forum

Mario Kart 7 weekly kartparties (Sat, 9 PM CST)

posted
Total Posts
show more
CNM501

Ekaru wrote:

Can we hit mm instead?
^ I agree with this post.
NaomiMinette
>Time Trial runs

Good luck, yo.
bomber34
Is the "typical saturday" kartparty going today?
I have school break so i can participate on any time
._. I guess it was 4 a.m. for me (6pm central time or so (noideatolazytocheck)
Topic Starter
Ekaru

bomber34 wrote:

Is the "typical saturday" kartparty going today?
I have school break so i can participate on any time
._. I guess it was 4 a.m. for me (6pm central time or so (noideatolazytocheck)
Yes, yes it is. 9 PM Central, but I'm pretty sure you have the time right on your side.

EDIT: 'cuz if it was 7 AM for you then you'd have a much easier time getting on. ;P
NaomiMinette
Eh... Guess I'll scrap the idea... Anyway, kartparty in 15 mins unless you're busy.

Y u gaiz liek mushys sauu mawch? Ez nawt faeeeeer!

P.S. pieguy's such a haxor
Topic Starter
Ekaru
I choose you, Honey Queen!
NaomiMinette
Time to break out the bug repellant... maybe.

(To be honest, I don't know if I'll be joining tonight; KH3D's really making me wanna finish it first.)
rust45
Take a break from it, I'm making my brother take a break from it so I can join in today's party.
NaomiMinette
Yeah... taking a break... Fighting 3 bosses IN A ROW WITHOUT BEING ABLE TO SAVE AND DYING A LOT isn't helping ._.

Damn, so many Starmen and magical jumping stuff this session, lol.
Topic Starter
Ekaru
I'm remembering to use Honey Queen this time.
mm201
I won't be on Skype this time because all you would hear is coughing.
Edit: I can join it but will be muted
NaomiMinette
Hope you feel better soon :(
Inori
If you wanna add me, my friend code is:

0130-1983-0524

Happy racing :)
NaomiMinette
ASD;LFKJASDL;FKJSA;LDKFJSD;L Yay!

You MUST join us next kartparty :D Grab the codes you need (especially the osu! MK7 Community one) at the Nintendo 3DS Club thread.

EDIT: ...Even though I said all that, there's a chance I might not be able to join this weekend's kartparty, if there's gonna be one. Apparently my net's capped at the moment ._. I'll edit this post again/make another post if something changes.
Soaprman
Just unscrew the cap? It's not on that tight.
Inori

Soaprman wrote:

Just unscrew the cap? It's not on that tight.
^That
rust45
I probably won't make tomorrow's party unless it goes on really long. I'm going to be heading to the fair to watch a friend's band play.
Inori
Yeah turns out I'm visiting my cousins over in Lake Tahoe so yeah. unless my uncle magically installed wifi in his car, I might not make it this saturday
NaomiMinette
It doesn't bother me either way. It's not like the kartparties are mandatory anyway (though I'd still like to race with new people as well).
Topic Starter
Ekaru

Blazevoir wrote:

It doesn't bother me either way. It's not like the kartparties are mandatory anyway (though I'd still like to race with new people as well).
If we don't get enough people tomorrow night then we can just reschedule it to Sunday. :P
Soaprman
Or we can storm worldwide and grind up to a million VR.
NaomiMinette

Ekaru wrote:

If we don't get enough people tomorrow night then we can just reschedule it to Sunday. :P
Sundays are sometimes bad for me, usually because that's when my family and I eat out (not that it's tradition or anything, but it seems like we hardly ever go anywhere till Sunday).
Saso-Hikage
Can everyone join your MK7 community ? ^^
Topic Starter
Ekaru

Soaprman wrote:

Or we can storm worldwide and grind up to a million VR.
Or get 10K coins. Which I really need to do.

sasori93 wrote:

Can everyone join your MK7 community ? ^^
Yes. :P Well, unless you're lying in the hospital severely injured or something, in which case we'd rather you get some rest.
Saso-Hikage

Ekaru wrote:

Yes. :P Well, unless you're lying in the hospital severely injured or something, in which case we'd rather you get some rest.
Argh, forget about it. I don't think I can join you. :/
I noticed that you meet at 9 pm. In Germany that would be 4 am and well, that's the time when normal people sleep :D
bomber34
After 4 weeks i realized that we suddenly have Etiquette Rules:
I lol'd ... I won't stop spamming rainbow road snes, because i never get that track anyway
I might join today again ._.

I also noticed the last time that you guys highlight me often while we do kartparties ... that's funny, because you should ´know already that i cannot chat because my room sucks but it actually does not suck because i like my room just the internet connection sucks
CNM501
Hnnnnng!! I haven't been regular in the Kartparties as much as I used to and probably won't be for a while! I'm so busy, because I wanna finish KH first XD, but in all seriousness I have been really busy lately so count me out of a few Kartparties for a while and I'll try and make a future one as soon as I can. :(
Topic Starter
Ekaru
Blahblahblahblah

Before anyone asks, no, we aren't cancelling. We might schedule another one, but still... Only one of you is actually a regular. >_>;
Stefan
I should join this. owo
NaomiMinette

Stefan wrote:

I should join this. owo
You should :P

Anyway, krazy karting as usual, etc. etc. etc. pieguy's such a haxor, etc. etc., etc. And now to focus on New Super Mario Bros. 2.
Topic Starter
Ekaru
Well, *now* I learn that you can cancel bob-omb explosions with the Tanooki Tail. It would have helped a lot to have known that earlier. XP
NaomiMinette
Meh... They usually blow up on me before I get the chance ._.
Topic Starter
Ekaru

Blazevoir wrote:

Meh... They usually blow up on me before I get the chance ._.
Are you trying to do it on reaction? You basically need to "feel out" when the bob-omb is going to explode for the correct timing. Even then it's only worth the risk if you're on like SNES RR or something where there isn't much else you can do other than stopping completely.
mm201
As if you'd ever have a tail at the right time.
*tests it out on blue shells...*
Justykanna
Maybe I should try this party thing sometime. Never actually played anything online on my N3DS before. =S
(That and I'm not ACTUALLY that great at the game, lol).
NaomiMinette
The more players, the better, especially if there's no one else around :D
Topic Starter
Ekaru
@Blaze: Seems that I've raced with you 323 times.

Hmm, I need to stop trolling, looking at that win-loss ratio. :P
NaomiMinette
Eh... I don't really care about my (overall) win-loss ratio anymore. My losses are starting to catch up to my wins ._.
Topic Starter
Ekaru

Blazevoir wrote:

Eh... I don't really care about my (overall) win-loss ratio anymore. My losses are starting to catch up to my wins ._.
Blame MM. :D

Though, I was referring to our specific W:L ratio we have with each other. ;P

EDIT: Also, I have a crapton of high-VR players on my list now. If anyone wants in on my stalker matches, just tell me and I'll start posting in #videogames when I do them.
Justykanna

Blazevoir wrote:

The more players, the better, especially if there's no one else around :D
I'll see.
Looking over the rules, I dunno if my internet connection's even stable.
9PM PST, that what... 6PM EST?
show more