forum

Osu! Mania BeatMaps reccomendations

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
GMcritter
Guys im a o2jammer from before...(i dunno if mentioning o2jam is not allowed here)
and i want to practice songs again..
i play o2jam international a long time ago
my song level is at kvk 75 there..

and i started playing here again..
and found out that i lacked practice now..

so im asking if you could suggest beatmaps..
according to my level?
coz i dont want to download Songs blindly...

thank you.
Freek
Try osusearch, here are all ranked 7 key maps from 4.0 star and upwards
http://osusearch.com/search/?statuses=Ranked&modes=Mania&star=(4.00,10.00)&cs=(6.50,7.50)&query_order=favorites

Here are unranked 7 key maps between 5 and 7.5 stars:
http://osusearch.com/search/?statuses=Unranked&modes=Mania&star=(5.00,7.50)&cs=(6.50,7.50)&query_order=favorites

Circle size means key amount, make sure mania mode is selected. I also recommend playing multiplayer to get more maps and meet other players :D
Bobbias
FlyingPotaytoes: Finding a 7k lobby that plays maps over 4 stars is not exactly easy.

I won't recommend specific maps, but instead, mappers. Check out Cuppp, ExPew, 17va/Yooh, Evening, Entozer, Lostcool, Kim_GodSSI, -A s u s a-, moni, KenZ, Ancul, Archerlove, Arzenvald/Exusagi, Blocko, and JinJin for some good maps. I've probably forgotten a few mappers who should be in this list :/ You might even recognize some names here from o2jam.

There's also a lot of o2jam converts made by myself and many other people, so if you're interested in those, go check this thread: t/399593
Freek

Bobbias wrote:

FlyingPotaytoes: Finding a 7k lobby that plays maps over 4 stars is not exactly easy.
That just depends on if there is a lobby or not, usually quite easy to see :P
Also there is more than just 7k above 4 stars to play, such as playing other key amounts or playing for accuracy ^^

Good suggestions though, to add on to that I think the BMS converts by Doorknob and Davteezy are also pretty good
Topic Starter
GMcritter
Thank you for replying folks ;)
happy new year