forum

Require consultation or advice to solve the problem. [Resolved]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
LigHt1k_old
Hello Today learned from a friend that can ban your account for the existence of a second player.
I created a second account when he ran for the tournament to Stream Games.
Here now was a little worried for my first account.
I could be banned for the existence of a second account or not? At the same time that a second account, do not have any activity, it simply exists.
If possible, remove the account that there were no problems.

First account - Link
Second account - Link

Thanks in advance.
Sakura
You could simply not use the other account for anything at all, it IS against the rules to have more than 1 account but peppy can kill the other one and nother will happen to you if you confess it to him and apologize for it like you're doing right now.
Jalatiphra
that shouldn't be a problem, but it might take some time until someone gets the work done - just wait till then and dont use the second account.

edit : your links dont work?!
Topic Starter
LigHt1k_old

Sakura Hana wrote:

You could simply not use the other account for anything at all, it IS against the rules to have more than 1 account but peppy can kill the other one and nother will happen to you if you confess it to him and apologize for it like you're doing right now.
I had to play with strimity tournament, which I conducted. With a single account in a few games yet failed to come.
Topic Starter
LigHt1k_old

Jalatiphra wrote:

that shouldn't be a problem, but it might take some time until someone gets the work done - just wait till then and dont use the second account.

edit : your links dont work?!
I have it never used, in principle, a couple of times accidentally come in through another browser, and then there was already auto login. Gaming activity on the second account - no. Links fixed, sorry.
peppy
Please just stop using the second account and you will be fine.