RayWilliamJohnson BANNED from YouTube

posted
Total Posts
show more
Corin

KRZY wrote:

THE DAYLIGHT

IT BURNS
DAYLIGHT??? WHAT THE FLYING FUCK IS THAT??
Lizzehb

iMuffin wrote:

Lizzehb wrote:

I watch the episode before it got removed and I didn't remember anything copy write worthy....Angry Birds was mentioned though, maybe that was it?
the grammatical errors..... THEY BURN
I was half asleep. *sigh*
Esupanitix
Personally I liked his jokes for when I was too busy to amuse myself with self-thought jokes, but god dammit did I piss myself in joy (Don't ask) when RWJ finally got banned.
roleykatsu

Haseo wrote:

I wonder if they'll remove Machinima or IGN next....
lol nope.avi

Too many stupid people watch IGN's and Machinima's crap via YouTube, which means more money for Google since iirc both IGN and Machinima are YouTube partners.

Still, it'd be nice to not have the Gaming and Entertainment categories of YouTube spammed with shit no one cares about Machinima and IGN.
FisHie_old
Tenshi-nyan
Funny, I can still view his videos.
theowest

Tenshi-nyan wrote:

Funny, I can still view his videos.
He's not banned anymore.
Tenshi-nyan
what.
theowest

Tenshi-nyan wrote:

what.
He got banned because of his latest video. It's removed now.
Wojjan
makes m cry evrytiem
Crakila

Roley wrote:

Haseo wrote:

I wonder if they'll remove Machinima or IGN next....
lol nope.avi

Too many stupid people watch IGN's and Machinima's crap via YouTube, which means more money for Google since iirc both IGN and Machinima are YouTube partners.

Still, it'd be nice to not have the Gaming and Entertainment categories of YouTube spammed with shit no one cares about Machinima and IGN.
Machinima has a "Special Contract" with YouTube, so they are not JUST a YouTube partner but they are part of YouTube (Just like VEVO). So, when Machinima give YouTube money, YT sticks all the videos on the front page for everyone to see = More Subs = More money for Machinima and YouTube and Machinima being able to create YouTube Partners just for Machinima (Instead of say RWJ being payed by YouTube for the videos, Partners that are with Machinima would be payed by them and NOT YouTube but yet the money still comes from YouTube).

It sounds complicated on paper, but trust me, YouTube scratches Machinima's back, Machinima scratches YouTube's back. Win Win situation for everyone and IGN just get money from YouTube from the views, likes, favs etc. They don't have a contract with YouTube or anything like that!

And that is your education for the day. :D

--

@theowest - That video is back now. Seen it today!

--

SPOILER
Overall, he should stop what he is doing because it is infringing copyright by taking other YouTubers videos (without permission I might add) and then using their videos to make jokes and get him money. He is getting money from other people's work! All he has to do is present the clips. Sure, he is funny (NOT, he gets the jokes from his new production staff) and then he put adult humour in it and then puts it on the front page of YT where children would be able to see it. That's not good, now is it? No. Yes, I am all for having a bit of adult humour here and there but tbh, 4-6 mins of pure adult jokes about your mom is old now. Original content from people like Freedie Wong or even Philip DeFranco is pretty good. HELL, even Fred was good back in the day and now we are supposed to be entertained by a person who gets money and subs from other people's videos.I would like to see him removed from YouTube and actually have original and new talent become part of YouTube (because that's how it started).

/rant

This pretty sums up what I said in the spoilerbox above!

mathexpert
^ thearchfiend? :p
DeathxShinigami
lol, Youtube is still reccommending me RWJ's channel to subscribe to.
awp
I still don't know who he is but based on one post in this entire thread the gist is "an internet personality" which is pretty vague in itself

this is a pretty worthless thread so far
Wojjan

awp wrote:

I still don't know who he is but based on one post in this entire thread the gist is "an internet personality" which is pretty vague in itself

he is a very popular youtube user who has a show where he digs up funny stuff on the internet.
having some if not the very most amount of subscribers on there, him getting banned for his latest video was kind of a big deal, considering where he gets his money from.
awp
oh thanks

I think there's a show on Canadian television that's like that, called Tosh point Oh
Two_old
wojjan are you subscribed to him
theowest

awp wrote:

He makes youtube videos to over 5 million people who is subscribed to him.
He get's over 3-6 million views on every single video he uploads.
Shellghost

theowest wrote:

awp wrote:

I like how that explains nothing in relation to awp's question.
theowest

Shellghost wrote:

theowest wrote:

I like how that still explains nothing in relation to awp's question.
it means most people should probably know about him if you're using youtube on a regular basis. He's extremely famous.
I'm just giving awp some information.
Firo Prochainezo
I used to watch him when he did his videos alone, but now I find them quite boring (so boring that I only watch them when I'm extremely bored). He got worse when he started doing "songs". He got banned? Who cares, he stopped being fairly decent a year ago or so.

I like sxephil c:
theowest

Firo Prochainezo wrote:

I used to watch him when he did his videos alone, but now I find them quite boring (so boring that I only watch them when I'm extremely bored). He got worse when he started doing "songs". He got banned? Who cares, he stopped being fairly decent a year ago or so.

I like sxephil c:
amen to that brother <3
Vext_old

Firo Prochainezo wrote:

I like sxephil c:
Lies, everytime it came up you said you watched all of the vidyas.
Firo Prochainezo

Vext wrote:

Firo Prochainezo wrote:

I like sxephil c:
Lies, everytime it came up you said you watched all of the vidyas.
Because I am extremely bored all the time. Don't blame me for having a boring life.
jjrocks

Firo Prochainezo wrote:

I like sxephil c:
OH MY GOD SO DO I, WE HAVE SO MUCH IN COMMON
Wojjan

Two wrote:

wojjan are you subscribed to him
dear lord no

EDIT: now I even feel a bit insulted
theowest

jjrocks wrote:

Firo Prochainezo wrote:

I like sxephil c:
HOLY SHIIIIIIIT MAN, ME TOO
Firo Prochainezo

jjrocks wrote:

Firo Prochainezo wrote:

I like sxephil c:
OH MY GOD JJ, LET ME BUY SOME FRIED CHICKEN FOR YOU!
jjrocks

Firo Prochainezo wrote:

Actually, I don't like fired chicken .-.
Firo Prochainezo

jjrocks wrote:

Firo Prochainezo wrote:

Nobody likes fired chicken. Fired chicken is an incompetent chicken.
Vext_old

Firo Prochainezo wrote:

jjrocks wrote:

Nobody likes fired chicken. Fired chicken is an incompetent chicken.
And now we all have the answer to the age-old question: Why doesn't jj write articles in the osu!monthly?
Topic Starter
Quaraezha
Shellghost
Read the thread.
FisHie_old
Did you guys hear, RWJ is back, I heard that he deleted one of his videos and got his account back or something. :O:O:O:O
Vext_old
Wanna play this cool new map Bad Apple?
Topic Starter
Quaraezha
Did you guys hear? That apple guy died

R.I.P. Isaac Newton
Corin
Hey man, did you hear? Saturos just got 0#
jjrocks

Corin wrote:

Hey man, did you hear? Saturos just got 0#
I don't even think you were HERE for that.

Vext wrote:

And now we all have the answer to the age-old question: Why doesn't jj write articles in the osu!monthly?
No one asked this question to me since ever :V
Cuddlebun

awp wrote:

oh thanks

I think there's a show on Canadian television that's like that, called Tosh point Oh
awp knowing pop culture???

schiggity schwaaa
TBTE
Um.... I don't know how this is sooooooo....

Not a single fuck was given this day.