Trap is not gay if you say "NO HOMO" first

Hwa Yang wrote:

not even (theoretically) saying no homo can stop you from being gay as fuck
KimWasTaken
Not as long as you remember to say no homo
keremaru

ColdTooth wrote:

Hello, I'm ColdTooth. Today we'll be discussing the topic of "Are Traps Gay?"

As a scientist who researches in this topic, both out of interaction and within, I have discovered that traps are gay. Let's begin the quick and painless study, shall we?

It all dates back to my original scientific research. Two magnets. See, one of the magnet had much more attraction to it, and it was slightly bigger than the other magnet, which had a negative attraction. A positive and a negative attraction means that the relationship of these two electromagnetic fields is a guaranteed true relationship. This means that the two forces will collide with each other, no matter what happens, whether it be a wall, a sheet of metal, or glass.

Back up a moment... I said "sheet of metal". These two can find each other's attractions from the other side of the metal piece, given that the sheet is no thicker than 0.0056 centimeters. No, there won't be any math today, put away your calculator. Now, back to the study. I also mentioned a wall, that's obviously a million times thicker than 0.0056 centimeters. That's only if the attraction between these two is at an extreme point, but that's for another lesson.

I then pulled out two of the same magnets, both positive attractions. Strange things began to happen, they pushed each other away, and the forces between these two were so large that if the did end up touching, and then let go, the pieces went flying on opposite sides. This was kind of strange to discover, my face was... baffled. I did the same thing to the negative attractions, and the same thing happened. I had a bright idea, an idea that would've changed history. That idea, was not only the first idea that came into mind, but the only idea that worked. So much so, that the lab eventually exploded days later.

See, in order to have a relationship with these magnets, you need a positive and negative attraction so that they will link together. That's not so hard, but let's assume you only have one kind of attraction, the positive force. What then? Well, with a few hours of research, I came to the conclusion that these attractions, can be changed... So I did what science can not explain. I changed one of the positive attractions to become negative. It still holds it's original attraction, but has been infused with a negative attraction from sampling another negative attraction.

So now one of the positive attractions is a negative one, still keeping it's original attraction, the positive one, but the negativity outweighing the positive. When it links up to the other positive attraction, the one that has not changed, the two attractions meet up. This wasn't supposed to happen, but I slowly figured out that the attractions can change via testing, and therefore, creating a different relationship. I called this relationship a 'false relationship', though it's still a relationship, don't be confused! It's just a different relationship.

The next day, I decided to experiment on the same attractions that I had played with, and turns out, one of these was getting more and more negative attraction, while the other one kept it's positive force. It's so weird that a positive attraction can be changed into a negative attraction, but still posing as a positive attraction. That is why traps are gay. Thank you.
to sum up, you can put females and males together, but not males and males (scientifically). but if you make the male look like a female, then the other male can't tell shit. but the male dressing up as a female needs to make themselves more feminine to pull off the disguise.

ColdTooth wrote:

That is why traps are gay. Thank you.
LakesideMiners
owo?
ColdTooth

LakesideMiners wrote:

owo?
I'm out.
Ephemeral
this thread went from aids to shit to aids to interesting to acceptable to shit and then back again in the space of only 46 posts

consider myself impressed

also you're all exiled
abraker
If you let things be, you will realize how much of a boiling soup OT is. Quality fluctuates on whim of chance and there is no telling when quality will rise and fall.
DJ Enetro

Ephemeral wrote:

this thread went from aids to shit to aids to interesting to acceptable to shit and then back again in the space of only 46 posts

also you're all exiled
Your exile system is pretty much obsolete at this point lmao
Serraionga
Uni
Traps are gay
abraker

Serraionga wrote:

fixed link
ZekeyHache
traps are traps
Ephemeral

DJ Enetro wrote:

Ephemeral wrote:

also you're all exiled

Your exile system is pretty much obsolete at this point lmao

you're double exiled

10000 years dungeon
Meah
gay
Softwarm
who gives a fuck
abraker
fuck gives a who
Softwarm
Dr. Who
Ashton
If traps weren’t gay they’d have no reason to be a trap. Idiot it’s common sense
1Kcombo
yes.
ColdTooth

Ephemeral wrote:

also you're all exiled
Hello overlord, I'd like to point out the documentation about hiring a spider in the exile system. Chop a leg off of the spider for every exile. Make sure it's a huntsman spider, that way everyone will be exiled. Also, please highlight everything in pink from now on, I've gifted you lots of pink highlighters in your office. Enjoy.