forum

Mario Kart 7 weekly kartparties (Sat, 9 PM CST)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Ekaru

Soaprman wrote:

Toad Circuit is way bester. Makes for much more interesting races.
But you don't get to experience the joy of accidentally drafting during the u-turn section or being pushed out of alignment and falling to your doom! ...Actually, I'd never fallen off on that course before today, but I kept on falling off on it today, so I picked that course again solely out of spite because I'm an ass. <3
bomber34
Neo Bowser City is this rainy track, isn't it?
Why the hell does the german version call it Koopa Metropolis Fever? ^^ It gets really confusing if you talk about a track which i never really heard before.
Topic Starter
Ekaru

bomber34 wrote:

Neo Bowser City is this rainy track, isn't it?
Why the hell does the german version call it Koopa Metropolis Fever? ^^ It gets really confusing if you talk about a track which i never really heard before.
Because they could. :D

Oh, and in case you were wondering, we played on the track four times in a row. It was... interesting.
bomber34
What do you mean exactly? Because we had 2 kartparties yesterday ... the first one where i participated there was this bowser guy who spammed it and got it all the time .... I was a bit pissed, because I am not a big fan of this track.
I don't know how many times in a row we got this track, but really... it was to much
Topic Starter
Ekaru

bomber34 wrote:

What do you mean exactly? Because we had 2 kartparties yesterday ... the first one where i participated there was this bowser guy who spammed it and got it all the time .... I was a bit pissed, because I am not a big fan of this track.
I don't know how many times in a row we got this track, but really... it was to much
I'm referring to the 9 PM one yesterday. What happened to you makes it even funnier, though. XD
NaomiMinette
Oh crap... I didn't realize Nintendo put up their own community as well as a competition...

More info on Club Nintendo's homepage, though it's most likely too late to try to get 1st-3rd...
Topic Starter
Ekaru

Blazevoir wrote:

Oh crap... I didn't realize Nintendo put up their own community as well as a competition...

More info on Club Nintendo's homepage, though it's most likely too late to try to get 1st-3rd...
Blah.

BTW, I call kart party on Saturday. 9 PM. We're doing it. Wheeeeeeee
Mianki
GL~
NaomiMinette

Ekaru wrote:

I call kart party on Saturday. 9 PM. We're doing it. Wheeeeeeee
Sounds good to me :)
Soaprman
I'll be there. 8-)
Fai-Chii
I like mario ^ ^
mm201

Ekaru wrote:

Blazevoir wrote:

Blah.

BTW, I call kart party on Saturday. 9 PM. We're doing it. Wheeeeeeee
Time zone?
Soaprman
He and Blazevoir are Central. (GMT-6+1)
NaomiMinette
Dammit Soap, stop making me laugh like a dork :o
Topic Starter
Ekaru

mm201 wrote:

Time zone?
Oops! Cen-

Soaprman wrote:

He and Blazevoir are Central. (GMT-6+1)
-tral.
GeeNX
With Nintendo DSi I can too? xD
Azure_Kite

Of course you can! You just have to imagine the Game onto the screen.
bomber34
well ... maybe if i am still awake at that time xD 4 A.M. (GMT + 1) ;)
Pimpi
I'll be there if.. not promise anything, just want to get some fun :lol:
Shohei Ohtani
I WILL BE THERE

maybe
Pimpi

CDFA wrote:

I WILL BE THERE

maybe
Yes, we have to :V
/googletranslatorfault
Soaprman
We're doing this thang in a little less than two hours from the time of this post. Remember to grab your #videogames and also grab your Skype if that's an option for you.
Soaprman
we are karting RIGHT NOW :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
NaomiMinette
And now we're done. So much rage, as usual~
Yoshi348
Been having a blast the past few times. You wanted my code, here it is: 5455-9702-5217
Topic Starter
Ekaru

Blazevoir wrote:

And now we're done. So much rage, as usual~
Ah, the joy of blue shells!

Oh, and hitting mm with a red shell whenever he got ahead of me on Mario Circuit. Did that 3 times in the same race. That was fun until he got his revenge. :(
Topic Starter
Ekaru
So, who's up for another round tomorrow? 9 PM again if we're gonna do this.
NaomiMinette
Just got a headset, so I'm definitely in for another (Skpye-filled) one.

So... I guess it's off?
Topic Starter
Ekaru
Why hello thar
NaomiMinette
Ohai. Just said that because of the lack of replies, so...
Topic Starter
Ekaru
For the record, guys, we're going to start once certain people are done eating.
NaomiMinette
Long kartparty was long, but it was well worth every bit of it.

Skype should be mandatory each kartparty. So much lulz and rage~
Soaprman
Yeah, it was over three hours long. Shit was aces all the way through though. Good for us!

Anyone who wants a "Marred to: Toad Circuit" sig image, tell me (maybe via PM to not clog up the thread? I know demand will be hot). If you have a specific color request, mention that too!
RemmyX25

Soaprman wrote:

Anyone who wants a "Marred to: Toad Circuit" sig image, tell me (maybe via PM to not clog up the thread? I know demand will be hot). If you have a specific color request, mention that too!
I hate you so much.
Xgor
Dammit stop doing all those kartsparties in like 3-4 AM D:

(Also gimme a purple married to toad circuit soap)
Soaprman
Got you guys covered.

edit: changed the colors on Xgor's a bit. Use whichever you want.

RemmyX25
god damn it soap.
Topic Starter
Ekaru
Do not get me started on Toad Circuit. It's not my least favorite course - that honor is a tie between Kalamari Desert and Cheep Cheep Lagoon - but I still don't like the craziness of it. ><;
Topic Starter
Ekaru
Remember; 9 PM Central on Saturday! The past two worked, so... ~
NaomiMinette
You totally need to join us on Skype one day =c Also, why not earlier?
show more