RTPP Displayer - display real-time pp for ALL MODES! (2019/10/06)

posted
Total Posts
1,287
show more
Topic Starter
DarkProjector
[quote="riunosk"][/quote]
Well I doubt there is a PP window bug and you can try download another Sync zip file which packs by me:
Sync with RealtimePPPlugin + OsuLiveStatusPanelPlugin + IngameDisplayerPlugin


You just type "o i" in Sync before you start osu! program, and Play once for taking effect.
riunosk

DarkProjector wrote:

riunosk wrote:

Well I doubt there is a PP window bug and you can try download another Sync zip file which packs by me:
Sync with RealtimePPPlugin + OsuLiveStatusPanelPlugin + IngameDisplayerPlugin


You just type "o i" in Sync before you start osu! program, and Play once for taking effect.
okay it works now
thanks a lot

edit: the pp counter flickers a lot while viewing in obs though, how to fix?
the numbers are also really small so it's hard to see :c
Topic Starter
DarkProjector
[quote="riunosk"][/quote]


You can try this:
riunosk

DarkProjector wrote:

riunosk wrote:


ah yes that fixed it
You can try this:

played around with it and got to work in my intended positions
thanks for the help again
i'm sorry if i've been posting too much but there's been one more error message i've just gotten
[10:16:49 AM] System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at RealTimePPDisplayer.Beatmap.BeatmapReader.get_BeatmapDuration()
at RealTimePPDisplayer.PPControl.RTPPOnPlayingTimeChanged(Int32 time)
at OsuRTDataProvider.Listen.OsuListenerManager.?????????????????????????????????????????()
i could only fix it when i restarted Sync
diseum
arigatou!
Topic Starter
DarkProjector

- Konnoki - wrote:

I Will Wait For THe CTB COUNTER!!!!

Vadeblade wrote:

IS it possible to make a CTB PP displayer?
Done.Have a try :D.
aiyulu
mania open Score v2, can't show pp. plz fix
Raeigis
Hmmm i have a question. the argue ${fcpp} is working on all mod exept mania for me. I tried to set gamemod mania but nothing happenned, only have de real time pp. Is fcpp working for mania or it's just me ?
KedamaOvO

Raeigis wrote:

Hmmm i have a question. the argue ${fcpp} is working on all mod exept mania for me. I tried to set gamemod mania but nothing happenned, only have de real time pp. Is fcpp working for mania or it's just me ?
${fcpp} has no meaning in mania.
Mania's pp calculation is only related to score,stars and accuracy.
Raeigis
Oh okay good to know, ty !
Maround
Good!
Topic Starter
DarkProjector

aiyulu wrote:

mania open Score v2, can't show pp. plz fix
take a try :D
https://puu.sh/Be6Hw/1a47b3303f.7z
Violet-Fox
For mania how do I get 320/MAX to count? Adding ${n320}x320 displays what it should but doesnt count up when I get a 320, also when i try to separate Hit Counts with new lines it creates a really big gap between the hit counts and pp despite not having any new lines between them

EDIT: I figured out the 320 bit, adding ${n300g} worked
Zak
Probably almost no ctb players using this but the only problem I have so far is it not showing the correct SR or combo (shows std SR/combo) and if I play a ctb specific map it just shows "???" for both combo and SR.

I like how this works so far though, very good job
RoBeatsMapper
Well, I'm on Windows 7 and I still get confused of the ppv2 algorithm since I'm a new osu! player, but can you fix the compability for Windows 7 or could you just give the gui file? Thanks!
_fluffyy
will this be released for mac?
[ Enju-chan ]
Why does this always happen? It ends up crashing right afterwards too.
Topic Starter
DarkProjector

[ Enju-chan ] wrote:

Why does this always happen? It ends up crashing right afterwards too.
This is Sync program updater.You can set CheckUpdateOnStartup = False in config.ini and updater will be disable.
Topic Starter
DarkProjector

_fluffyy wrote:

will this be released for mac?
Sorry it doesn't support.
Topic Starter
DarkProjector

Zak wrote:

Probably almost no ctb players using this but the only problem I have so far is it not showing the correct SR or combo (shows std SR/combo) and if I play a ctb specific map it just shows "???" for both combo and SR.

I like how this works so far though, very good job
It's hard than other modes because all method for pasing beatmap and calculating SR/PP always exist float error.
We still try to fix them.
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply