forum

It was snowing today!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kitsunemimi
Yay :D !

lol late post. I took the picture and forgot to post it until now :<. Anyways, at around noon today, it was snowing like crazy. You can't really see it too well in the picture, except on the pavement on the bottom half. All that "fogginess" that's making everything in the distance look faded is snow too.

So yeah, winter seems to be approaching soon. From what I heard, it's going to be a pretty stormy winter (for us anyways). I certainly hope it'll be, since for the last few years, winter was pathetically...... warm... We actually got a tiny bit of snow for a couple of minutes two weeks ago, but all of it disappeared once it stopped falling, so I suppose today would only count for the first day of snow this year. At least it's still November :3

when i move out, i'm gonna run towards the north where there's more snow that arrives earlier in the year o3o
Vext_old
Your late post reminds me of things I was supposed to post, but I'm too lazy to upload the pictures... Maybe later.
Pokebis
How could you possibly like snow? What is the redeeming feature?
Snow is near the top of my list of dislikes.
Topic Starter
Kitsunemimi
I like the snow, but I hate the wind (lol).

I actually don't really know why I still like snow so much. I used to play around in the snow every day in elementary school, but now I don't really do anything.... I don't even get any chances to run around in it anymore. But I guess it's sort of like how some people like running around in the rain, or perhaps the sound of raindrops seem to be refreshing for them.

..... "omg yaaaaii it's snooowing"
Mara
I like snow, a lot.
Shellghost
You don't have a choice.
boat
kitsunemimi you are such a homo
mathexpert
snow is so kawaii :3
too bad I live in socal :?
UnderminE
kawaii.
0_o
I want snow because it's better than rain, which we've been getting too much of lately >_>

Also Christmassy and whatnot.

That reminds me, IT'S THAT TIME OF YEAR AGAIN
awp
I dislike snow because I drive in a location where other people drive

and when it snows they all drive 30km/h

I've got places to be, pussy motorists
Haseo_old
It's not snowing here.

You people make me sooooooooo jellyous.
ampzz
Never once seen or been anywhere with snow so I'm fairly envious at the moment.
Sleep Powder
I like all weather except hail and really sunny, hot weather. I heard it was going to snow this year where I live~

It hasn't snowed here in like 2-3 years.
Mara
We may get a black xmas.

;__;
FisHie_old
fuck you
Vext_old

FisHie wrote:

fuck you
Yes, please.
UnderminE
Why so homy
Natteke
I used to live in this place in 1997-98. I was only 5 but I still remember it. Fucking horrible. It used to get -40C. It was snowing for 9 months and only got a little bit warmer during summer. I don't feel like coming back D:

Dat poor woman at 3:06
FisHie_old
Why not ?
Natteke
Sometimes heating system would break down because of extreme temperatures and whole city is is left without any heating for a week or two. Sometimes electricity would break down but it was fun, we used to fire up candles instead! But I've seen northern lights though, they're quite beautiful
Mara
I wanna go there.

Is this bad?
show more