forum

the word "gamers"

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Beard
idk why it just makes me cringe whenever i see a grown person saying "gamer" wbu
johnmedina999
In my opinion, if you call yourself a gamer, you are probably not a gamer.
roshan117
gaymer
DJ Enetro
gamer girl? uwu
Topic Starter
Beard

DJ Enetro wrote:

gamer girl? uwu
gimme
Shohei Ohtani
normies pwned epic gamer style
romanzzz_old
ive only ever seen really cringe-worthy people at conventions call themselves "gamers"
DXPOHIHIHI
idk why it just makes me cringe whenever i see a grown person saying "gamer" wbu

Lol true
abraker
I am a gamer. I play life. There are no save files. No 1-ups. You will be lucky to continue from fatal damage. This a VN with only one run. A sim with dire consequences. It's more real than VR. A hardcore game is an understatement. You must want to undo to understand. And on top of it all, you the insignificant ant among other ants. Every gamer is. And they will be laughing when they ruin your play. Yes, it's a sick game we never got a choice whether to play, but here we are. Playing until the only possible end: a gameover.
yuhaii

abraker wrote:

I am a gamer. I play life. There are no save files. No 1-ups. You will be lucky to continue from fatal damage. This a VN with only one run. A sim with dire consequences. It's more real than VR. A hardcore game is an understatement. You must want to undo to understand. And on top of it all, you the insignificant ant among other ants. Every gamer is. And they will be laughing when they ruin your play. Yes, it's a sick game we never got a choice whether to play, but here we are. Playing until the only possible end: a gameover.
johnmedina999

abraker wrote:

SPOILER
keremaru
you don't call anyone a gamer
not even if they played this beatmap
Serraionga
Eating You're Controller Is Definitive Proof That Your A Gamer XD

Also My Favorite Pokemon Is ZELDA Best Regards Sausage
Flanster
abraker

Flanster wrote:

http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-42541404
top 10k osu! players suddenly have a disorder. Oh let's not forget the WoW and LoL players too. 100k casualties so far and counting.
Shohei Ohtani

abraker wrote:

Cynplytholowazy

yuhaii- wrote:

abraker wrote: