posted
The Sliderleniency on those fast Slider though :v
posted
Ah soulfear o.o
Congrats on qualification. :D
posted
wow, very impressive.
posted
Honestly, the last diff should be totally remapped, the slider velocity is really too high on some parts and some notes are stacked too much.
posted
How did this get qualified with that spread... With the amount of disqualifications due to spread recently you'd think closer attention would be paid to it.
posted
我操 牛逼啊!!!!!!!!!
posted
rip 4000bpm
posted

Seph wrote:

TFW STAR RATING IS HIGHER ON CTB THAN STANDARD

RIP CTB

GRATS FEAR ILY SO MUCH
posted

fanzhen0019 wrote:

rip 4000bpm
ahhhh I have old ver on my pc! :c
posted
plz
posted

Seph wrote:

TFW STAR RATING IS HIGHER ON CTB THAN STANDARD

RIP CTB

GRATS FEAR ILY SO MUCH
posted
我操 摆个但
posted
Is this map one of the early signs of 2015 mapping before?
posted
wpcap
posted
idk what to think about this tbh
gratz anyways i guess
posted
If this gets DQ'ed (Which imo it probably should, I don't care who you are, standards are standards), then you might expect a giant nazimod coming in from yours truly.

Stay tuned~
posted
I'm really surprised to see something like this into qualified section, it's 2015 and I'm pretty sure you can make something much better than this...

I'm sorry to say this, but the map really looks like it has been ranked just because you are the well-known soulfear and not because it has reached a certain standard.
posted
Normal and Hyper sounds really cool, Easy have some moments with lacks good flow, the transition is clearly not good for beginners, like 00:22:641 (2,3,4) - 01:27:308 (1,2,3,4,5) -, but it is acceptable. But in Another and Sayaka we cleary look neglect, since NC consistency (01:23:974 (1,1) - in Another) and so many other patterns that were forced to be "ugly".
I know that is your style, you make like this because you like, and i respect, but is not just personal taste charting be a map ranked, I'm pretty sure that many other bn/qat who were demanding with novice mappers, and having learned early on to make beautiful sliders and attractive flows, and I think you are throwing in the face of that majority who thinks so, saying "I can,only I can". This may not be your intention, but I'm sure many novice mappers are discouraging seeing they work to make something beautiful as "a good mapper" do anything and can rank
posted
I have to agree with Leader... maps should be ranked based on their quality, not based on who mapped it :P.

I'm going respect your mapping style, but I feel I need to point this out... from going through this thread, the Sayaka difficulty was only modded by two people in the last 3 years, and one of those modders, a BN at that, was completely ignored. You don't have to be a BN or experienced mapper to see that this mapset could really benefit from further modding.

Anyways, good luck getting past qualified.
show more