forum

Mario Kart 7 weekly kartparties (Sat, 9 PM CST)

posted
Total Posts
show more
mm201

Dieathan wrote:

I recently heard of this glitched shortcut on Wuhu Mountain Loop
Star Cup. The course is Maka Wuhu in the North American Release. It's the same glitch we already know and loathe.

I wouldn't do the glitch on my time trials. It would prevent the game from ever storing a legitimate record there for me ever again, and Nintendo filters out glitched runs for Spotpass.
Derekku
Yeah, Maka Wuhu was called "Wuhu Mountain Loop" in other versions, and our Wuhu Loop is "Wuhu Island Loop"
bomber34

Derekku wrote:

Yeah, Maka Wuhu was called "Wuhu Mountain Loop" in other versions, and our Wuhu Loop is "Wuhu Island Loop"
Can someone explain me why they change the names all the times?
It is just confusing ^^
If they would only translate it for the different languages ok but no, that would be toooo easy.
mm201
Because cocks.
NaomiMinette
So... I've seriously been wanting to have an 8-player kartparty for a while now (over Community, of course)... If possible, can we try to get everyone together tonight or tomorrow night around... I dunno... 10 PM - 12 AM CST (GMT -6)? (Not saying that's how long I'd want us to play; you can play as long as you want/drop out whenever.)
Rantai
My internet reset \:D/

I'll try to be on or something.
Soaprman

Blazevoir wrote:

So... I've seriously been wanting to have an 8-player kartparty for a while now (over Community, of course)... If possible, can we try to get everyone together tonight or tomorrow night around... I dunno... 10 PM - 12 AM CST (GMT -6)? (Not saying that's how long I'd want us to play; you can play as long as you want/drop out whenever.)
I expect I'll be able to make it!
bomber34
10 PM (GMT - 6) ....
10 PM + 7h = 5 AM .... (GMT + 1)

That should say it all
NaomiMinette
Ack... Well, I'm gonna be up past that timeframe (the latest being 3 AM CST [GMT -6]), so... yeah.
Derekku
I should be around!
CNM501

bomber34 wrote:

10 PM (GMT - 6) ....
10 PM + 7h = 5 AM .... (GMT + 1)

That should say it all
Did I read that right? Normal time when you guys are on is 5AM my time? o-o No can do. I LIKE SLEEP. :(
NaomiMinette
I have other stuff to tend to, so I can't play any earlier ._. I could try playing way later than that, but I have to be in bed by 5 AM CST (GMT -6).
Rantai

CNM501 wrote:

Did I read that right? Normal time when you guys are on is 5AM my time? o-o No can do. I LIKE SLEEP. :(
I calculated it to be 2pm Aest. Maybe I got it completely wrong....
NaomiMinette
Okay, free now. Just gonna be waiting till the others get on.
RemmyX25
shoot me a highlight, ill probably forget. or even email me. whatever
NaomiMinette
Starting a kartparty now. Join in whenever!
Derekku
I

hate

everything

:IIII
Soaprman
Even me? Do you hate me?
NaomiMinette
1) Poot you guys for item spamming then ramming me off-course.
2) Poot you guys for item camping during (our new) battle community :|

P.S. TAILS ARE HAX

Anyway, was fun you guys :D Having 6 people was rage-inducingly fun, but we still need 8!
mm201
So apparently I do better in large battle courses with lots of rooms. And it's okay when Soaprman is a dick in races, but not me in battles? ._.

15:10 < Soaprman> items rule
^ Soapr in a nutshell.
CNM501
That was a really fun Kartparty, my first one too o-o. And Agreed with Blazevoir TAILS ARE HAX.
Also added mm201 and Remmy to friend list :D

And thanks those who added me. 8-)
NaomiMinette

mm201 wrote:

So apparently I do better in large battle courses with lots of rooms. And it's okay when Soaprman is a dick in races, but not me in battles? ._.
Because you were camping :/
Soaprman
I camp but it's in a mobile tent.
NaomiMinette
Kartparty in about 30 mins. BE THERE!

Kartparty starting!
pieguyn
I got this game for Christmas and it's a lot of fun :)

I've joined the community as well. Hopefully I'll see some of you around sometime o.o
NaomiMinette
First 8 player community race: me and Soap tied for first :)
pieguyn
Someone told me to post my friend code. My friend code is 0387-9305-4867.
Shohei Ohtani
I was part of that kartparty. . . before it got popular :3.
Soaprman
It got pretty good when it went mainstream though.
NaomiMinette
So I just checked to see how many coins I currently have and noticed a title below my Mii: Banana Blitzer. Do these titles even mean anything? (Also, apparently whether it's Worldwide or Community, all your Wins and Losses are tracked together; I have over 1k wins and 400+ losses, and I haven't even been doing Worldwide that much.)
Soaprman
I think it has something to do with your streetpass ghosts... like, determines your ghost's AI or something. I've had no luck getting streetpasses though so it's not like I'm able to try such a thing out!
CNM501

Blazevoir wrote:

So I just checked to see how many coins I currently have and noticed a title below my Mii: Banana Blitzer. Do these titles even mean anything? (Also, apparently whether it's Worldwide or Community, all your Wins and Losses are tracked together; I have over 1k wins and 400+ losses, and I haven't even been doing Worldwide that much.)
Soaps right it determines your AI but for Grand Prix. So if you use a lot of Bananas you will be Banana Bltizer and if you StreetPass someone you'll appear in their Grand Prix randomly and put a whole lot of Bananas everywhere >_>
mm201
What does "drift wizard" do? :D
NaomiMinette
I need a full list of these titles, STAT! *goes and Google's them*

EDIT: Geh, no luck...
Shohei Ohtani
I went to the park and got a streetpass with this kid who was a bomb-omb boomer or something.

Needless to say I hated my life for the entire race.
NaomiMinette
Just imagine if there was a Star- or Blue Shell-related title... GAH!
mm201
I've seen "star racer" and "shell shark."
At first, I figured star racer meant you had a star ranking.
Soaprman
There are dozens of titles. I have a different one every time I look at my profile.
NaomiMinette
I still wish I could find a title list...
bomber34
I started getting 3 Stars on each cup but i hate 150cc so much ... even though i collect 40 coins and had 40 points i only get 2 Stars >:(
50, 100 and mirror cup were sooo easy but i can't stand 150cc D: I hate it stupid thunder and blue shells.
show more