RTPP Displayer - display real-time pp for ALL MODES! (2019/10/06)

posted
Total Posts
1,262
show more
RageCatalyst
i get a load of error messages when i try to open it. and all of the text looks like this :
[18:39:10] ÔØÈë InternalPlugin ÖÐ...
[18:39:10] ÒÑÔØÈë 1 ¸ö ²å¼þ
[18:39:10] ÒÑÔØÈë 0 ¸ö Ö±²¥Ô´
[18:39:10] ?????????,???Plugins?????"plugins install DefaultPlugin"???????
[18:39:10] ÒÑÔØÈë 0 ¸ö Client
[18:39:10] ÒÑÔØÈë 19 ¸ö ÃüÁî
[18:39:10] ÒÑÔØÈë 0 ¸ö ¹ýÂËÆ÷
[18:39:10] ×¼±¸¾ÍÐ÷¡£
[18:39:10] Fetch Sync update..
[18:39:11] »¶Ó­Ê¹Óà osuÖ±²¥µ¯Ä»Í¬²½¹¤¾ß ver 2.18.2.0
[18:39:11] ÊäÈë 'help' »ñµÃ°ïÖúÁбí
Shige-Tori[a]




How Can I Fix This .......... ? Other Sync.exe is not working too :<
Yenmaster
It work fine the first time then closes, that's all.
Lizox
I`m trying to play with IngamePPCounter, but I have this error and my pp counter doesn`t working.
touchpad007
I get this error "Can't load RealTimePPDisplayer, Version=1.7.2.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null (No se puede cargar el archivo o ensamblado 'OsuRTDataProvider, Version=1.4.5.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' ni una de sus dependencias. El sistema no puede encontrar el archivo especificado.)"
DoganayB
The pp displayer does not work. When I open the game in sync, it opens osu but it shows me this screen:


sync:


how I can fix this?
LegendRoih
How do you make it transparent inside the game without obs? Is it possble?
Jafeto_99

Lizox wrote:

I`m trying to play with IngamePPCounter, but I have this error and my pp counter doesn`t working.
I don't have any experience with this so I'm just showing how it should look and some possible solutions



Be sure to check your plugins and their versions using "plugins list" (but I don't really believe this is the case)



touchpad007 wrote:

I get this error "Can't load RealTimePPDisplayer, Version=1.7.2.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null (No se puede cargar el archivo o ensamblado 'OsuRTDataProvider, Version=1.4.5.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' ni una de sus dependencias. El sistema no puede encontrar el archivo especificado.)"
Quizás no lo tienes instalado el plugin del RealTimePPDisplayer o algo le ha pasado

Para ver la lista de plugins instalados que tienes (y sus versiones) escribe "plugins list"


Si no lo tienes instalado... uhh.. no estoy 100% seguro pero lo puedes descargar desde aquí

https://github.com/OsuSync/RealTimePPDisplayer/releases

Te descarga un .zip/.rar (o lo que sea) y luego colocas los archivos donde corresponden


Colocas "restart" (si es que tienes sync abierto) y con eso debería de bastar

Ojalá te ayude ^^

DoganayB wrote:

The pp displayer does not work. When I open the game in sync, it opens osu but it shows me this screen:


sync:


how I can fix this?
I'm not sure if you have realized, but I think you just have to change the Osu!SongsDirectory for the RTPPD plugin



Of course, you have to select the osu!songs folder "whateveryadayada\osu!\Songs"

I hope this helps you ^^


LegendRoih wrote:

How do you make it transparent inside the game without obs? Is it possble?
Yes! It's definitely possible, I no longer recall what exact plugins make this possible (perhaps in-game overlay plugin :P) but I think you can just download these plugins and it should be fine. It will download the sync + plugins (the link is from the main post, just so if you need the tutorial, check it)

https://puu.sh/Dj1NP/8353ea870b.7z

It's going to ask you to update the RealTimePPDisplayer plugin, in case the "rtpp releases" command doesn't work (just in case), this is the link

https://github.com/OsuSync/RealTimePPDisplayer/releases

Download the .zip/.rar and move the FILES (do NOT replace folders) where the folders are, just check where each file is and replace it with the one in the zip

