forum

[Archived] Stable (Fallback) removed from Osu :(

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
adamx37
Just started up osu after a week or so and noticed that stable (fallback) was taken off in the Dec 25th update, looked around and couldn't find a explanation why. If someone tell me why it was taken off that would be great!
Dntm8kmeeatu
No reason you should be using it. If it's required, osu! will automatically switch to it.
sovy
Following up on this; is there a way to revert to Stable Fallback now? My game updated itself this morning and now I can't play osu because every other release except for Fallback, give me input lag. I'm asking because there is no option for me in game to switch back and that is the only way I can play the game.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
Dntm8kmeeatu

Sovyat wrote:

Following up on this; is there a way to revert to Stable Fallback now? My game updated itself this morning and now I can't play osu because every other release except for Fallback, give me input lag. I'm asking because there is no option for me in game to switch back and that is the only way I can play the game.

Tried enabling Compatibility Mode in the options?
sovy

Dntm8kmeeatu wrote:

Sovyat wrote:

Tried enabling Compatibility Mode in the options?
Yes, please believe me when I say that I've tried everything in the past to adjust to the new releases but my humble laptop is just not good enough for them. This is why Fallback was great for me as I didn't have any of these issues on it.

Please understand that nothing in the newest releases fix this input lag issue of mine. I just want to be able to play on Fallback again.
tairanchan

Sovyat wrote:

Try OS TabletPC support?