posted

Ekaru wrote:

Can we hit mm instead?
^ I agree with this post.
posted
>Time Trial runs

Good luck, yo.
posted
Is the "typical saturday" kartparty going today?
I have school break so i can participate on any time
._. I guess it was 4 a.m. for me (6pm central time or so (noideatolazytocheck)
posted

bomber34 wrote:

Is the "typical saturday" kartparty going today?
I have school break so i can participate on any time
._. I guess it was 4 a.m. for me (6pm central time or so (noideatolazytocheck)
Yes, yes it is. 9 PM Central, but I'm pretty sure you have the time right on your side.

EDIT: 'cuz if it was 7 AM for you then you'd have a much easier time getting on. ;P
posted
Eh... Guess I'll scrap the idea... Anyway, kartparty in 15 mins unless you're busy.

Y u gaiz liek mushys sauu mawch? Ez nawt faeeeeer!

P.S. pieguy's such a haxor
posted
I choose you, Honey Queen!
posted
Time to break out the bug repellant... maybe.

(To be honest, I don't know if I'll be joining tonight; KH3D's really making me wanna finish it first.)
posted
Take a break from it, I'm making my brother take a break from it so I can join in today's party.
posted
Yeah... taking a break... Fighting 3 bosses IN A ROW WITHOUT BEING ABLE TO SAVE AND DYING A LOT isn't helping ._.

Damn, so many Starmen and magical jumping stuff this session, lol.
posted
I'm remembering to use Honey Queen this time.
posted
I won't be on Skype this time because all you would hear is coughing.
Edit: I can join it but will be muted
posted
Hope you feel better soon :(
posted
If you wanna add me, my friend code is:

0130-1983-0524

Happy racing :)
posted
ASD;LFKJASDL;FKJSA;LDKFJSD;L Yay!

You MUST join us next kartparty :D Grab the codes you need (especially the osu! MK7 Community one) at the Nintendo 3DS Club thread.

EDIT: ...Even though I said all that, there's a chance I might not be able to join this weekend's kartparty, if there's gonna be one. Apparently my net's capped at the moment ._. I'll edit this post again/make another post if something changes.
posted
Just unscrew the cap? It's not on that tight.
posted

Soaprman wrote:

Just unscrew the cap? It's not on that tight.
^That
posted
I probably won't make tomorrow's party unless it goes on really long. I'm going to be heading to the fair to watch a friend's band play.
posted
Yeah turns out I'm visiting my cousins over in Lake Tahoe so yeah. unless my uncle magically installed wifi in his car, I might not make it this saturday
posted
It doesn't bother me either way. It's not like the kartparties are mandatory anyway (though I'd still like to race with new people as well).
show more