forum

Clear Futuristic Miku V 2.0 [STD|CTB] [16:10|16:9]

posted
Total Posts
show more
TreatsGaming
Heya! Before I talk about things I don't like about the skin, I just wanna say THANK YOU for making it for CTB. And BTW, if you see in my signature, you will see I only do CTB, so I'm not looking at any other game mode. So, on with the review!

Alright, so, there isn't much I would fix, but here's something:

• [1. The health bar has this glitch, where when you first play it, its much lower then It should be.]
    [2. The combo show-er thingy has a black block under it, making you not see the background picture, and it just looks bad. ]

Thank you for reading, bye!
:3
Matt2e2

TreatsGaming wrote:

Heya! Before I talk about things I don't like about the skin, I just wanna say THANK YOU for making it for CTB. And BTW, if you see in my signature, you will see I only do CTB, so I'm not looking at any other game mode. So, on with the review!

Alright, so, there isn't much I would fix, but here's something:

1. The health bar has this glitch, where when you first play it, its much lower then It should be.
  2. The combo show-er thingy has a black block under it, making you not see the background picture, and it just looks bad.

Thank you for reading, bye!
:3

Both of these issues can be addressed easily:
  1. I don't think that's a glitch. If you mean the scorebar should be right in the top-left corner, well, it's not because it's part of the design.
  2. You may have noticed while playing the standard gamemode that the combo counter flashes when it increases. The black boxes around the combo numbers are there to hide that effect. This works flawlessly on 100% background dim most of the time but if you're playing any other gamemode I suggest you just take some combo numbers from another skin (also if you do that make sure to reduce the ComboOverlap value in skin.ini too, else you'll get weirdly overlapped numbers).

Hope that helps.
Topic Starter
RockRoller

Matt2e2 wrote:

You may have noticed while playing the standard gamemode that the combo counter flashes when it increases. The black boxes around the combo numbers are there to hide that effect. This works flawlessly on 100% background dim most of the time but if you're playing any other gamemode I suggest you just take some combo numbers from another skin (also if you do that make sure to reduce the ComboOverlap value in skin.ini too, else you'll get weirdly overlapped numbers).
[/list]

Or you can just set the ComboPrefix to Score to use the score numbers for combo
an pro gamer
How do i download this??
Topic Starter
RockRoller

an pro gamer wrote:

How do i download this??

By opening the box that says download and the you decide which mod icons you want and press on them
hehewat
tis is sum gud sheet
CandyTwix
miku
xoxxzy

RockRoller wrote:

16:10 files can be found within the extra folder.
Customisation
Followpoints

Cursor
Style 1

Style 2

Disabled Beatmap Thumbnails

Catcher Plates
Download
There are 2 versions available, one with Miku Mod Icons and one with Vocaloid Mod Icons.
how do you get the skin to show instead of the seasonal osu background (anime girls in back) and it to show hatsune in the main menu (giant pulsing osu! circle lol)?
Topic Starter
RockRoller

xoxxzy wrote:

how do you get the skin to show instead of the seasonal osu background (anime girls in back) and it to show hatsune in the main menu (giant pulsing osu! circle lol)?
For that to show you need osu!supporter
MacrosOcris
How do I use the 16:10 version?
BB20C0

MacrosOcris wrote:

How do I use the 16:10 version?
Navigate to the skin folder or go to the skin options in-game and click 'Open current skin folder' to open it from there.

In the skin's folder there's an extras folder that contains the 16:10 elements. All you need to do is copy and paste those elements in the skin folder, overwrite if prompted.

Once done either restart your game or refresh the skin in-game using CTRL-ALT-SHIFT-S
zx22commaperiod
LOL
- EdgarNitroX
Hi rockroller , i have a trouble about ur skin , i play at Hidden mode in CTB mode , its uncomfortable the combo count , because seems that it is cut or there is a line that does not adapt well and the fruit disappears before it should, take a capture but I do not know if you see what I say
Topic Starter
RockRoller

- EdgarNitroX wrote:

Hi rockroller , i have a trouble about ur skin , i play at Hidden mode in CTB mode , its uncomfortable the combo count , because seems that it is cut or there is a line that does not adapt well and the fruit disappears before it should, take a capture but I do not know if you see what I say
Yea that is due to a gimmick that only works with standard. Open the skin.ini and find ComboPrefix and set that from combo to score
BetaTester704
Is it fine if i upload a skin made off of this to the forum of skins?
Ive changed most elements to better match the look i wanted but it did start out from this skin.
If so it may be a bit before its uploaded.
Topic Starter
RockRoller

BetaTester704 wrote:

Is it fine if i upload a skin made off of this to the forum of skins?
Ive changed most elements to better match the look i wanted but it did start out from this skin.
If so it may be a bit before its uploaded.
If you got inspired by my skin that is fine, however, please be aware of the forum rules before posting a skin.
hezimerollin
is this going to apply to osu!mania as well? im new into osu
Topic Starter
RockRoller

hezimerollin wrote:

is this going to apply to osu!mania as well? im new into osu
nope, dont plan to add mania to this
Ciix
Can I make a derivative works under this theme ? I'd like to have some adjustments and experimenting with some ideas I got after my first impression to this skin.
I'll keep the skin name as I'm not going to bring any major changes, this is more or less likely to be another fan-made ones rather than a complete remixed skin or something like that.
Topic Starter
RockRoller

Ciix wrote:

Can I make a derivative works under this theme ? I'd like to have some adjustments and experimenting with some ideas I got after my first impression to this skin.
I'll keep the skin name as I'm not going to bring any major changes, this is more or less likely to be another fan-made ones rather than a complete remixed skin or something like that.
You can do whatever you want aslong as you don't post it on the forums.
perodot

soulinthesky wrote:

I tried downloading the skin, but it said there was a possible virus... :shock: :?
its not
GAO_By_Meliodas
it supports 2560x1080, thx dude
Natsuko-sama
The mediafire link isn't working,
Can you make it either a zip file or a google drive?
Thanks
Axsales
Nice!
Neruk_Parker

joseph1brown wrote:

Defiantly clear, I recommend it
tremendo somnifero
mikus4n
Ok so, ive got this skin from a video
It said it was also, for osu!mania but it doesnt seem to be true because, when i play with the skin it only appears the default one, and ive checked the files and nothing related to Osu!mania seems there.
Topic Starter
RockRoller

mikus4n wrote:

Ok so, ive got this skin from a video
It said it was also, for osu!mania but it doesnt seem to be true because, when i play with the skin it only appears the default one, and ive checked the files and nothing related to Osu!mania seems there.
V1 if this skin did actually support mania, however that is no longer available. Maybe the video you got this from had custom mania gameplay added. If you link the video I can tell you if its V1 gameplay or their own
-Poka-
the skin is sooo nice but its just that im a little not getting used without seeing the numbers of the circles qwq, other than you did a really nice job :3