I hope you find great use of this awesome tool! ^^
Livo4
Hey.
How to make the counter show PP after the rebalance of 2019? He shows me the PP is wrong.
NoWway
Hello my sync.exe put an error and then don't start the pp counter
"can't load the file OsuRtDataProvider"
Jafeto_99

Livo4 wrote:

Hey.
How to make the counter show PP after the rebalance of 2019? He shows me the PP is wrong.
Just keep the plugins up-to-date.. I believe PP can't still be exactly calculated because of sliders, but the error margin isn't that high

https://github.com/Francesco149/oppai-ng/issues/42


NoWway wrote:

Hello my sync.exe put an error and then don't start the pp counter
"can't load the file OsuRtDataProvider"
Hmmm... not sure but maybe reinstalling the plugin would work?

open sync and type "plugins install OsuRTDataProvider"

follow the steps and it should work now
TheRealChrome
when i try running it, it come up with

[17:37:51] [OsuRTDataProvider]Beatmap Path: C:\Users\Ellis\AppData\Local\osu!\Songs
[17:37:51] [OsuRTDataProvider][ID:0]??osu!.exe??
[17:37:52] [OsuRTDataProvider][ID:0]???StatusFinder??!
[17:37:52] [OsuRTDataProvider][ID:0]???BeatmapFinder??!
and then it doesn't show in osu.
Any ideas how to fix this?
Jafeto_99

TheRealChrome wrote:

when i try running it, it come up with

[17:37:51] [OsuRTDataProvider]Beatmap Path: C:\Users\Ellis\AppData\Local\osu!\Songs
[17:37:51] [OsuRTDataProvider][ID:0]??osu!.exe??
[17:37:52] [OsuRTDataProvider][ID:0]???StatusFinder??!
[17:37:52] [OsuRTDataProvider][ID:0]???BeatmapFinder??!
and then it doesn't show in osu.
Any ideas how to fix this?
I hope this is the cause of the problem because I can't come up with any other ideas...

Yuyuko
The text file with the pp won't open, latest version. In all past versions I have not successfully been able to open it up so I can use it with OBS /:
Lizox
Its` doesn`t work too. Can you give me your files with all settings and plugins?


Jafeto_99 wrote:

Lizox wrote:

I`m trying to play with IngamePPCounter, but I have this error and my pp counter doesn`t working.
I don't have any experience with this so I'm just showing how it should look and some possible solutions



Be sure to check your plugins and their versions using "plugins list" (but I don't really believe this is the case)



touchpad007 wrote:

I get this error "Can't load RealTimePPDisplayer, Version=1.7.2.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null (No se puede cargar el archivo o ensamblado 'OsuRTDataProvider, Version=1.4.5.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' ni una de sus dependencias. El sistema no puede encontrar el archivo especificado.)"
Quizás no lo tienes instalado el plugin del RealTimePPDisplayer o algo le ha pasado

Para ver la lista de plugins instalados que tienes (y sus versiones) escribe "plugins list"


Si no lo tienes instalado... uhh.. no estoy 100% seguro pero lo puedes descargar desde aquí

https://github.com/OsuSync/RealTimePPDisplayer/releases

Te descarga un .zip/.rar (o lo que sea) y luego colocas los archivos donde corresponden


Colocas "restart" (si es que tienes sync abierto) y con eso debería de bastar

Ojalá te ayude ^^

DoganayB wrote:

The pp displayer does not work. When I open the game in sync, it opens osu but it shows me this screen:


sync:


how I can fix this?
I'm not sure if you have realized, but I think you just have to change the Osu!SongsDirectory for the RTPPD plugin



Of course, you have to select the osu!songs folder "whateveryadayada\osu!\Songs"

I hope this helps you ^^


LegendRoih wrote:

