?

UPDATE: I found this happened after playing 6 mins maps, and then it's crashed after I quitted the map
Topic Starter
DarkProjector

[Crz]Crysarlene wrote:

[Crz]Crysarlene wrote:

DarkProjector wrote:

[Crz]Crysarlene wrote:

UPDATE: I found this happened after playing 6 mins maps, and then it's crashed after I quitted the map

It seems not the true reason make Sync crash because the real crash message is white text, not colorize text.
I suggest you open your cmd and execute Sync program by cmd , like this:

If Sync crashed again , you will see a lot white message and please report them to me.
[Crz]Crysarlene

DarkProjector wrote:

[Crz]Crysarlene wrote:

[Crz]Crysarlene wrote:

DarkProjector wrote:

[Crz]Crysarlene wrote:

It seems not the true reason make Sync crash because the real crash message is white text, not colorize text.

If Sync crashed again , you will see a lot white message and please report them to me.

This was shown after map played in 6 mins and program exited automatically
KedamaOvO

[Crz]Crysarlene wrote:

DarkProjector wrote:

[Crz]Crysarlene wrote:

[Crz]Crysarlene wrote:

DarkProjector wrote:

[Crz]Crysarlene wrote:

Try update OsuRTDataProvider to 1.5.7
https://github.com/OsuSync/OsuRTDataProvider/releases/tag/v1.5.7
[Crz]Crysarlene

KedamaOvO wrote:

[Crz]Crysarlene wrote:

DarkProjector wrote:

[Crz]Crysarlene wrote:

[Crz]Crysarlene wrote:

DarkProjector wrote:

[Crz]Crysarlene wrote:

Alright, it worked, thank you

UPDATE:
I found that UR and error_max variable here were not working properly
PatZar
??, i've no idea what should i do lol, i've ran the "run_ctb_server.bat"
Topic Starter
DarkProjector

PatZar wrote:

let try this : https://github.com/OsuSync/RealTimePPDisplayer/releases/download/v1.5.0/ctb-server.7z
just extract to Sync folder./

Ivan3_5
Why there's no displayer? I've trying every time so I can have pp counter. You said all you need to type is "plugins install displayer" but there isn't showing anything. I even restarted it. Pls help me.
PatZar

DarkProjector wrote:

PatZar wrote:

let try this : https://github.com/OsuSync/RealTimePPDisplayer/releases/download/v1.5.0/ctb-server.7z
just extract to Sync folder./

nice, fixed thanks
KedamaOvO

[Crz]Crysarlene wrote:

KedamaOvO wrote:

[Crz]Crysarlene wrote:

DarkProjector wrote:

[Crz]Crysarlene wrote:

[Crz]Crysarlene wrote:

DarkProjector wrote:

[Crz]Crysarlene wrote:

Alright, it worked, thank you

UPDATE:
I found that UR and error_max variable here were not working properly

fixed. https://github.com/OsuSync/OsuRTDataProvider/releases/tag/v1.5.8

Ivan3_5 wrote:

Why there's no displayer? I've trying every time so I can have pp counter. You said all you need to type is "plugins install displayer" but there isn't showing anything. I even restarted it. Pls help me.

type "plugins install OsuRTDataProvider"
[Crz]Crysarlene
Ok, thank you
HODYU

help me
KedamaOvO

HoDyu wrote:

help me

Try setting the Songs path manually.
Doodovur
HODYU

KedamaOvO wrote:

HoDyu wrote:

help me

Try setting the Songs path manually.

Thanks
Topic Starter
DarkProjector

_MrTroll_ wrote:

Hello! This is a very useful program, but I can’t understand why the RTPP Displayer does not want to work for me. It just restarts 1 time and stops. I want to ask you how to solve this problem? I would be grateful for the solution to the problem.

First you have to check if there is new version for your sync and its plugins.
Backup your Sync folder and type "plugins update" in your Sync Console.
And then try again :D
If not please send your Sync folder to me .
Doodovur
Lizox
Help please :c. Ingame Overlay
Topic Starter
DarkProjector

Lizox wrote:

please backup your Sync folder ,and type "plugins update" in Sync console.
Lizox

DarkProjector wrote:

Lizox wrote:

I type "plugins update" in console 3 times and each time the same file is updated over and over. This method didn`t solve my problem
Topic Starter
DarkProjector

Lizox wrote:

DarkProjector wrote:

Lizox wrote:

I type "plugins update" in console 3 times and each time the same file is updated over and over. This method didn`t solve my problem

let download https://puu.sh/EppLg/cb194490ab.7z this and extract to Plugins folder directly.
Lizox

DarkProjector wrote:

Lizox wrote:

DarkProjector wrote:

Lizox wrote:

let download https://puu.sh/EppLg/cb194490ab.7z this and extract to Plugins folder directly.

ok, i extract this file to plugins folder

Topic Starter
DarkProjector

Lizox wrote:

DarkProjector wrote:

Lizox wrote:

DarkProjector wrote:

Lizox wrote:

It's strange problem means ORTDP plugin can't get any JIT code from osu! process.
there is no any effective solution for it.
maybe you have to check your OS, and your permission for Sync and osu!.
Lizox

DarkProjector wrote:

Lizox wrote:

DarkProjector wrote:

Lizox wrote:

DarkProjector wrote:

Lizox wrote:

It's strange problem means ORTDP plugin can't get any JIT code from osu! process.

How i can do it? How i can get permission for Sync?
windows 32bit
Topic Starter
DarkProjector

Lizox wrote:

DarkProjector wrote:

Lizox wrote:

DarkProjector wrote:

Lizox wrote:

DarkProjector wrote:

Lizox wrote:

windows 32bit

I check your OS info and I notice your OS isnt raw edition (ovgorskiy) , maybe you have to reinstall standard OS (not modified edition)
Lizox

DarkProjector wrote:

Lizox wrote:

DarkProjector wrote:

Lizox wrote:

DarkProjector wrote:

Lizox wrote:

DarkProjector wrote:

Lizox wrote:

windows 32bit

I check your OS info and I notice your OS isnt raw edition (ovgorskiy) , maybe you have to reinstall standard OS (not modified edition)

Thanks! I need to reinstall windows non mod. edition and try again?
Topic Starter
DarkProjector

Lizox wrote:

DarkProjector wrote:

Lizox wrote:

DarkProjector wrote:

Lizox wrote:

DarkProjector wrote:

Lizox wrote:

DarkProjector wrote:

Lizox wrote:

windows 32bit

Thanks! I need to reinstall windows non mod. edition and try again?

Well please provide FULL OS Infomation and we will install this OS in our VM for testing tomorrow.
If Sync and ORTDP plugin both are work in our VM , it means this problem about your computer&devices. maybe you have to reinstall OS if you REALLY WANT to use our program&plugins.
show more