1. osu! forums
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Works In Progress/Help
  4. Modding Queues
show more
posted
doing M4M

song title: Kyoumen no Nami
artist: YURiKA
genre: tv music, j-pop, pop rock
length: 4:24 (5 diffs)
map link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/739172
will m4m on https://osu.ppy.sh/s/834765
posted
Song title: WWW.BLONDE GIRL (MOMO MIX)
Artist: JENNY ROM
Genre: rhythm game song, ddr
Length: 1:19
Your map's link: https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1922737?m=1
posted

Nifty wrote:

Song title: Bokutachi no Tabi to Epilogue. [Long ver.]
Artist: AAAA
Genre: fucking cute as fuck
Length: 6:01
Your map's link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/899895#taiko/1879692
M4M on https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/834765#taiko/1748562


accepted
posted

[_Chichinya_] wrote:

NM https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1890284
M4M https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/921583#taiko/1924551 SHOOT ME ONE MAP
Accepted
(also remember to use the format next time)
posted

Poii wrote:

Song title: Anoko ni Drop Kick (TV Size)
Artist: Jashin*Girls
Genre: Anime but metal imo
Length: 1:26
Your map's link: https://old.ppy.sh/s/924428


yaa
rejected
posted

Coryn wrote:

Song title: No Frustration, No Giving Up
Artist: Keisuke Ito
Genre: Video Game OST
Length: 1:31
Your map's link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/897517#taiko/1875067


accepted
posted

Ney wrote:

doing M4M

song title: Kyoumen no Nami
artist: YURiKA
genre: tv music, j-pop, pop rock
length: 4:24 (5 diffs)
map link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/739172
will m4m on https://osu.ppy.sh/s/834765


Accepted, will only do a quick general check on this though, so M4M not necessary
posted

[Belajar-Osu] wrote:

Song title: WWW.BLONDE GIRL (MOMO MIX)
Artist: JENNY ROM
Genre: rhythm game song, ddr
Length: 1:19
Your map's link: https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1922737?m=1


rejected
posted

Kqrth wrote:

Song title: Dream to Nightmare
Artist: Nightmare
Genre: Rhythm game stuff
Length: 1:47
Your map's link: https://old.ppy.sh/s/834254


accepted
posted
Song title: Colorful - Magibeat Remix
Artist: ClariS
Genre: Anime / Electronic
Length: 1:32 (1:31 drain)
Your map's link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/924285
posted
testing luck qnq
Song title: Gangu Kyou Sou Kyoku -Shuuen-
Artist: Kikuo
Genre: just kikuo www
Length: 2:30
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/927341#taiko/1937061

uwu
posted
Hi~

Song title: Kyoumu Densen (TV Size)
Artist: ALI PROJECT
Genre: Anime
Length: 1:28
Your map's link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/927546

Thanks :)
posted
Hi o.o

Song title: A.R.
Artist: Itou Kanako
Genre: "Anime"
Length: 1:41
Your map's link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/196106#taiko/465110

Thanks~
posted

Zedther wrote:

Song title: Colorful - Magibeat Remix
Artist: ClariS
Genre: Anime / Electronic
Length: 1:32 (1:31 drain)
Your map's link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/924285


Accepted
posted

Ulqui wrote:

testing luck qnq
Song title: Gangu Kyou Sou Kyoku -Shuuen-
Artist: Kikuo
Genre: just kikuo www
Length: 2:30
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/927341#taiko/1937061

uwu
rejected, has to be m4m if your song is over 2 mins
posted

Eyenine wrote:

Hi o.o

Song title: A.R.
Artist: Itou Kanako
Genre: "Anime"
Length: 1:41
Your map's link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/196106#taiko/465110

Thanks~
acccepted
posted

Fleure De Lapin wrote:

Hi~

Song title: Kyoumu Densen (TV Size)
Artist: ALI PROJECT
Genre: Anime
Length: 1:28
Your map's link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/927546

Thanks :)
Accepted
posted
Song title: /dev/null
Artist: Camellia
Genre: Electronic
Length: 5:50
The map which you are going to mod: https://old.ppy.sh/s/834765
Your map's link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/917316#taiko/1915741
posted
From now on I won't be saying if I accept or reject your map here. If I accept, you'll get a pm instead

Slight change in the rules, read the orange-coloured text on the front page
posted
Song title: Red Like Roses Part I && II
Artist: Jeff Williams
Genre: Rock
Length: 8:37
The map which you are going to mod: https://old.ppy.sh/s/834765
Your map's link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/919496#taiko/1920317


Song title: farewell to today
Artist: Camellia
Genre: Electronic
Length: 4:54
The map which you are going to mod: https://old.ppy.sh/s/834687
Your map's link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/927830#taiko/1937986


Song title: Clarum Somnium
Artist: Fractal Dreamers
Genre: Electronic
Length: 5:21
The map which you are going to mod: (M4M ticket unless you deny one of the requests above lol)
Your map's link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/927831#taiko/1937987
show more
Please sign in to reply.