How do you make it transparent inside the game without obs? Is it possble?
Yes! It's definitely possible, I no longer recall what exact plugins make this possible (perhaps in-game overlay plugin :P) but I think you can just download these plugins and it should be fine. It will download the sync + plugins (the link is from the main post, just so if you need the tutorial, check it)

https://puu.sh/Dj1NP/8353ea870b.7z

It's going to ask you to update the RealTimePPDisplayer plugin, in case the "rtpp releases" command doesn't work (just in case), this is the link

https://github.com/OsuSync/RealTimePPDisplayer/releases

Download the .zip/.rar and move the FILES (do NOT replace folders) where the folders are, just check where each file is and replace it with the one in the zip

I hope you find great use of this awesome tool! ^^
Fikusii
hi can u help? :)
[16:03:26] [RealTimePPDisplayer]Can't get beatmap information!
nvm i fixed it :p
lucatsuki
I think there's nothing wrong with my sync.exe (no red texts), but I still can't see the pp conter in game

[02:19:44] [Overlay] Now you can type 'overlay osu' or 'o osu' to open 'osu! with overlay' .
[02:19:44] Done
[02:19:44] [ConfigGUI]Enter "config" to open the configuration panel.
[02:19:45] [OsuRTDataProvider]Tourney Mode: False
[02:19:46] [OsuRTDataProvider]OSU Client Verison:b20190611.2
[02:19:46] [OsuRTDataProvider]Osu Path: C:\Users\Pichau\AppData\Local\osu!
[02:19:46] [OsuRTDataProvider]Beatmap Path: C:\Users\Pichau\AppData\Local\osu!\Songs
[02:19:46] [OsuRTDataProvider][ID:0]Found osu!.exe process
[02:19:46] Fetch Sync update..
[02:19:46] [OsuRTDataProvider][ID:0]Init StatusFinder Success!
[02:19:46] osu!Live Sync ver 2.18.2.0
[02:19:46] Type 'help' command for help
[02:19:46] [OsuRTDataProvider][ID:0]Init BeatmapFinder Success!
[02:19:46] [OsuRTDataProvider]Mode:Osu
[02:19:49] [OsuBotTransferClient]????,Enjoy
[02:19:49] [OsuBotTransferClient][Notice]Sync is connected
[02:19:49] [OsuBotTransferClient][Notice]You can send 30 messages per minute
Hap
Nice
FreezyXelor
veri nice men
Jafeto_99

lucatsuki wrote:

I think there's nothing wrong with my sync.exe (no red texts), but I still can't see the pp conter in game

[02:19:44] [Overlay] Now you can type 'overlay osu' or 'o osu' to open 'osu! with overlay' .
[02:19:44] Done
[02:19:44] [ConfigGUI]Enter "config" to open the configuration panel.
[02:19:45] [OsuRTDataProvider]Tourney Mode: False
[02:19:46] [OsuRTDataProvider]OSU Client Verison:b20190611.2
[02:19:46] [OsuRTDataProvider]Osu Path: C:\Users\Pichau\AppData\Local\osu!
[02:19:46] [OsuRTDataProvider]Beatmap Path: C:\Users\Pichau\AppData\Local\osu!\Songs
[02:19:46] [OsuRTDataProvider][ID:0]Found osu!.exe process
[02:19:46] Fetch Sync update..
[02:19:46] [OsuRTDataProvider][ID:0]Init StatusFinder Success!
[02:19:46] osu!Live Sync ver 2.18.2.0
[02:19:46] Type 'help' command for help
[02:19:46] [OsuRTDataProvider][ID:0]Init BeatmapFinder Success!
[02:19:46] [OsuRTDataProvider]Mode:Osu
[02:19:49] [OsuBotTransferClient]????,Enjoy
[02:19:49] [OsuBotTransferClient][Notice]Sync is connected
[02:19:49] [OsuBotTransferClient][Notice]You can send 30 messages per minute
I don't see anything weird either, but I think there can be some reasons for this:

► Some plugin is not updated/installed/installed properly
~To check this you can type "plugins list" and compare them with this (not all the plugins are necessary, though)


(I wonder if you also get the messages from above, the percentages, I mean)

► You have everything set up except for the configuration of the plugins
~To do this, you have to type "config" and do the following


► This is another thing to configure in the menu


►In case, just in case, something has happened with the config, check this

I don't really think this last one is the prob
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply