forum

Challenge the Users Below You (Supporter Giveaway v2)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Husa
no HD..
Edgar_Figaro
wow suprised nobody else has shown up yet. I mean I was able to do this on 2 modes (possibly 3 but didn't feel like playing it on Standard) So I'd assume others can complete this as well.
Husa
I forgot to do yesterday since a lot of things happened. But maybe today..
abraker
I smell 5 pts
Edgar_Figaro

abraker wrote:

I smell 5 pts
Well congrats on taking the lead I guess lol, I am really suprised that people didn't do this challenge. It really wasn't hard.
Topic Starter
Cynplytholowazy
Where tf is everyone at reee
Husa
welp, completely forgot about this uwu;;

pass https://osu.ppy.sh/b/350721&m=1 without nf . inner oni diff
Edgar_Figaro
spIyrg
Topic Starter
Cynplytholowazy
Updated.
abraker
https://osu.ppy.sh/b/83692 Insane diff, no relax, no autopilot, no EZ, no HT, no HD, any gamemode

Your options:
  • std: S this
    taiko: HR 97.0%+
    CtB: DT 99.25%+
    mania:
    [list:1337]4k: 99.50%+
    5k: 98.25%+
    6k: 96.50%+
    7k: 97.25%+
    8k: 90.00%+
    9k: 86.00%+
Penguin
Edgar_Figaro
Actually FC'd it on an earlier attempt but with junk ACC of only 97.13%. Although my ACC is much better on this play I keep getting mindblocked on one pattern so always miss it now

either way it meets the challenge
Topic Starter
Cynplytholowazy
Updated?
Edgar_Figaro
Yeah I think no one wants to post a challenge as best case scenario is getting 2 points. Nobody posts unless they think others can complete it meaning it’ll either be hard and give them -2, or easy and give 2 or less points. I think a solution to the problem might be that people rather than posting scores on here instead message the score to you so people don’t know how many have completed it. It wouldn’t prevent players from communicating, but it would give the Challenger more of fair chance of not getting screwed by players.
abraker
The problem with that is that we don't know the player roster unless registration for the game is a thing
Edgar_Figaro

abraker wrote:

The problem with that is that we don't know the player roster unless registration for the game is a thing
Actually that’s a good thing. With no “defined” roster, anybody could submit a score and players couldn’t intentionally restrict posting scores by communicating with others in the competition. People would have to just “guess” whether they should post or not. You could think that no one will post and someone random will show up and do it giving the challenger the 5 points.
abraker
hmm rip -GN Junior's inbox
Topic Starter
Cynplytholowazy
So... Since the thread is pretty dead, I decided to end this here. Of course, the price will be much lower since the interest on this is very low. Also, the price will not be given now because I have no money rn. Expect them at probably June.
abraker
;-;