forum

Just Another Beatmap Contest #3 (Results)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
LowAccuracySS

Results

Hello everyone! Before I begin, I'd like to apologize to the several inconveniences that arose due to human error and bad management. I take full responsibility and can say with certainty that next time will be better organized and all will be taken care of in the future. I would also like to thank everyone who took their time to submit an entry- it really means a lot to me when you guys participate and produce some amazing results. Finally, I'd like to thank the 4 judges who signed up- Cerulean Veyron, Naotoshi (Forfeit due to time issues) , Pachiru, and Smokeman. Without you, I would not be able to run this contest and I am grateful that you all took your time to judge.

In the future, JABC is going to look completely different. This was the first step in providing a move to a much more open and well-organized contest, and I learned quite a bit from organizing this time around. You can expect to see a new kind of contest in around 3 months with better management and overall understanding of what's going on. Song choice will also be handled by a small group of people so that we have to optimal pick for the contest going foward. Besides that, I hope everything goes well and I'll be on my way.

I will see you all later : )

But on to the stuff that actually matters, like the results!

are you ever going to find a better segway into the results smh

The first place winner of JABC #3 is
handsome with an average score of 8.37 across the judges. He returns after taking a break last contest and gets #1 again! Congratulations to him, he will be receiving a profile badge and 6 months of supporter.

The second place winner of JABC #3 is
how2miss with an average score of 8.26. This was probably one of the most unexpected placements in the history of this contest, and congratulations to him for that! He will be receiving 4 months of supporter. Good on him!

The third place winner of the contest is
Firis Mistlud yet again, with an average score of 8.11! Firis is a veteran in this contest, getting second and third place in the two previous runnings of the contest. Congratulations on having another win. He will be receiving 2 months of supporter.

Want to see the final results with comments? Here's the link! https://goo.gl/3c4NcP
Want to download the full set of entries? Download it here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/1gw0miyrrr97u ... m.osz?dl=0
Topic Starter
LowAccuracySS
grats
Nakano Itsuki
grats
faygo
grats
Renumi
grats
Fu Xuan
grats
-Atri-
grats
lcfc
grats
allein
grats
Arutsuki
grats
Pachiru
i can't listen to this song anymore

next time please don't use anime background, or i really kms myself
AncuL
Why do i just know about this contest (me everytime a contest ends)

Grats